Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Belousugar

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung galaxy 20+
Details of your issue: Every night it gives me the option to pick the Shepard or Coopmaster profression once you get to level 10 of farming. Also when I try to change my profession it doesn't offer farming as an option.
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230117_180516.jpg

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu This happens when I wake up. Also still happens when I clear the cache and restart the game.

Klirai

Newcomer
Type of phone: Motorola
Details of your issue: Level 5 stuck on foraging keeps making me select path when I go to sleep no further level progress
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Both
Any other info that might be relevant: (additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related)

Screenshot_20230117-181833.jpg

Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy Note9
Details of your issue: During the Moonlight Jellyfish festival on Year 1 (and maybe in other festivals, but unsure), the "menu" button is in the wrong spot. Clicking on it does nothing. However, clicking on the space where it should be opens the menu.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load Game menu, and it is my second night of playing since opening the game (opened at Summer 27, Year 1).

jxeyy_00

Newcomer
phone: iphone se 2020
detail of your issue: ginger island boat is not working, i repaired it and the went in the shop the next day hut it didnt do anything.
screenshot:
5BEABEB5-B558-4708-9020-864E50908712.png

ArmoredTalon

Newcomer
Device: iPhone 13 Pro Max. iOS 16
Bugs: 1. The Player’s Kids randomly pick stuff up. I’m not sure if it’s intentional or a bug. 2) the Floor number when in the caves or the mines gets covered by the tool bar. I have the toolbar size wider because of the iPhone Notch. 3) the Kids don’t return to their beds at night time. I’ve seen them move around after 10pm before the update they were usually in the bed.

Attachments

SweetestSinn

Newcomer
iPhone SE

I am having an issue with I hit the 10 level mark in farming where you can choose a “buff” you have the two options same when you hit the level 5 mark. My issue is that every day since I hit that mark I still get the pop up telling me that I hit level 10 and making me pick which one I want every morning.
I didn’t include screenshots because it would all be the same type of deal.
Also no matter how I log in if it’s mid day or just starting in bed it is still the same thing the next day with asking which perk or buff I choose for level 10 in farming.

MediaGemini

Cowpoke
I actually don't have a different folder. The first screenshot is of my internal storage folders and the second is what is inside the Stardew folder.
The save files were moved into the Android folder. Inside of the Android folder you'll find 3 more folders. Inside of the Data folder you'll find more folders for the apps on your device. You want the com.chucklefish.stardewvalley folder.
Screenshot_2023-01-17-20-21-15-897~2.jpg

\(^.^)/

Greenhorn
The save files were moved into the Android folder. Inside of the Android folder you'll find 3 more folders. Inside of the Data folder you'll find more folders for the apps on your device. You want the com.chucklefish.stardewvalley folder.View attachment 14287
Edited post - I was finally able to find the folder. It wouldn't show up in searches on my device. I had to conduct the search on my computer.

Thank you for the feedback/assistance!

Last edited:
Hi, have an iphone8 ios 16.2 and I cant play videos or music in the background while I play anymore. It freezes the game to the point where I cant click on anything. If i close and reopen it pauses my background sound. Ive tried restarting the phone, searched for updates, nothing. Thank you for this wonderful game btw, its lots of fun.

Kinkenstein

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung galaxy a52(latest android updates)
Details of your issue: makes me choose level 5 skills every night except 2 of them i dont know why.creates multiple ids for the same ones.Also raises my max hp.I tried deleting extra ids in the save nothing happened.
Screenshot_20230118_051720.jpg
Screenshot_20230118_051859_X-plore.jpg

Any other info that might be relevant: I uploaded some screenshots.My health bar is looking weird at this point.game is updated too.

Phone: IPhone 13

I can’t access the bottom display area of the museum when moving donations as inventory is in the way!!! I really want to rearrange items to make it pretty. Also some donated artifacts won’t register but some will even though I haven’t donated them yet? For example I have donated a bone/fossil to the museum but it won’t show, but I have not donated a dinosaur egg but it shows.
FDE1EE1A-FF19-4935-A7FD-0BBB6E04B3F0.jpeg
3B5EBB1C-1C49-4BBC-8E5B-3E8DE28F2A8C.jpeg

Scythok

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16.2, iPad Pro 10.2”, game version 1.5.6.36
Details of your issue: While playing with a controller (razer kishi, and DS4), attempting to change inventory slots with the top bumper buttons while fishing (once bobber is in the water) results in a soft lock. Fishing line disappears. Cannot move or interact with anything or any menu buttons. You can still select different items with the bumper buttons only, no other buttons work. Environment and character sprites still active (as if paused), sounds still loop as normal, and time is flashing as if paused. Pinch to zoom works still. Game just appears paused without any menus. Error can be reproduced consistently at any time of the day.
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? - error can be reproduced regardless.
Any other info that might be relevant:
controller button mapping seems a little odd on both devices. No auto swinging of tools like axe on trees, can only use joystick mouse cursor control in quest screen, and inventory control is limited to left and right movement.

Cynical

Greenhorn
Phone: IPhone 13

I can’t access the bottom display area of the museum when moving donations as inventory is in the way!!! I really want to rearrange items to make it pretty. Also some donated artifacts won’t register but some will even though I haven’t donated them yet? For example I have donated a bone/fossil to the museum but it won’t show, but I have not donated a dinosaur egg but it shows.View attachment 14291View attachment 14292
Artifacts show up in that tab when they are ‘found’ .. not donated. If you have found an artifact but it is not showing up on that tab… then you found it via fishing treasure chest which frequently doesn’t register on that tab. ( This issue predates 1.5)
You just need to find it again via artifact spot or breaking geodes/artifact chest

Oanh.L

Greenhorn
IPad Pro 12.9
Issue: I cannot do the special quest. When I’m done collect the ingredients, I cannot drop in the box or the refrigerator.

Tnez

Newcomer
Hi, so I’ve checked that I’m fully updated and I am but it seems to be really hard to open chests, put milk/eggs into machine and extra hard to collect the Mayo/cheese, and collecting wine some don’t pick up and I waste days bc I’m standing them tapping the screen and nothing is happening? I waited a little bc I know 1.5 is a big update and of course there’s bugs but just wanted it to be know that this issue is very annoying.
Phone: IPhone 11

Orda

Greenhorn
Type of phone:Iphone 8
Details of your issue: In the chest on the 20th floor of the mine, if you don’t move the item into your inventory and just exit out the menu and let it drop on the floor the item duplicates.
Any other info that might be relevant: This was on day 8 and my inventory was full at the time, hence why I let it drop on the floor.

Edit: It seems this issue happens with all the chests in the mine.

Last edited:

Orda

Greenhorn
Type of phone: IPhone 8
Details of your issue: Slimes seem to be glitching through rocks in the mines.
Any other info that might be relevant: This may well be a new feature of the update but I’m not too sure.