Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

xXFarmHandXx

Newcomer
Phone:REVVL+
Bug: I'm not experiencing Heart Scenes even when I meet every criteria for that scene to go off, I've tried everything like closing the game, clearing cache and resetting phone.

Screenshot_20230117-020540.png

Screenshot_20230117-020529.pngScreenshot_20230117-020536.png

OlyverSena

Newcomer
Relatório de bug móvel de Stardew Valley

Veio da tela de carregamento nativa

Usando um iPhone 8+ com iOS 16.2

2ª conta, alcance o nível 5 em mineração e forrageamento e não me deixe escolher profissão. Todas as noites ele me pede para escolher uma profissão, que eu escolho.

Não notei isso no primeiro arquivo salvo
Segundo problema que persiste desde a atualização móvel 1.5. Isso ocorre independentemente de qual arquivo salvo eu uso. Não é possível reproduzir Spotify, Apple Podcasts ou Stitcher enquanto estiver jogando Stardew Valley. O jogo congela durante o tempo em que tento reproduzir os aplicativos de som/podcast.
Apaguei e reinstalei o jogo para ver se daria certo e não deu.
[/CITAR]
Também estou com esse mesmo problema e ate agora não conseguir fazer nada para mudar isso

ssol

Newcomer
휴대폰 【★iPhone 13
문제상황 툴바나 날짜 크기 등 모든 것들이 업데이트 이전으로 돌아갔습니다 제발 좀 고쳐주세요 게임을 진행을 할 수 가 없습니다 갑자기 어느순간 부터 이렇게 됐어요 업데이트도 최신버전인데 그래요

Attachments

alrac

Newcomer
Type of phone: Pixel 6
Details of your issue: When I reach combat lv.5, at the end of the day it asked me to choose between fighter and scout, I chose fighter. But the at the end of the next day it asked me to choose again, and again, and again, it doesn't stop.
Screenshots/video: /
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
It happens with both of them.

Ophelia

Greenhorn
This worked! Thank you so much! I was able to deposit the special quest item into the bins!

On my iPad Pro, I went into the iPad’s Settings > display & brightness > Display Zoom View > Larger Text.

I still cannot craft new items (a bug that appeared with the most recent update) but I can complete the quests that were stalling my gameplay.

mateus

Newcomer
toda vez que vou dormir minhas profissões voltam, aí tenho que escolher tudo de novo, por isso não tenho os benefícios das profissões.

Attachments

Valerian

Newcomer
Type of phone: Tecno Pova 2 (phone specs on screenshot)

Game version: 1.5.6.36

Issue: Every time I went to bed, these level pop up always shows up, so I don't think I'm getting the level bonuses at all.

Screenshots: phone specs and the pop ups.

the pop up is stuck on level 5 but I'm level and 8 on some of them
I’m having the same issues with the lvl ups everytime I go to bed

raic12

Greenhorn
I have several basically game breaking bugs.
1. Gunther isnt giving me the rusty key for the sewers even tho i have around 70 donated items. I ve tried rearranging all the items but it didnt work.
2. Every night i have to pick my professions. Picking a different one doesnt change the originaly selected profession. Every time i pick the fighter profession (10% more dmg) i get 15 max hp (stacking infinitely). By the time i realised why it was happening i had 300+ max hp.
3. Sometimes clicking on items inside building (ex. Furnace in my house, keg in the shed) which are close to the south wall doesnt work. The character just walks there but cant click it. It can last a long long time.
Screenshot_20230116_221018.jpg

Pieberry

Greenhorn
Type of phone: ipad Pro 11

Detail:
1. The profession choosing screen keeps appearing every single night. First it was with level 5 miner profession, then when I reached combat level 5, BOTH of the profession choosing screen appears every night. I’m afraid it’s stacking as time goes by lol.. (Also in those recurring choices, even if I choose a different profession from what I chose at the first time, my profession doesn’t change from what I first chose. So the choosing screen is quite redundant)

2. Cannot select the plot of land right behind the shipping box - even when I move it away from its original position with Robin’s help. The two spaces behind the original shipping box place cannot be clicked. i can’t move there(although I can if I use drag to move), nor can I chop a tree that grew in that plot of land.

3. Lastly uhhh… my maximum health keeps increasing. I didn’t notice at first, but now my health is ridiculously high. It’s at 330! When I first noticed this phenomenon my health was 310, but the next day it became 330. My health bar is becoming scarily long, please help😂

I am not using any mods, and I have tried turning off and on the game and loading from save file too many times.

Attachments

raic12

Greenhorn
I have several basically game breaking bugs.
1. Gunther isnt giving me the rusty key for the sewers even tho i have around 70 donated items. I ve tried rearranging all the items but it didnt work.
2. Every night i have to pick my professions. Picking a different one doesnt change the originaly selected profession. Every time i pick the fighter profession (10% more dmg) i get 15 max hp (stacking infinitely). By the time i realised why it was happening i had 300+ max hp.
3. Sometimes clicking on items inside building (ex. Furnace in my house, keg in the shed) which are close to the south wall doesnt work. The character just walks there but cant click it. It can last a long long time.View attachment 14224
Forgot to mention the phone
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE

schwingg

Newcomer
iPad Pro (12.9-inch 2nd generation)
issues:
-
latest updated version crafting menu is bugged! I can’t craft anything with the crafting menu at all. there is a weird bar showing when I click on the first item in the menu but that’s it.
-fishing skill stuck at the leveling screen at lvl 5

I started a new island farm game upon the update finally being there. screenshot attached

Attachments

Last edited:
Type of phone: iPad air 3rd gen iOS 16.2
Details of your issue: randomly the game freezes usually in the early afternoon (game time). Still is making sound but cannot control the screen or character via iPad controls or with a PS4 controller. Game is not saved so need to close the application and load it again. Has only happened 3 times since the 1.5 patch update on Saturday 1/14/2023
Screenshots/video: NA
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? It was a fresh load of the game With a saved character from a couple days ago. Made it one day in and the secondary day of summer at 2:50 PM game time is when the game froze.
Any other info that might be relevant:
no other applications were running or updates happening (game or OS). A reload of the game usually fixes it until it happens again.

Last edited:
Type of phone: iPad air 3rd gen iOS 16.2
Details of your issue: every night when the profession (level 5 foraging) screen appears, I select one but it comes back the next night. Has happened since the 1.5 patch update on Saturday 1/14/2023
Screenshots/video: NA
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? It was a fresh load of the game With a saved character from a couple days ago.
Any other info that might be relevant:
no other applications were running or updates happening (game or OS)

edit: 02/02/2023. This seems to no longer be an issue for me. Game version 1.5.6.37

Last edited:

Pieberry

Greenhorn
Type of phone: ipad Pro 11

Detail:
1. The profession choosing screen keeps appearing every single night. First it was with level 5 miner profession, then when I reached combat level 5, BOTH of the profession choosing screen appears every night. I’m afraid it’s stacking as time goes by lol.. (Also in those recurring choices, even if I choose a different profession from what I chose at the first time, my profession doesn’t change from what I first chose. So the choosing screen is quite redundant)

2. Cannot select the plot of land right behind the shipping box - even when I move it away from its original position with Robin’s help. The two spaces behind the original shipping box place cannot be clicked. i can’t move there(although I can if I use drag to move), nor can I chop a tree that grew in that plot of land.

3. Lastly uhhh… my maximum health keeps increasing. I didn’t notice at first, but now my health is ridiculously high. It’s at 330! When I first noticed this phenomenon my health was 310, but the next day it became 330. My health bar is becoming scarily long, please help😂

I am not using any mods, and I have tried turning off and on the game and loading from save file too many times.
Discovered another bug where I cannot submit quest items for the new bulletin board (the one below lewis’s house). I accepted Willy’s quest, collected 100 bug meat, but could not submit them. No button works once I open the box /barrel except exit button. Even the item arranging button doesn’t respond. Could not click nor drag any item. I saw some ppl saying that setting text zoom option in display&brightness system setting fixes this problem, but this setting does not exist in my ipad.