Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

yuralytkin

Greenhorn
No cursor in player menu, when using a PS4 controller

Type of phone:
iPad Air 4, OS 16.3.1, Sony PS4 Dualshock controller
Details of your issue: When I open the player menu (i.e. inventory, stats etc.), there's no cursor, so I have to navigate blindly. At the same time there's no issue when, for example, opening a chest: the cursor is present both in the chest area and the inventory area.
Screenshots/video: Here's a video (Google Drive link)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Woke up in bed.
Any other info that might be relevant:
Not really.

Charliekelly

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro (iOS 16 with updated app)
Details of your issue: Can no longer interact with Robin’s shop. I can speak to her behind the desk but nothing will trigger her shop to open. Restarting the app will fix it for one in-game day before it comes back.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Loaded from main menu normally
Any other info that might be relevant: I also have a few minor bugs, including scythe randomly stop working, noises like fishing rod or other noises stopping the music from playing and sound effect playing on repeat, and other shopkeepers not letting me access shops. However Robin is the shopkeeper that is consistently unusable unless I close and restart the app.

Sleeppxtterns

Newcomer
Game keeps freezing after I donate to community centre.
I have an iPhone, games updated to latest version but lately whenever I got to the community centre and donate, it just freezes, or I can’t move atleast, time in game also stops and the only thing I can do is move in my inventory. Can’t move my character or find a way to get it to stop without it just stopping, specifically happening when I’m doing the friendship bundles.

Attachments

Superiosity

Newcomer
10th Gen iPad. Full load or emergency. Having the same issues interacting with Robin’s shop, Marnie, chests, kegs, preserves jars, mayonnaise makers, etc…even some crops won’t let me harvest.
The temporary fix is to zoom in the view very close. Then I can interact with the item.
The only permanent fix is to leave the game fully zoomed in which is how it loads from a fresh menu load, and not change that zoom level.
Kinda defeats the purpose of playing on an iPad.

Lemon Drop

Cowpoke
I put an enchantment on my pickaxe before going to Skull Cavern for Qi’s Invasion quest, and was assigned Swift which is supposed to make your tool 33% faster.

Well, it worked part of the time; the rest of the time not even the normal axing happened - I ended up having to manually activate each motion. Between that and not being able to activate my bombs with all the Royal Serpents coming at me, I wasn’t a happy camper. Luckily, I wasn’t doing too much pickaxing that needed more than one strike since I didn’t run into too many iridium nodes close to the ladders. Still, it wouldn’t be good for future normal trips to Skull Cavern.

I ended up using my last Prismatic Shard to change the enchantment. This time I got Efficient (no energy drain) which I’m not unhappy about. I haven’t tested it yet, but hopefully my pickaxe will be back to behaving normally.

Type of phone: iPad Pro 13” 2020
Details of your issue: 1. Frequently after I am done fishing, the fishing reel sound will continue playing in the background of the game, and I have to restart the game
2. The fishing game bar changes size depending on how zoomed into/out of the map I am.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Both
Any other info that might be relevant: i am definitely david hasselhoff

Gummy

Newcomer
Type of phone: Ipad Air 3 16.3.1
Details of your issue: Ever since the latest update, the game constantly crashes randomly (as in the app just closes) and I keep loosing progress. Emergency load feature doesn’t work, unless I remember to save backup. I notice that its even more frequent if I use my controller (Dualshock 4). There are also a few times wherein my screen becomes black but I still hear the game music and I’m still able to run around. Restarting the game fixed it and I was still able to continue the game with autosave. There’s also the issue of the fishing reeling noise that keeps playing even when I’m already done fishing and the only way for it to stop is to restart the game. (This has been an issue even before the update actually)

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Both

djinnelly

Greenhorn
Type of phone: ipad pro 12.9 m2
Details of your issue: the middle quest of the 3 for the boat behind Willy is inaccessible- I see the ! And can turn in the other two but it’s like I can’t get close enough
Screenshots/video:
0B05E321-FC61-43DC-BDA9-F9E6ADCD3BF3.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Tried both ways
Any other info that might be relevant:
also having the Robin issue that others are having.

FalkoSchnem

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Lenovo P2
Details of your issue: magnetism of the rings stopped working, I realized the issue while doing deeper in the mines challenge, I think they started not working then but it might have been earlier and I didn't realize it, was wearing iridium napalm + iridium crabshell at the time (but then i tried other ring combos to see which one was bugged but seems like none of them are working magnetism wise)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? probably an emergency load but i also slept and woke up the next day wearing the rings and the same issue continues the next day as well
Any other info that might be relevant: I think it started after the 2/20 update because it was after my mine level numbers were fixed

thanks in advance! :junicheer:
I have the same issue and reported it already a few days ago. Just commenting to push this up a bit so it doesn't get lost.

FonteSanta

Farmhand
Type of phone: iPad Pro
Details of your issue: I can’t purchase anything from Robin’s shop, nothing is being built at the moment. The option to speak to her in her shop isn’t available, but I can talk to her.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Started off in bed
Same problem here…..

JolanZZZ

Newcomer
Type of Device: Oppo a12e

Details of Issue: Always Zooms In after
Seasonal & Random Events and when
opening app

Hello! I am new to playing Stardew Valley
and still curious if this is supposed to be
an issue. But as stated above, that is what
I've noticed when I played for like an hour.

It always zooms closely and doesn't zoom
out the way I set it on my previous play
or before the events, unlike on the previous update (before 1.5.6.39) it stays the same the way I zoomed it out and never resets to default.

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
I loaded my save from the Load Menu (my save was from the previous update)

Any other info that might be relevant: For now I have none, I'm still researching for possible fixes though. Someone with the same issue.

I hope someone could help me.
Thankyou very much!

Last edited:

Android

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Retroid Pocket 2+ / Android 11 / SDV 1.5.6.39

Details of your issue: When pressing new game the game will crash everytime even crashes with existing saves. The Game Wont Crash On SDV 1.5.6.37. The game wont crash on my Pixel 4A5G / Android 13 / SDV 1.5.6.39

Screenshots/video: https://send.zcyph.cc/download/8f5a2d72ac29000a/#2AYeEnKpp-hKSW95a1mLbA OR "BUG.zip"

Any other info that might be relevant: Android 11 seems to break Stardew Valley SDV 1.5.6.39 i have seen other people with the same issue so its probably not a device problem just Android 11

"BUG.zip" Has a video of the bug

Attachments

Last edited:

Ancient789

Newcomer
Phone type: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE

When I try to play "The Gem Sea Giant" in the jukebox, the game crashes. It's an "emergency load". I'm not sure if this matters, but it occurred while I was in my greenhouse.

Isthatsavs

Newcomer
So I’ve had the same stardew valley mobile game : farm for about 2 and half years now. I just went to play it and my game is completely gone when I went to press load game there’s nothing to be found. I didn’t delete it and it’s never crashed before I don’t know what to do and I’m so so so so so upset i had 1 thing left until i finished the community center. I am so sad and unsure of what to do next.

Chiefersoze

Cowpoke
Phone: Poco X3 Pro

Patch: 1.5.6.39

Details of the bug:

1.) The fishing bar is soo irregular whenever I zoom in or out. Also the sizes of the toolbar is inconsistent whenever I zoom in our out too.
Sometimes the item sizes are too big, sometimes it's too small.
Screenshot_2023-02-24-10-28-53-105_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg
Screenshot_2023-03-01-23-13-00-557_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

2.) Game crashes whenever I return to my farm

Game crashes during a rainy day (Spring Day 11 Year 2 to be exact). I'm in Clint's shop to process some geodes and when I returned to the bus stop via mine cart and entered the farm, it crashes.

I restarted the save and tried fishing till 12am and return via Marnie's ranch in Cindersap, still crashed when entering the farm.

Day 12 is sunny and tried going out and in. It seems the crash stopped.

Dafura

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 6s iOS 14.6
Details of your issue: I can't save the game. When I go to bed, the game starts endless saving. When I restart the game, it prompts me to start from where I left off.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" I started my day in bed and ended it in bed. No emergency loads.
Any other info that might be relevant: At first I was able to get around this bug by selling one wood using a crate on my farm, but that stopped working. Then I started selling large amounts of fish this way (15-30 pieces) and it helps so far, although once even this way the game did not want to save. I can't spend all day fishing to move on to the next day of fishing, it's stupid.

Ancient789

Newcomer
Phone type: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
I was in my greenhouse with a jukebox and decided to switch it to a different song. At some point while searching for a good song to choose from the game crashed, and I eventually found out that it was "The Gem Sea Giant" that was crashing my game. I loaded from an emergency save.

Cherie671

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Details of your issue: Magnetism from rings not working
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? It happens whether I start a new day or jump into one half way through
Any other info that might be relevant: I tried with different rings and none of them work

Also, sometimes my character just doesn't swing the weapon when enemies are attacking. I have auto attack turned on. I can be in combat and it's working perfectly, then it just stops until I take a step

It also forgets my preferences for the sizes of the inventory and date box. The numbers are where I set them, but everytime I start the game it reverts back to being huge until I move the slider away then back to position