Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Fasel

Newcomer
Type of phone:
Pixel 7 Pro (Android 13, latest patches (March security updates, February Play system updates)), game build 1.5.6.39
Details of your issue:
Using an Xbox One Controller connected via Bluetooth crashes the game with 100% reproducibility performing the following actions:
Press B to open the menu, swipe down from the top on the touchscreen (brings the system status bar into view), press B on the controller again -> Crash
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Happens in any scenario

Croakichi

Farmhand
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Details of your issue: On Ginger Island, I have been unable to locate two of the artifacts for Professor Snail: the Snake Vertebrae (2) and the Fossilized Tail. Originally, I thought I simply had bad luck, but it has been weeks in the game and I have had no success. The Snake Vertebrae is found by digging artifact spots in the western part of the island; however, maybe two or three have spawned over the course of 3 weeks. For the tail, panning in the Dig Site is where to find it. Again, I have tried for weeks with no success. With all of that being said, I am lead to believe my game is somehow glitched, or I'm doing something wrong somehow.

Screenshots/video: n/a

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Both.

Any other info that might be relevant:
I have watched many tutorials and read many articles to double check as well. I feel as if I accidently threw one away and the game is not wiling to give me another? I'm really not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much for reading <3
In one of my savegames it took me 4 years (in-game) to find my first ancient seed. It's just bad luck. 3 weeks in-game is not a long time.

Device: iPhone 14 Pro

Problem: Date has been going past the last season. I'm on the 30th day of Fall, but the date says 57. This problem started happening when I transitioned from Summer to Fall. Though the seasons changed then, the date continued going on past 28. Now it is not letting me move on from fall to winter. Also, after sleeping, the date with black screen that appears says I'm in Winter (for example: day 30 of winter, even though I'm in fall. and the save screen has been saying winter since the start of fall). Also, the game is not recognizing any birthdays or festivals, and the calendar in front of Pierre's shows these events, but no date is marked as the current day.
IMG_3268.PNGIMG_3269.PNGIMG_3270.PNG

Wisteria1

Newcomer
Trouble interacting with objects/menus, crash,

Since the last update, I have difficulty interacting with the counter at Marnie and Robin’s house to trigger the menu option to build, buy, etc. I have to walk in and out of the building several times for it to work. It displays the right info- NPC behind counter, arrow at counter. This occurs after a normal load and emergency load.

The auto attack is also hit or miss with bats and ghosts in the mines. My character does not register that they are attacking him. When I click on them manually it does not register an attack for several hits. Occurs with normal and emergency load.

Lastly, the game has crashed and closed a few times. Also, sometimes when I open the game there is a clicking sound that per persists until I close and restart. I play on the iPad. Thank you!

hexfrogs

Newcomer
I’m using an iPad Pro

using the most up to date version of the game, and trying to clear out my farm, in certain areas only my tools don’t work on trees and rocks and grass, can’t remove them no matter what, it just won’t interact with them. Particularly a section of tiles in the bottom right area of the farm.

EloraEnoch

Newcomer
A few things I have noticed while playing today. I am playing on a samsung s21.
The screen does not stay zoomed out and I am constantly zooming back out after a cutscene or just logging back into the game and starting where I left off.
The movement and interaction buttons have moved unexpectedly a few times. The tool bar changes sizes when logging in or when a cutscene ends. Also a few cutscenes from heart events from Sam, maru, and a few other characters are not initiating, and I have to skip them. In them I would either not show up in the scene and it would not work or my character would show up but would stop prematurely in the building or area just before the lines would start and the scene would not play.

Bane

Newcomer
Using 1.5.6.39 on s21. Almost every time I go to the bulletin board at the town hall, I can preview the items that I need to complete but when I go to leave the bulletin board my character freezes as shown in the screen shot. I can still click on items in my quick select inventory and scroll through it on the left side of the screen but I am unable to move my characters location. Only way I have found to fix the issue is to restart the game although it makes me lose the day and start over from morning...

Attachments

InBigTreble

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy S22
Details of your issue: Some dialogue boxes are cut off, not allowing me to see the first several lines of text. This includes the perfection tracker in the 1.5 expansion.
Screenshots/video: attached
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Happens both ways.

Attachments

eyap5201

Newcomer
Hi there, please find the bug below:

Bug: App deleted my saved game after saving a backup and closing the app

Type of phone:
iPhone X (iOS 16.3)
Details of issue:
Everytime I finish my day I always save back up within the game. This time, when I closed the app and returned back. I tried loading my game but somehow I don’t have any loaded games.

Additional details: The app kept crashing midgame beforehand, or it doesn’t save my day so I have to repeat it all over again. I still have the files of my saved game in my Files app.

Screenshots/video: see attachment below

Thank you for your time and hard work! Congrats on the new release 🥳

Attachments

Last edited:

Hina

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad 5th generation
Details of your issue: i consistently have the problem, that I cannot pick stuff up (Mayo/cheese/wine etc.), can‘t put fruit into the barrel or milk into the cheese barell etc. and also sometimes I can‘t use my tools (axe won‘t work when I cut down trees, can‘t pick up the barrel etc.). It is also difficult to get inside the chicken coops etc. - instead of entering my avatar always closes the opening for the animals. On top I can‘t interact with some of the animals.
the green box indicating I clicked on something and my avatar will interact appears, but when I get to the barrel/animal etc. it disappears and I can’t interact.
I have the newest update and this happens everyday when I load the game through the load game menu and wake up in bed…
Also when I load the game my view is zoomed in and the toolbar is super big (can change in the settings to be normal sized again, but happens everytime I load the game)

thank you for your help!

Attachments

Dammy

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad 5th generation
Details of your issue: i consistently have the problem, that I cannot pick stuff up (Mayo/cheese/wine etc.), can‘t put fruit into the barrel or milk into the cheese barell etc. and also sometimes I can‘t use my tools (axe won‘t work when I cut down trees, can‘t pick up the barrel etc.). It is also difficult to get inside the chicken coops etc. - instead of entering my avatar always closes the opening for the animals. On top I can‘t interact with some of the animals.
the green box indicating I clicked on something and my avatar will interact appears, but when I get to the barrel/animal etc. it disappears and I can’t interact.
I have the newest update and this happens everyday when I load the game through the load game menu and wake up in bed…
Also when I load the game my view is zoomed in and the toolbar is super big (can change in the settings to be normal sized again, but happens everytime I load the game)

thank you for your help!
I have an ipad air 5th gen i experienced this a lot also in some places i cant pick specially the lower part of the ipad. Unfortunately i dont have any solution with this since im kinda having trouble loading my latest profile in stardew it keeps blacking out and its heart breaking.

Croakichi

Farmhand
[...]
[...]
Hi. I reported the same issue. I just need to open the menu and click on the controller tab once and then close the menu for the game to "recall" the settings. I don't need to change the toolbar size every time. Maybe it's the same for you.

miahvictor

Greenhorn
Hello! some weird crash starded to happen with the game since yesterday 6/4/23, before that day i did not have any issue with the game.
I tried to uninstall and install it again but It did not work, It stills happends!
Problem: The app crashes instantly i try to load any saved game or create a new one, so its impossible to start It and play.
I have a Samsung Galaxy A02
they are more people with the same device having this problem and its very frustrating because we cant play It anymore.
thank you very much for your attention! i hope this can be fix :(

Last edited:

FarmerEliYou

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Galaxy A53 5G
Details of your issue: There are two issues:

1. I do not know if this is a new feature or a bug in stardew valley. In combat when I hold down the button for attack the sword would swing continuously until I let go of the button but in 1.5 when I hold the attack button only one swing happens. It made the combat more hard and frustrating since in conjunction with not being able to move while swinging I now have to spam the attack button.

2. There are grids around bodies of water and lines sometimes background as well (I only saw the background one during the intro)

Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
Screenshot_20230408_095154.jpg

Screenshot_20230408_095052.jpg

This happens in every file. The screenshots I showed are from a new game so it can't just be old files.

Any other info that might be relevant: (additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related)
N/a

Bituin

Greenhorn
Android.
Huawei nova 5t.
Im using an ipega bt controller

If I go to the menu and adjust the interface size (since everytime i start the game it is larger)
After adjusting the size and I press the cancel button on the controller it QUITS the game instead of closing the window
This also happens on other instances.
So far the window size adjusting is a consistent bug.
Not sure what triggers the others.
It wasnt like this before.
It makes the game almost unplayable since I need. To keep repeating the day

Lemon Drop

Cowpoke
I have an ipad air 5th gen i experienced this a lot also in some places i cant pick specially the lower part of the ipad. Unfortunately i dont have any solution with this since im kinda having trouble loading my latest profile in stardew it keeps blacking out and its heart breaking.
Zoom in on your screen, and you’ll be able to interact.

Sorry, I don’t have a solution for your blacking out problem.

Generalmadness

Greenhorn
There are paragraphs in the wiki about known bugs:
-> page Qi's Walnut Room: "On some occasions the Golden Walnut Count on the Perfection Tracker will display an incorrect number of walnuts. [...]"
-> page Golden Walnut: "Occasionally, the game may miscount the number of Golden Walnuts obtained, [...]"
Yes, unfortunately the fixes are not available on mobile, so I guess I am effed.