Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

carrieson

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iphone14 pro
Details of your issue: I love how I can paint the buildings now😊 however, there’s a minor bug when I try to paint the horse stable. There’s a weird gap between the stable and the shadow that makes the stable float in the air.
Screenshots/video:
78C5B7DB-817C-4A4A-81EC-3409BB962751.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Any other info that might be relevant:
loaded through game menu

Thank you!

Amythyst

Greenhorn
Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite
App version: 1.5.6.37
After combining rings in the forge magnetism is not working.
I combined an iridium band with a slime charmer ring. It worked for a bit then stopped.
I combined a glowstone ring with a napalm ring. That also worked for a while then stopped. The range when wearing them is the same as with no rings.
Also there is 2 duplication glitches.
1. Emily's dye pots. If you place an item in a dye pot then close the screen you duplicate the item.
2. If you have a full inventory at a treasure chest in the caves/caverns and close without taking the item(s), the items drops double. Note that this has been around since before the 1.6 update.
Thank you all so much for your hard work 🩵

Phantaseren

Newcomer
I play the version on the iPhone, and whenever I go fishing and then stop fishing, the sound of the rod will continue nonstop until I force-close the app and then reopen it. It is an extremely annoying sound when you’re not actually fishing, and it will even play over event scenes.

Jeverzon

Farmhand
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G

This happens EVERY time I either fill a bulletin board request or (in some cases like Pam's battery quest) the person vanishes. Only this time I found Shawn to give him the green algae he wanted, only you can't get to him.

Attachments

buttercat

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro (iOS 16.2)
Details of your issue: was exiting Secret Woods and got Leah's cutscene where you help her get an apple off the tree (above the Forest Pond.) When the scene ended, I was spawned into the fence at the edge of the Secret Woods & couldn't move. Didn't have a warp totem or return scepter or anything to try, and couldn't use tools. Had to just wait until 2am for the day to end.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Through load game menu- I started the game in bed

Attachments

mrhmm

Greenhorn
the game instantly crashes when I start to sleep, the text line "saving is in progress" is not even visible. this bug appeared after using the rain totem.
can not be saved in any way, any sleep script (overwork, evening time of the day) still crashes the game. started yesterday again, tried to create a backup before using the totem, used it - crash. after that I loaded the backup and went to sleep without using the totem - crash.
cured only again the beginning of the past day, but without the totem

vid https://youtu.be/H47ZP_pSAQQ
1.5.6.34, 11 android, cpu t606 unisoc

Fredd8

Farmhand
I have another few bugs to report!

The first bug is just a small one. When Krobus adds a furniture piece inside the house and asks for the player's opinion, he does not capitalise their first name.

20230130_033903.jpg

The rest are major 1.5 spoilers
The forge does not allow me to change weapon appearance. I am able to put one sword in the slot on the left, but I am unable to put another in the right. I am still able to combine rings and enchant tools though. Occasionally, trying to place a sword in the slots will also cause the game to crash.
Occasionally when talking to Leo while he's walking, he will duplicate himself. Either that or he has a secret twin.
IMG_20230130_034227.jpgIMG_20230130_034239.jpg

HappierKate

Newcomer
Type of phone: Pixel 7 Pro
Details of your issue: This maple tree (to the left of me) sprang up in Spring year 1, right behind the shipping bin. And I can't cut it down. I tried moving the bin, still couldn't cut it down. I can't add a tapper, either.
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230129-154741.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Any other info that might be relevant:
I'm really not sure, it happened so long ago. It is now Spring year 2.

stephoulinou

Newcomer
Hi :)
My game is freezing now and then
But in the last few days, it’s every time I go in the volcano on ginger island.

mite never on the same lvl or at the same place, but most of the time it’s when I’m crossing lava with my watering can.

I have to close completely the game and start the day over because when I load to the last place I was, my character is stuck over lava :/

Attachments

yumenikkii

Greenhorn
Hello, i think it’s a bug on Ginger island: i can’t talk with Leo and can’t give s golden walnut to his parrot! I had a cut-scene with Leo, but i can’t communicate with a parrot, and all the locations on island is closed and i can’t unlock any of them

Type of phone: iphone 7
ios version: 15.7.3

05182903-F082-463B-9001-7FB0606968AD.png
56CC3E02-ADD8-48D1-9D33-3FD0336D7563.png

Attachments

Mesael

Newcomer
iOS 16.2

I fished the ornate necklace out of the water by the bath house. Walked into the bar and it was not in my inventory to give to Abby. It was a Friday with many of the characters in the bar. I have had game freezing troubles with the bar when many characters are in there.

Started it from loading screen.

sis926

Greenhorn
Whenever I ride my horse somewhere, save the game, and close the app then get back on the horse always ends up back at my house. Also, when I’m mining I can’t see the level I’m on because the toolbar covers it and I tried to mess with the settings but nothing works.

sis926

Greenhorn
Every time I save and close the app, then go on eventually my toolbar size always goes back to what I assume the default size is. Even though I save, it doesn’t save my size so I have to change it every time I go on the game.