Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Asukinha

Newcomer
Hey everyone,
I want to report a bug, I'm playing in mobile.
When I put in the sewing machine a rainbow shell with a clothes the game simply close, I don't know why, I hope that post help the team a fix this bug. I hope to be able to color my clothes.

Astromachine

Newcomer
Hello, ty CA for making one of my favorite games ever! I am having a consistent crash when I enter the museum.

Type of phone: moto E5 Supra running Android 8.0.0
Details of your issue: I consistently crash when I enter the museum. Occasionally get other crashes too, but this one is most consistent. The game loads the interior for about half a second, then crashes to my phone desktop.
Screenshots/video:
attached two shots of my inventory. First one crashed three times, emptied my inventory and came back same day, crashed again.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? I loaded an emergency save mid day in the summer.
Any other info that might be relevant:
(additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related) can't think of anything.

Attachments

starlitesky

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A21
Details of your issue: Game keeps crashing
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Emergency load

extremokuri

Newcomer
IpadOS 16.3.1
ALWAYS, when i use Gamepad like ps5 controller in my iPad, the Game Crash anda I Lost allí my day in Game.
Why It happens?

Generalmadness

Greenhorn
iPad Air 2 issues:

that fishing reel noise issue is persistent and now I had it happen where it included more than one type of reel noise, instead of just one of the sounds it is two layered over each other. It happens very very often. I thought I had read that it was associated with zooming in while fishing but staying zoomed out doesn’t help.

the area around the desert trader is buggy: when you approach from the bus stop, you get stuck instead of smoothly going around the camel you sort of get hung up.

Walnuts: I have almost achieved perfection, but the counter shows I am missing three walnuts. Parrot says 3 in the west, but I have thoroughly plumbed the wiki and the YouTube walkthroughs and retraced my steps and i have collected every available walnut according to these, including every mini game, gourmand frog, etc. Is this a known bug?

weapon choice in auto-attack is sticky, very often I take damage until I use any tool and that seems to unstick it.

it was really helpful when the mods here were keeping a list of known bugs so we could see what was being worked on. The reel noise particularly would be super helpful to have solved, but I would love to be able to check what is currently a known issue. Can the main post here get updated again?

Last edited:

chloestoebns

Newcomer
Type of phone: Iphone 13 pro IOS version 16.3.1
Details of your issue: fishing vibrates non stop through entire time catching fish. then fishing "reeling in" sound plays continuously all day, even when no longer fishing
Screenshots/video:
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: both, has happened on emergency load and wake up in bed load

cjwsbz

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 12 Pro
Details of your issue: I saved the game in the mine, and exited and tried to restore the game, after loading the game was freezing and I could not do anything.
WechatIMG56.png

VoyageViolet

Greenhorn
Playing on 8th gen iPad with PS5 controller. If I open the crafting menu or make a save backup, closing that window with the controller makes the game crash. I can close the window with the touch screen without issue. The controller seems to work perfectly with the game except for this one issue.

Croakichi

Farmhand
[...]
Walnuts: I have almost achieved perfection, but the counter shows I am missing three walnuts. Parrot says 3 in the west, but I have thoroughly plumbed the wiki and the YouTube walkthroughs and retraced my steps and i have collected every available walnut according to these, including every mini game, gourmand frog, etc. Is this a known bug?
[...]
There are paragraphs in the wiki about known bugs:
-> page Qi's Walnut Room: "On some occasions the Golden Walnut Count on the Perfection Tracker will display an incorrect number of walnuts. [...]"
-> page Golden Walnut: "Occasionally, the game may miscount the number of Golden Walnuts obtained, [...]"

Ereo

Helper
Phone: Fairphone 3

I was doing the dangerous mines challenge. Very close to 2am, I tried to place a staircase to get to the next elevator level while being attacked by several flying monsters, so the auto-attack kept me from placing my staircase.

At 2 am, I passed out, but the game froze. The character stayed in place, turning when I clicked somewhere but not walking to another tile. The monsters kept moving, but also just on the spot where they where. The inventory was usable, but I couldn't use any items, just change what I was holding.

Had to quit and redo the day to fix it.

Started from the start menu, this was not the first day I played in that session.

Attachments

Tularis

Newcomer
iPad 5th Gen- [MPGT2B/A]
iOS - 13.3.1
SDV: 1.5.6 b 39

When starting a new game with a DS4 controller connect the entire app will crash.

Also when giving Geodes to Clint the entire game will crash.

Rylocke

Greenhorn
iOS latest mobile version
Using an item too quickly after swapping, or swapping to quickly after using an item, will pause the game time and make the main window unresponsive. I can still choose different items, but I cannot enter into the menu or click anything on the game screen. The time flashes as if it is paused. This only happens when I use a controller.

edit: figured it out. if you’re holding the X button (use, maybe?) while swapping, it’ll freeze until you swap back to another item and use it.

Last edited:

Rampozay

Newcomer
Screenshot_2023-03-25-23-31-28-815_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

umm uhhh.. what is abigail doing behind the tree? bottom right of the screen. (idk should i say this is a bug or not but im just confused that she was walking to the pelican town outside of the pathway..)