Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Ckay4ever

Newcomer
So, there is still a few bugs..

#1. Whenever I load a game, the tool bar for my items is still enlarged. To fix it, I have to go into the menu, and tap the sizing options tab(all the way to the right). And simply exit out of the menu back to the game.. And the tool bar is back to normal size. I have to do this every time I load my game to get a normal size toolbar.

#2. Every now then, instead of leafs and debris in the air all around.. There will be a super long line of debris in the air. Horizontally.. I took a screen shot of this. Usually this line is much longer than the one in then picture. But ya. Weird...... More bug reporting to come.
Screenshot_20230131_042018.jpg

Fredd8

Farmhand
Type of phone: samsung galaxy note 8

If you place a stack of 999 items over a smaller stack of the same items, it consumes the smaller stack.
It's kind of hard to explain and I don't have a screen recorder, hopefully this screenshot explains it better.
20230131_210412.jpg 20230131_210530.jpg

This one is just a small visual bug, but after enchanting a sword, the description box does not grow large enough for the stats to fit.
20230131_210328.jpg

Also please don't overwork yourself CA! I hope you're taking breaks. This game has been helping me cope with my anxiety disorder for a long time and I'm very grateful for it.

hirslc

Greenhorn
Galaxy A53

I can't load hardwood onto Willy's boat. I can load the other items but can't get to the boat and the exclamation mark is still showing. I've tried several times and it doesn't make a difference whether I load mid game or from the bed.

Randoplants

Farmhand
Type of phone: iPhone 11
Details of your issue: The game prevents any audio playing from other apps. Previously, opening SV would pause audio, but I was then allowed to click play to resume. Now, I am not able to play the game and play audio.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Emergency load/Started mid-day.

Jedwards

Greenhorn
version 1.5.6.37 on iPhone 13 pro.

When breaking Geodes at Blacksmith shop the text about what came from the opened geode is not visible. Is it obscured by inventory?

In either Normal mines or Skull Cavern, if the vertical inventory is on the left, the mine level is not visible. Can it be offset to appear to the the right of vertical inventory?

The last few times I have switched back to stardew using the app switcher if the previous app was actively playing sound, stardew valley sound turns off and stardew must be force quit and restarted to reenable audio. I observed this when switching from the games (Lumen and Knot Words.)

When resuming a saved gamed from a save point rather than from the beginning of the day, food an drink buffs disappear. The horse is also back in the stable. the Horse position makes some sense so might be deliberate, the buffs, make less sense to me, so I wonder if that is a bug.

Not a bug, but a question. Many iPad (and I presume android tablet) users have keyboards.
It would be wonderful if the magic Keyboard on the iPad pro could be used to accept keyboard input as an addition input method when present. Could that input method be added to the run loop?

AlexBoi

Greenhorn
Bug report: Attempting to use PiP (picture in picture) with the SDV 1.5.6.37 app on iPadOS16.2 Doesn’t work, play video in pip games pauses, play game pip video pauses. Youtube does this as well as hbo max.

Bernardo

Cowpoke
Huawei p smart 2022
As soon as we entered the game, the dimensions were different from normal, for example, the texts are too big, the menu part is very large and intertwined, the menu that comes out while talking to the npc takes up the whole screen, it cannot be corrected in the settings.View attachment 14453View attachment 14454View attachment 14455View attachment 14456View attachment 14457
Same problem here. I use a Powkiddy x18s.
Link to my post: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/th...e-issues-here-updated-jan-18.14953/post-90615

Bernardo

Cowpoke
HUAWEI MATE 20 PRO
Hi devs 😭 I'm so sorry but after the update everything becomes super BIG 😭 please help thank youuu ❤ (ver. 1.5.6.37) pictures attached are what is shown in phone screen, this is not cropped in any way. My phone's resolution is 2340 x 1080
View attachment 14562View attachment 14563View attachment 14564View attachment 14566View attachment 14568View attachment 14569View attachment 14570
Same problem here. I use a Powkiddy x18s.
Link to my post: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/th...e-issues-here-updated-jan-18.14953/post-90615

dustbunny13

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can. Below is a form you can use to report your bug, and then we have the game updates listed to show the fixed bugs and to show you which version of the game you may be on if you're having certain issues.

NOTE: please make sure you have the latest update before posting your report... your issue may already be fixed. To check the version of your game, press the '?' on the title screen of your game and go to the lower left corner.

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Do not click the "reply" OR the "report" buttons on this message! Make a post with your bug report by typing at the bottom of this page.

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Bug Report Form
Please use this form to report your bug. The more information you can provide, the more it'll help us!

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Game Updates
NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient!

1/7 6:30 PM PST: 1.5.6.32
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST: 1.5.6.33
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Fixed two invisible buttons control scheme not working.
-Fixed player freezing after tapping a horse while using a tool.
-Fixed closing a menu which contains a stardrop adding it to your inventory instead of consuming it.
-Fixed some museum rewards not removed when collected.

1/10 10:25PM PST: 1.5.6.35
-You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
-You can now place furniture on top of rugs
-Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
-Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
-Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
-Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
-Potentially fixed a few strange crashes

1/12 10:17 PM PST: 1.5.6.36
-Fixes a crash at the end of the night if you used a mini shipping bin while having a special order quest active
-Fixes a dupe glitch and an item loss glitch
-Added some missing Chinese translations
-Stopped the extended fish family and the pina colada from showing up in the collections tab
-Fixed a crash in the Android storage migration code
-Fix for gamepads closing out dialog menus instead of finishing text
-Fixes a crash that can happen if you're using a gamepad in an inventory menu
-UI/scaling improvements on some iOS devices

1/17 11:25 PM PST: 1.5.6.37
-Fixes issues where the profession chooser would keep showing up each night
-Fixes extra hp that may have been gained by the profession chooser bug
-Fixes issue where you couldn't donate to special orders on high resolution
-Fixes weirdness with the mill inventory
-Makes pathfinding to parrot express platforms smarter
-Fixed incorrect names and icons for journal scraps in the collections tab
[/QUOT

dustbunny13

Newcomer
Type of phone: Google pixel 6a
Details of your issue: items purchased from any vendor and then placed are not movable. I purchased wooden torches from the night market and placed them near my garden. They cannot be moved to reconfigure the garden area.
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?

i Do not recall how the game was loaded.

Any other info that might be relevant:

Tkoenning

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro
Details of your issue: I can’t purchase anything from Robin’s shop, nothing is being built at the moment. The option to speak to her in her shop isn’t available, but I can talk to her.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Started off in bed

Attachments

Last edited:

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
I merged an iridium band and a glow ring in the forge, and when I wear it I have no added magnetism.

Pixel 6, everything up to date
When you play a day, or a few, beyond the merging, does the magnetism return? Or after you've saved and quit and come back to the game?

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite
App version: 1.5.6.37
After combining rings in the forge magnetism is not working.
I combined an iridium band with a slime charmer ring. It worked for a bit then stopped.
I combined a glowstone ring with a napalm ring. That also worked for a while then stopped. The range when wearing them is the same as with no rings.
Also there is 2 duplication glitches.
1. Emily's dye pots. If you place an item in a dye pot then close the screen you duplicate the item.
2. If you have a full inventory at a treasure chest in the caves/caverns and close without taking the item(s), the items drops double. Note that this has been around since before the 1.6 update.
Thank you all so much for your hard work 🩵
Do you remember when the magnetism stopped working? I haven't been able to reproduce this, anything you can think of that may be related could be helpful

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Issue with constructing farm buildings
When I try to pick a location of a new farm building (coop in this example) some weird text shows up in the top center as shown below:View attachment 14722
I am still able to pick a location for the building so that function still works.
Type of phone: iPhone 12 Pro on iOS 16.2
Save was loaded from title screen so this was not an emergency save. When exiting the "select building" interface, rebooting the game, and then trying again on a different day the issue persists.
What language do you play on?

33ellies

Greenhorn
Type of phone: ipad pro 4th generation
Details of issue: When doing solorian chronicles cutseen with Sebastian and Sam, it allows me to pick a character but following on from this i cannot pick an option to carry on with the scene, it specifically is on ‘choose to go in from the front or around back’ i cannot press either option. I have tried resetting my game many times which sucks because I have to redo my whole day again every time I do this, I have also tried picking other characters such as the wizard instead of the healer and it is still bugged :( Help