Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

daubstepper

Greenhorn
Android, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, I have the lates t1.5.6.37 update... I am pretty sure I've done a Ginger Island Qi quest on this version before, however, now, when I go to choose a new quest, I cannot see the buttons to accept either quest... it sounds similar to one of the other high-res bugs fixed in this version.

I also still have to re-set the size of my tool-bar every time I start the game - it seems to save the correct size, but not use it - e.g. I will just shift the size scroll +/- 1 point and it will go from the current start state of huge toolbar down to the nice small toolbar.

Attachments

Silvia Helena

Newcomer
Hello, I'm not sure of using the forge for a few days in the game, I use touch movement and when I try to drag the item to the forge it is not accepted, it is possible to see rings already combined in the video and in the print, the problem started when I tried to unmatch one of them, I closed the forge with a matching ring inside and when I reopened it it was possible to take it out but the forge stopped accepting other rings and then the weapons too.

My version of the game is original, I use a Motorola G52, Android 12, 4RAM and 128GB. Motel XT2221-2
I was in the game load menu. No mods.

There is a similar bug when removing and placing items on top of benches, when an item is removed it is not possible to put it back immediately, but if you leave the place (from the hut for example) and come back without holding the item, it works again .

I tried a few things like opening and closing the forge, leaving and returning from the volcano, and even leaving the game, to no avail.

Attachments

Last edited:

Phnrq

Newcomer
Type of phone: Moto G52 (Android 12)
Details of your issue: my game freezes in some cutscenes, in Penny's cutscenes I don't have the option to skip this scene occurred when I entered the house
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230128-152017.png
Screenshot_20230112-201627.png

Nefy

Greenhorn
I have a post on this thread that I can't find now. The first issue I saw, was I wasn't able to buy a ticket to Ginger Island. It has been resolved.

Here are a couple of other issues I've noticed. I'm using an Android phone. Samsung Galaxy 21.

I'm not able to place crab pots. I touch the green boxes and nothing happens.

Also while at Robin's, there is a cut scene in the basement about a game. When I get to this scene, I get stuck and have to start over. When I tap my answer, nothing happens.

Attachments

yuralytkin

Greenhorn
Incorrect header when selecting a building to move

Type of phone:
iPad Air 4, 10.5-inch, iOS 16.2
Details of your issue: When selecting a building in order to move it (in Robin's shop), the header is not properly loaded (see screenshot).
Screenshots/video: See below.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Woke up in the bed.
Any other info that might be relevant: Nope.

Attachments

yuralytkin

Greenhorn
Inverted joystick movement when playing "Journey of the Prairie King"

Type of phone:
iPad Air 4, 10.5-inch, iOS 16.2
Details of your issue: On-screen joysticks move in the opposite direction when playing "Journey of the Prairie King". I've only seen in inside the "Game", the joysticks actually work as expected in other cases (e.g. fighting monsters in the cave using the sword).
Screenshots/video: See the video via the Google Drive link (was not able to upload videos directly here)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Woke up in the bed.

yuralytkin

Greenhorn
Various issues with the PS4 controller

(I don't actually know, whether these are bugs, or the controller support just hasn't been worked on yet, so if the latter is the case, then sorry!)

Type of phone: iPad Air 4, 10.5-inch, iOS 16.2
Details of your issue:
1. Some menus are not accessible using just the controller. E.g. moving around the inventory is fine, but when I open a chest, I cannot switch between the chest and the inventory, and also I can only move left and right inside the chest, but not up and down.
2. When I put something on the ground using the controller, this action is repeated multiple times instantly, i.e. the object is put down, then picked up, and so on. If I press and hold the button, this can go on indefinitely. The same behavior is observed when, for example, planting the tree seeds: I can hold the button, and all the seeds will be planted "in one go".
Screenshots/video: See the videos via the Google Drive link (was not able to upload videos directly here)

Harpysch

Newcomer
Type of phone: Iphone 12 mini iOS 14.2.1
Details of your issue: Saved game via sleep, however when I reopened the app it went to the emergency load menu and took me back to I think earlier the previous day. I had completed the biome balance quest from the notice board & this is no longer appearing in my active quests, but I don't have items from actions performed after completing the quest in my inventory (e.g. midnight carp). The noticeboard itself is frozen. The game seems to be otherwise performing fine.
Screenshots/video:
IMG_0798.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Emergency load, was expecting load game menu
Any other info that might be relevant:
I noticed at the time that the black 'saving game' screen while I was sleeping seemed to take longer than usual, but it appeared to go through & take me to the next morning which is when I had previously shut the app. I tried saving (via sleeping) and checking the noticeboard again but it's still stuck.

Orchid

Cowpoke
Eric, I hope you're doing fine despite the work overload. Thank you for bringing the amazing 1.5 to mobiles. I love the telephone and exploring Ginger Island.
Type of phone: Galaxy Tab A, Android 11
Patch 1.5.6.37
Details of your issue:
Autumn leaves still behave strangely, see screenshot
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Yes

Attachments

Wikipedia2786

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 14 Pro (iOS 16.3)
Details of your issue: Not sure if this is classified as bug, but this doesn’t occur before — can we have some sort of “dead area” for the touch screen? Like when I’m tapping somewhere around the middle of the screen, part of my hand touches the edge of the screen. That causes accidental pinch zoom, or even moving to a “random spot”
Screenshots/video: None — just as described
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: Either
Any other info that might be relevant: This is more apparent when using the Tap to move + auto attack

cheddarsaurus

Newcomer
Type of phone: Android / S22+
Details of your issue: Sewing machine does not accept materials in the spool slot. Cloth can be entered into the feed, but when trying to add an item to the spool, the item briefly appears, makes a drop noise, but then disappears and is put back in inventory.

Notes: When grabbing an item and hovering over the spool slot, it does not highlight green (like when you add bait to a fishing rod while in your backpack)Also, the spool slot appears to be faintly flashing even when not attempting to add a material. This happens with Emily's machine and the player's own purchased sewing machine.
Screenshots/video: ss attached
Load method: emergency load

Attachments

MusabShuaib

Greenhorn
Issue with constructing farm buildings
When I try to pick a location of a new farm building (coop in this example) some weird text shows up in the top center as shown below:
BD1F2335-6243-4842-BA27-3C39CB7706F9.jpeg

I am still able to pick a location for the building so that function still works.
Type of phone: iPhone 12 Pro on iOS 16.2
Save was loaded from title screen so this was not an emergency save. When exiting the "select building" interface, rebooting the game, and then trying again on a different day the issue persists.

MusabShuaib

Greenhorn
Issue with sleeping in bed due to pet
When attempting to sleep in the bed, I am unable to do so until I move the bed. This is because the pet (cat in this case) is under the bed or occupying the same space as the bed. It was not on top of the bed. In the first image you will see the bed with no pet visible
5A5C6EC1-C7E9-47B7-BAC3-A6C2466044DE.png

In the second image I moved the bed to discover the cat in the same place. I was then able to sleep in the bed.
C8A7F5F0-5C91-4F43-8A92-66940B561AED.png

Type of phone: iPhone 12 Pro on 16.2
This only happens when the pet is in the same location as the bed and has happened 3 times in this save. When the cat is on top of the bed, I can sleep in the bed without a problem. This save was loaded from the title screen.

Mesael

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro OS 16.2.
Details of your issue:
Took a stack of wood from a chest of about 800, stacked it on top of another stack in my inventory of about 500, ended up with only one stack of 999. The remaining wood was not in either my inventory or the chest. This happened previously with stacks of stone within a chest, the remaining over 999 was no where to be found. I also checked the mayor’s house lost and found after the first incident and did not find the lost stone.

Began the game from the load option.

Adding that I can replicate the issue when I take the larger stack and place that on top of a smaller stack in my inventory.

Last edited:

hyfeneph

Newcomer
Phone: 1+ Nord 10
Android game version 1.5.6
The level 10 farming skill is glitched. It doesn't seem to be registered and the game kept asking me to select the skills after each night. When I went to the statue to reset skill. It doesn't list farming as an option yet I have level 10.
The game was loaded normally through main menu.
Screenshot_20230129-004839.jpg
Screenshot_20230129-004831.jpg