Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

cattoGateaux

Newcomer
Game freezes when fishing, watering can animation running and you switch items (ps4 controller). iOS 16, iPad Pro 2020 12.9, game version 1.5.6.39. No way to unfreeze.

ShyViolet81

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy S22
Details of your issue: unable to enter the cellar. Treats the steps like a wall.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? i did an emergency load

vaeolette

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3
Details of your issue: Game crashes when trying to change appearance at the shrine.
Screenshots/video: No need
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Tried loading both ways

V1.5.6

mfamit

Newcomer
Device: IPhone 13
Details of your issue:
interaction with shrine of illusions results in game crash and loss of progress. Please fix this immediately as it seems to happen on every device I transfer my saves to.

Whatrichard

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 14 pro
Details of your issue: not able to craft 100%. Prior to the update I had craftmaster so have crafted all old recipes. I have all the recipes for the 1.5 update but can only craft to 98%…
Screenshots/video:
1681197857716.png
1681197878697.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load Game menu
Any other info that might be relevant: I don’t think it is possible I have missed recipes and is there a way to be able to check what you have made in 1.5 IOS or a way of making the information available in game?

Attachments

Ereo

Helper
Type of phone: iPhone 14 pro
Details of your issue: not able to craft 100%. Prior to the update I had craftmaster so have crafted all old recipes. I have all the recipes for the 1.5 update but can only craft to 98%…
Screenshots/video: View attachment 15689View attachment 15690
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load Game menu
Any other info that might be relevant: I don’t think it is possible I have missed recipes and is there a way to be able to check what you have made in 1.5 IOS or a way of making the information available in game?
You should now have the option for "advanced crafting" in the options menu as well, which will tell you in game how many times you have crafted an item.

Or you can upload your save file to the
Stardew Checkup which will tell you if any items haven't been crafted yet.

MeatCider

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Air M1
Details of your issue: Also experiencing the festival UI issue where most controls aren’t shown, although some can still be opened by tapping where they should be. There is a menu button, but it’s in the wrong place and doesn’t do anything. It’s happened at all the festivals I’ve been to (most recently the end of fall, Halloween style one)
Screenshots/video: (see below)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Emergency load.
Any other info that might be relevant: n/a

E27D2F80-065D-4BC4-9FAD-96DB7924B2E4.png

quesadilla

Newcomer
Type of phone: Realme 7

Details of your issue: toolbar size is going to default every time I open the game, no matter if I save. If I click the settings menu the size of my toolbar updates to my election. Same happens with joystick and buttons, they go to default every time I start the app

Screenshots/video: I can't upload MP4 files

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? YES AND NO, NO MATTER HOW I LOAS THE GAME IT HAPPENS

Any other info that might be relevant: app have last update from playstore

Type of phone: Kindle Fire 7 9th gen running Fire OS 7.3.2.7
Details of your issue: running version 1.5.6.39, installed on Fire tablet using google play store. Attempting to launch the app shows the usual white screen for a few moments, but instead of cutting to the concerned ape logo it cuts to a black screen, then after a few moments goes back to the home screen

I bought Stardew Valley for my Amazon Fire Kindle a year and a half ago, and have been playing and replaying different games to enjoy the experience, but now after the 1.5 update, I can't open my game at all. I click Stardew and then it waits for a minute before going back to the home screen on my Kindle. Is anyone else having this problem, and is it going to be fixed soon so I can play and have more fun with the New features?
Yes this is the same problem I am having!

Cauliflower

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Realme 7

Details of your issue: toolbar size is going to default every time I open the game, no matter if I save. If I click the settings menu the size of my toolbar updates to my election. Same happens with joystick and buttons, they go to default every time I start the app

Screenshots/video: I can't upload MP4 files

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? YES AND NO, NO MATTER HOW I LOAS THE GAME IT HAPPENS

Any other info that might be relevant: app have last update from playstore
i have the same problem, it resets everytime i opened my saves

juliet

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung A02
Details of your issue: the game keeps crashing upon opening it doesnt let me go into saves or make a new game

Is this normal?
I tried deleting my save maybe it was corrupted and deleted my cache also and even uninstalled the game but still the result stays the same

mxwally

Newcomer
Willy’s boat repair bug

There are 3 exclamation points above each section (batteries, iridium bars, hardwood) and I cannot interact with or add the hardwood no matter what I do. I was able to add batteries and iridium bars. No mods, playing on an ipad.

AnthonyVegan

Newcomer
Magnetism does not work. I have tried Iridium bands and Miner's treats. It has been an ongoing problem since I started playing about a month or so ago. My phone is a Xiaomi Redmi 10.

julesthefirst

Greenhorn
iPad Air 5, iPadOS 16.4.1, game version 1.5.6.39

Using the Master Slingshot consumes entire stack of ammo at once (all the ammo currently loaded to it). Never used the MS on mobile before so not sure if it's new or preexisting, but this doesn't happen on the desktop version.

Midnight

Greenhorn
iPad Air,iPadOS 15.6.1, game version: 1.5.6.39
The shrine of illusions,in the wizards basement, crash whenever i try to use it.