Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

ibeam

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy Tab A7
Details of your issue: Experiencing the choose your level/skill each night.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Loaded through main menu.

Greetings

Device: Ipad Pro 3rd gen
Issue 1 : I can't complete quests that require moving items from my inventory to specific inventory (like trash can on the railway platform or box in pierre's store), items seams active bat i cant move them
IMAGE 2023-01-17 17:24:53.jpg

Issue 2: after i updated to version 1.5.6 build 36 i got level 10 in mining, picked skill at night and on the next night i got same dialog for skill picking and continue to get it every night after it,
same thing happened when i reset farming skills. i am getting skills picking dialog every night.
IMAGE 2023-01-17 17:32:58.jpg

IMAGE 2023-01-17 17:33:38.jpg

IMAGE 2023-01-17 17:34:09.jpg

Flower

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can. Below is a form you can use to report your bug, and then we have the game updates listed to show the fixed bugs and to show you which version of the game you may be on if you're having certain issues.

NOTE: please make sure you have the latest update before posting your report... your issue may already be fixed. To check the version of your game, press the '?' on the title screen of your game and go to the lower left corner.

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Do not click the "reply" OR the "report" buttons on this message! Make a post with your bug report by typing at the bottom of this page.

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Bug Report Form
Please use this form to report your bug. The more information you can provide, the more it'll help us!

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Game Updates
NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient!

1/7 6:30 PM PST: 1.5.6.32
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST: 1.5.6.33
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Fixed two invisible buttons control scheme not working.
-Fixed player freezing after tapping a horse while using a tool.
-Fixed closing a menu which contains a stardrop adding it to your inventory instead of consuming it.
-Fixed some museum rewards not removed when collected.

1/10 10:25PM PST: 1.5.6.35
-You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
-You can now place furniture on top of rugs
-Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
-Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
-Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
-Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
-Potentially fixed a few strange crashes

1/12 10:17 PM PST: 1.5.6.36
-Fixes a crash at the end of the night if you used a mini shipping bin while having a special order quest active
-Fixes a dupe glitch and an item loss glitch
-Added some missing Chinese translations
-Stopped the extended fish family and the pina colada from showing up in the collections tab
-Fixed a crash in the Android storage migration code
-Fix for gamepads closing out dialog menus instead of finishing text
-Fixes a crash that can happen if you're using a gamepad in an inventory menu
-UI/scaling improvements on some iOS devices
i am finding since the update on the 12/01 I cannot craft anything on iOS - the button to press when crafting and when you have the correct items in your inventory is not there

bguilhermes

Greenhorn
Greetings

Device: Ipad Pro 3rd gen
Issue 1 : I can't complete quests that require moving items from my inventory to specific inventory (like trash can on the railway platform or box in pierre's store), items seams active bat i cant move them
View attachment 14228
Issue 2: after i updated to version 1.5.6 build 36 i got level 10 in mining, picked skill at night and on the next night i got same dialog for skill picking and continue to get it every night after it,
same thing happened when i reset farming skills. i am getting skills picking dialog every night.
View attachment 14230
View attachment 14231
View attachment 14232
I have the same problem

dobbles

Newcomer
Hello, I am still having an issue with fishing. I believe I saw some reports early on but have seen no change after the various updates.

When I have 'controller vibration' turned on in the settings, it causes my phone to constantly vibrate whenever the fishing bar is over the fish. In addition, it severely lags my phone so a point of feeling like its frozen. Eventually when the fish moves off the bar, the phone will catch up until the bar hits the fish and it vibrates and lags.

My phone is a Oneplus 6t.

I have turned off vibration so I can fish, but for me it is much easier to notice I have a bit when the vibration is on as I play with sound off.

dodger1616

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 12 Pro
Details of your issue: I am unable to craft crystalarium even though I have the correct mats. I have tried restarting the day, force closing the app, tried to start a new day.
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)

edit: not sure in which way but a villager gifted me a battery. The game recognized that one and was able to craft the crystalarium, I then tried to use my stashed battery and the game will not recognize it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mormii

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad pro11 3rd gen (ipadOS version 16.2)
Game version: 1.5.6.36
Detail: I went to sebastian’s room and then it show this cutscene that cause the screen freeze. I try to kill the app and play again but screen still freeze at the same point anyway.
5D968B06-D5C3-4B0E-87B2-FAA5DD4E8CBB.png

verever

Newcomer
Hi Eric, thank you for your work so far.

Version:1.5.6.36

Problem: When I bought a skull brazier from Robin, I found the recipe was out of date. As far as I know, the recipe for this changed in 1.5.
Ekran Görüntüsü_20230117-190438.jpg

Last edited:

Cindersnap85

Newcomer
Hi, I just have one bug. Year 2, winter, I just woke up after fishing at the night market and the fishing rod reel noise is stuck and constant. I have to force close the game on mobile and get it to stop. I like playing with the sound up but if this sound glitches it’s a bit annoying. Other than that awesome game as always 🥰

sa1105

Greenhorn
Hi there, I recently tried forging my galaxy sword with a prismatic Shard but there was no enchantment applied. It did eat up my prismatic and cindershards though.

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

Superiosity

Newcomer
On new gen iPad. Build 36. Farmer profession stuck at level 5. Every night it asks if I want to be a rancher or tiller. I answer tiller. Next night same thing.

Ereo

Helper
Phone: Fairphone 3

Issue: in Qis prismatic grange quest, the journal doesn't show the full text. It's not possible to scroll down. It doesn't matter how much I zoom in or out before opening the journal.

Screenshot_20230117-182842.png

Lj62

Newcomer
My phone is a one plus 7T, and I have done all the updates available so far. Every time I load up my game, I get the following message. I have to hit skip to load up the game; otherwise, the same message keeps popping up until I hit skip instead of ok and following the instructions.
Screenshot_20230117-100155_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

Lj62

Newcomer
On new gen iPad. Build 36. Farmer profession stuck at level 5. Every night it asks if I want to be a rancher or tiller. I answer tiller. The next night the same thing happened.
I'm getting the same thing on level 5, except it's for a different one.

JZ007

Newcomer
LG G7

Miner profession stuck at level 10. Every night it asks if I want to be a blacksmith/ prospector. Next night same thing. No option of mining in Statue of Uncertainty. When I typed change of profession (foraging) at Statue of Uncertainty, I get every night question for mining profession and also foraging.

Same problem before as I mentioned, but now video-recorded the bug, it persist in all festival/events the button won't response to my action, may be ui bug?:sweat: I dunno how convert my video file on my phone (fairphone 3, all updated both game and os.) Into mp3 video.
Screenshot_20230117-202325_Galleri.png