Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

arcadeperson

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A02s
Details of your issue: Cooking multiple food at once uses only 1 'Qi Seasoning'.

For example, if I make 3 'Triple Shot Espresso' at once while only having 7 'Qi Seasoning', I would be left with 6 'Qi Seasoning' while getting 3 gold-quality 'Triple Shot Espresso'

Screenshots:
(Refrigerator & inventory before cooking):
Screenshot_20230313-163212.jpg

(Cooking menu):
Screenshot_20230313-163228.jpg

(Cooking menu after cooking):
Screenshot_20230313-163235.jpg

(Refrigerator & inventory after cooking):
Screenshot_20230313-163244.jpg

I loaded the save normally and woke up in bed at 6:00am.
Additional Details:
Another thing I noticed is that the 'Times Cooked' stat only increases by 1 even when cooking multiple food at once. Maybe that's related to the issue?

berrypie

Newcomer
Type of phone: Ipad pro (16.2)
Details of issue: My character won’t show up and I can’t do anything, I already refresh the app but it didn’t change anything. I haven’t played in like maybe 3 months, this is the first time I open stardew again and this happen. This is the first time this problem ever happen.

Attachments

Bituin

Greenhorn
Phone: Huawei Nova 5T Android
i use a gamepad BT controller to play
i tried to reinstall game - now the menu/cancel button occasionally EXITS/CRASHES the game :(( lost my progress multiple times

UltraSunBeam

Newcomer
Type of phone: Motorola moto g pure (Android 12)

Details of your issue: I've been having lots of crash issues since I got the game, but I'm not sure if I should post all at once or do one at a time. For now I'll just post the most serious issue. The game has suddenly started constantly crashing on the loading screen. It has crashed on the loading screen before, but starting today (3/13/23) it crashes every single time I press "Load".

Screenshots/video:
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? I try to load through the Load Game menu, to no avail.

Any other info that might be relevant: I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that would fix it somehow. When I did, it managed to load my game once. Then I tried to exit to the title screen and load again to see if it was a fluke. It crashed when I tried to exit. Turns out it was a fluke, because it's back to crashing again. I can't even show my other issues now because this one makes my game completely unplayable.

HÓRUS

Tiller
Phone:Xiaomi Redmi note 8
Android:9
Controller: game sir T4 pro
I can't remove forniture from the walls(paints,windows,decals etc,) even with touch controls.

Momofthree

Newcomer
Using Samsung s22 update 1.5.6.39. I put down flower pots in my big shed and they won't just sit they keep jumping. Like the front face of each of the flowerpot keep peeking over the others randomly it is very seizure inducing. I am currently unable to go into the shed because it is to much visual simulation to move around in sad because I have fairy rose in that needs harvested by now 😢. Thank you for your hard work Concerned Ape and Trusted Stardew Devs! ❤❤❤

Attachments

HDVoidGazer

Newcomer
Hello, hope your day is well. I have been trying to figure out a way around a bug issue. I play on a Motorola idk if that is specific enough. But it's a rainy day, in game, I go and find a purple mushroom in my little cave and run to the common house with glee. I finish Dimitrius' Bulletin placing the mushroom in the last slot! I collect my reward, a fishing trash recycler and X it. Then I'm stuck in, I guess an event freeze. Nothing happens. All effects are still active. Sound is going, the spirit walks away, I can select items from my side bar, but effectively frozen. Time is stopped and flashing. I force closed and restarted the day, same thing just a different time. It's like I'm paused?

It's just like when everything pauses for an in game event, buuuuut nothing happens. Tried running out "the clock" but it didnt take me to bed, nada.

The screenshot only shows the time dimming as it dims and goes back to normal boldness but does not change

Attachments

woobibi

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone11
Details of your issue: Bug during fishing where the reeling sound does not stop unless I restart the game
Screenshots/video:
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Whether load game or emergency load, the bug just happens after I fish a few times
Any other info that might be relevant: this happens every time I start fishing, after a few reels, the sound does not stop. If I close the app and come back without a reload, the sound continues. Hence, I need to reload the app to remove the reeling sound.

GigaGold

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad (5th generation) MP252LL/A, iPadOS Version 16.3.1 (up to date)

Stardew Valley version: 1.5.6.39 (up to date)

Details of your issue: Game crashes on end-of-day save. This happens whether I go to bed, fall asleep in the house/Ginger Island house, fall asleep in the farm or fall asleep off the farm (including Ginger Island). It does not happen consistently. Sometimes I play several days in a row, then it crashes. I have had the same day crash multiple times before I get a successful end of day save. Sometimes when it crashes, there is a mid-day save that I can start, and sometimes I have to re-start at the beginning of the day.

When the game crashes, it just repeats the "Saving..." over and over again. When it works, the save completes at the 3rd or 4th repetition of the "...". When it crashes, I've waited up to 20 minutes without the save completing. I have to quit the game, and then restart.

Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
IMG_0179.PNG

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Both.

Any other info that might be relevant:
(additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related). The save I play, where this happened, is on Year 31, and began on version 1.3. I have a lot going on, with kegs on most of the game tiles, a full farm of Ancient Fruit, and a full basement of Kegs. One of the worst days was where I was harvesting Iridium Starfruit Wine from the Kegs in the basement. I had to play the day three times, doing less each time until it saved. The only thing that seems to help is to do less during the day, until I get a successful save. I started 1.5.6.39 during Winter. The crashes have happened during Winter and Spring, which is as far as I've gotten so far.

miistychais

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A53 5G (SM-A536U)
Details of your issue: I downloaded the game on mobile after having gotten a new phone so it's a brand new game with no saves. I noticed some weird lines on the water and in the overall surrounding scenery, like blocks of the art weren't exactly lined up. It's really bad around the water because the animation causes the lines to appear. Went from ignorable to mildly annoying and now I notice it everywhere.
Notes: This is a brand new save file, no mods or anything. I just downloaded the game and this was happening.
Screenshots:
1678770782507.png
1678770621734.png

gubbytobe

Greenhorn
Phone: moto g stylus 5g 2021

Issue: anytime I try to use the altar at the wizards tower to change my appearance, my game crashes. Reloading the game starts the day over and the problem happens anytime I try to use the altar.

Sommersdm

Newcomer
Using 1.5.6 on iPad. Have encountered a bug where I can’t access the store in Marnie’s house. I’ve don’t a soft restart and restarted the app as well.

JacKor

Cowpoke
My unmodded game, SDV 1.56 build 39, won't go beyond the Load or New screen after start up. It closes fully, dropping me back on my Home screen. This particular issue is only on my Galaxy Tab A8 tablet, model SM-T387W , running on Android v 10.
Other than that it seems to run very well on my Windows 11 pc and my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. I've loved this game for years now and will continue to enjoy it immensely for many more I think. Huge thank you's to developer Eric Barone and all of the people who have worked with him on the game and it's many platforms. Also a huge thanks for all of the people who made, maintain and contribute to the wiki. Your help has been invaluable to me and so very many others.

Last edited:

Vlosunova07

Newcomer
Realme C30s
Magnetism is at default range and does not change even when equipping and eating stuffs that increases magnetism range and weapons seems to deal less damage even with damage buffs( im using the infinity sword and it deals 90 below damage almost everytime)

Screenshots:
Magnetism issue: you can see in the pic that i am close to the items but is not attracted even when i wear TWO iridium bands
inbound6202772595398813820.png
inbound5392941908158226454.png

Weapon Damage issue:
For some reason the infinity blade deals way less damage even when i have damage buffs
inbound5242676646473814753.png

inbound6980198531489794973.png
inbound594218735881325574.png
inbound7523296238928744466.png

Plantbirb

Cowpoke
Type of phone: Samsung S21
Details of your issue: lines appear around the water "tiles" all over the valley . I loaded the game from the beginning of the day. unfortunately this has been happening since 1.5 dropped on mobile :( I know it doesn't look super clear but below the farmers feet is a good example.
Screenshot_20230315_184940.jpg
Screenshot_20230315_184923.jpg

palmtrees

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Air 5 on latest ipad OS + 8bitdo Controller
Details of your issue: Im still getting the controller/inventory bug where when I press A/back on my controller it crashes the game. It doesnt haplen when Im in the bag, but crashes when Im in a different menu, like the crafting screen or settings screen
Screenshots/video:
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: Im not sure, I believe it happens either way.
Any other info that might be relevant: It only started on 1.5, wasnt like this before.