Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

bigmac

Newcomer
iPad Pro 12.9, version 1.5.6.39

Having 3 issues already mentioned (fishing sound sometimes persists after fishing until rebooting app, toolbar size resets after every reboot, bottom left of the screen is often unusable until zoomed in very close), but also another UI issue in the museum when donating/rearranging, where I can’t see/access the lower items.

35A4D754-C98B-4574-94CD-EDF2396EAAC5.png

Thanks!

awasky

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad
Details of your issue: If I enter the Secret Wood on my horse and a slime attacks me while seated on the horse, the game freezes. If I exit the game and reenter, it unfreezes and I can continue playing the day. However, the save that night will fail, and I have to hard restart the iPad to get the app to restart. It will then ask me if I want to load from where I previously was, and bring me to the moment in the Secret Wood where it initially froze. This has happened to me three times, so pretty sure it's the slime attack while on a horse that causes the save to fail.
Screenshots/video: Don't have--sorry
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Initially, was playing from Load Game menu, but the failed save brings me back to the emergency load.
Any other info that might be relevant:
N/A

WolfShield05

Newcomer
Type of phone: Vivo V2026

Details of Issue:
When loading the game, the buff icons disappear but the effects stays. This allows the player stacked multiple of the same effect like increase Skill Levels that actually works. In the video below, the fishing level continues to increase instead of overriding the previous skill buff given.

Video on the bug

Kitty mya

Newcomer
Phone: alldocube X Game

Automatic crash when using an 8bitdo sn30 pro controller, but no longer spits when using touchscreen.

Danielle1490

Newcomer
Type of phone: Moto G Pure; Android 12; playing with Xbox one controller.
Details of your issue: The game crashes on cut scenes. I've had this happen before with opening up the community center. In this cut scene I saw a notice board being put up before it crashed. It has happened 3 times in row.
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged) No video unfortunately. can't do that on phone.
I loaded the game both ways.
Any other info that might be relevant: The game also crashes when you save back up and use a controller to exit the settings menu. You have to press the x to leave settings without crashing. In some shop menus using a controller causes the shop menu not to pop up. You have to use the touch screen instead. This bug also happens on the telephone from robins.

Last edited:

kmsanders0611

Greenhorn
Type of device: Google pixel slate tablet with Chrome OS
Details of your issue:
I am unable to use Robin's build shop. I can talk to her behind the counter, but when I go to click on the yellow arrow, it will not let me access the shop. I have clicked all around the desk with touchscreen and mouse click and cannot find the right spot.

I have restarted the game, uninstalled/reinstalled, created a whole new game and it is still not working.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
I have done both: waking up in bed and an emergency load with both being unable to use Robin's shop.

Any help would be appreciated!

Tamibee

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad 9th generation
Details of your issue: suddenly can’t interact with Marnie to buy items from her store. Unable to buy hay to feed animals.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Started mid-day. Have tried loading the game different ways.
Any other info that might be relevant: had the same problem with Robin, but can usually get that to work eventually. Also have a number of inactive spots around the farm, barn, and greenhouse where nothing can be planted or removed.

kc91

Newcomer
Hi,
Type of phone:
Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite tablet.
Details of your issue:
I'm having crops completely disappear (not wilt) overnight multiple times. I have lightning rods and scarecrows. I wake up, go outside, and see missing crops.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
I don't use emergency loads
Any other info that might be relevant
This has never happened to me until Fall year 5 of this save file, and I've had 1.5 since January. I have seen others with this issue on multiple consoles pre and post 1.5 with no solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
20230307_161136.jpg

Last edited:

Corinnikka

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad 9th generation
Details of your issue: suddenly can’t interact with Marnie to buy items from her store. Unable to buy hay to feed animals.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Started mid-day. Have tried loading the game different ways.
Any other info that might be relevant: had the same problem with Robin, but can usually get that to work eventually. Also have a number of inactive spots around the farm, barn, and greenhouse where nothing can be planted or removed.
I have these exact same problems.I will probably have to stop playing until it’s fixed because I will lose friendship with my animals.

La remy

Greenhorn
No update option yet
Tried on my other phone(samsung A10s) android 11
Crashes on load :cry::cry:on my samsung A2 core android 8.1.0

I just have to be patien then🧚‍😌😭

JolanZZZ

Newcomer
Type of phone: Oppo A12e

Details of your issue: The game is
crashing whenever I try to press "yes"
option at Shrine of Illusions to change
my appearance. There are no other apps
running on background while I'm playing.

Screenshots/video: (I wanted to share
my save file but it got denied.)

-
I loaded my save from the menu in proper way (waking up in bed).

The save that I loaded was from patch
1.5.6.37, idk if it had something to do
with the crashes on mobile though
(also my farm type is standard).

(Edit: I finally found the cause of the problem, seems like the joystick and buttons control type are faulty when
changing player appearance but if
I switch to touch movements and
interact with the shrine it successfully
lets me proceed to the customizing tab
and thus change my looks).

Last edited:

Kaskey

Newcomer
Hello! I have an iPhone 12 max completely updated and with the updated version of the app (1.5.6.39)
I started playing today and noticed once I fish at any location on the map the reeling sound of the fishing rod stays going even after I leave an area or go to the menu. It only stops once I completely restart the app. When I go to fish again the same thing happens even after I’ve restarted the app.
Link to video which I also sent on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kascieleeann/status/1633524267756183561?s=46&t=ahomOxuq2DVVDO3yhfksHw

Phone type moto g pure (XT2163DL)

My game is repeatedly crashing and it's happening no matter how I load my game or even after starting a new day. It's when I goto move forward after entering the museum that's causing the crashing and it reverts back to my last save when I load the game back up. I'll just avoid the museum for now but please fix so I can donate my stuff 😊

Olivine Farmer

Newcomer
Phone: Samsung S22 Ultra
Why the app I'm update to 1.5.6.39 it should be some bug fix already ..but my game still having the horse missing after halfway save problem ?and also the wizard basement I can't see the pet change option, it just missing

Bituin

Greenhorn
Type of phone: huawei nova 5t
Details of your issue:
  1. i have 2 saved games. the first one is an old game and it saves my customized UI settings. the newer one before the 1.5 patch - keeps resetting to oversized tool bar menus... i customize UI sizing everytime i play it.. it's getting annoying :(
    1. i clicked SAVE BACKUP and it put in my original menu settings... not sure what that did

2. can only scroll through the first 10items in bag. the rest have to be manually selected on touch screen
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? : both emergency load and waking up does it
not sure...

Last edited: