Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Croakichi

Farmhand
Type of phone: Pixel 7 Pro
Details of your issue: This maple tree (to the left of me) sprang up in Spring year 1, right behind the shipping bin. And I can't cut it down. I tried moving the bin, still couldn't cut it down. I can't add a tapper, either.
Screenshots/video: [...]
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Any other info that might be relevant:
I'm really not sure, it happened so long ago. It is now Spring year 2.
Same issue here.

I moved the shipping bin and planted two maple seeds (screenshot: both trees with tapper) in my back yard early in year 1.
Shortly after in year 1, this third maple tree in front of them sprang up.
I couldn't dig up its seed or cut down the tree at any growth stage. I couldn't even move to this particular spot and stand on the seed. (I don't know if this spot was accessible before.)
I can't add a tapper either, but weirdly enough I CAN shake the matured tree (in spring, summer, and autumn, not in winter).

Now it's winter year 2. The tree wasn't hit by lightning. It is still bugging me.

Type of phone: Samsung SM-G930F ; Android 8.0.0
I always load my game through the Load Game menu.
I started this savegame after the last update 1.5.6.37.

Edit: Nooo!
It's Spring of year 3. Now there's a new seed right next to it. Again, I can't dig it up or stand on it.

Attachments

Last edited:

carrieson

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iphone 14pro
Details of your issue: my monster slayer list is empty and probably not registering my achievements.
Screenshots/video:
B7D53F93-4931-44BA-BA0E-F19783AC7A85.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
loaded from the menu

Bertha

Newcomer
Type of phone: ANDROID Realme 7 Pro (v1.5.6 build 37 )
Details of your issue: I'm in the Year 2, I'm supposed to be in day 2 of Autumn but my date box display Tuesday 30 and the environment switch to autumn . And in the menu, my save is indicated Day 2 of Winter.

328490895_424740986505275_957813873906181659_n.jpg
328088748_1268752013708167_3037189496693541683_n.jpg
328243458_868596404472434_4446087000826005690_n.jpg

328153588_550896500324494_4932624360046979631_n.jpg

Sykkry

Greenhorn
Type of Phone : Vivo Y35
My Auto Arrange button in the inventory cant be used but for the chest is completely fine. Just for the inventory, auto arrange button cannot be tap.

JVpizza#20

Newcomer
1. iPhone 12
2. I don’t know if this is just a user problem but I can put the tackle on the fishing pole. I have looked up everywhere how to do it and none of the methods have worked. Also, before I was able to change the invisible button width but now it wont change at all. I can’t see the mine levels anymore because of it.
3. When I load my game, I always do it on the Load Game menu.

Anzzy

Newcomer
Ipad 6th generation

1.issue - can't leave Spirts eve event, character just standing at the road to home, but can't go further than this (picture), day started by waking up in bed
2.issue - in Greenhouse one tile is not tillable, whatever I do. Tried going in another day, but can't do anything with that tile, only stand on it. Day started by waking up in bed
3.issue- when completing new tasks form new task board next to Lewis house, when need to add items to bins (tried that with train station bin and same with Pierre's bin in shop), need to click on item multiple times for it to transfer to bin, it helped moving item higher on the backpack grid. Day started waking up in bed

Attachments

Bernardo

Cowpoke
Device: Powkiddy X18S.
System of the device: Android 11
Version of the game: v1.5.6 build 37
Details of the bug: First time install was ok. But, after a few days, i opened the game and the start scene and the hamburguer menu interface were very big. Some informations become inaccessible. Already tried to reinstall and nothing changes. Tried to change the values at the options tab and it didnt solve. Can't find any option to change the resolution of the game. Only options to change the size of the interface "inside" the game. More details at the vídeo below.

Video explaining the bug:

Last edited:

mrhmm

Greenhorn
after marriage, on the first day, the game crashes during the start of sleep.
1.5.6.34, 11 android, cpu t606 unisoc

MusabShuaib

Greenhorn
Fishing rod sound keeps playing when not fishing
I caught a catfish and some treasure and after exiting the fishing interface the fishing rod sound kept playing. I tried to fish again but it did not go away. Moving to a different location or entering and exiting a building did not fix it. Sleeping in the bed and moving on to the next day did not fix it. Even exiting the game and going to the main menu did not fix it. I had to close the game and relaunch it for the sound to go away.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know if ConcernedApe is planning to release another patch in the very near future? There's still quite a few really annoying bugs in the game but we've not seen an update since January 18th. I'm sure that he and his mobile porting team are doing their best but a short update via a quick tweet or a post here would be most welcome. :happy:
I'm not ConcernedApe, but I can at least confirm there is another patch in the works.

For anyone reading this, just make sure to give as much information as you can when you report issues including details you think might not be completely related, because it can help them figure out what is causing it. For example, the random crashing issue from launch was affecting a lot of people, but only over time did we realize it was happening consistently after someone got off a horse. So like things like that can really help!

Redpirate10

Newcomer
Type of phone: IPhone 11, updated to the newest version.
Details of your issue: I am having an issue where when I attempt to use a background app it makes the games screen completely freeze, this is not just limited to gameplay, as it freezes in the main menu as well. It is not just a character freeze either, even leaves falling on the screen freeze also. It is not limited to any single background app and I’ve tried both turning off PIP and trying different apps. It happens every single time without any change.
Screenshots/video: I’m unsure of how to add a video as screenshots won’t be of much help here, sorry.
It was not occurring before the update.

Stephanie

Greenhorn
Posted this question on the thread 10 days ago. Assuming the updates are the same across Android devices, have the .36 and .37 patches been submitted to Amazon for approval? The current version available for download in the Amazon Appstore is 1.5.6.35. Any information would be appreciated.

Bodaddy

Newcomer
iPad so 15.5 and iPad 6th gen

save game froze at end of day. Lost the entire day of progress. Reverted back to 10am.
1F1A7399-C1C9-4A33-ABFF-0135655FFB0D.png

Momonipad

Greenhorn
I'm not ConcernedApe, but I can at least confirm there is another patch in the works.

For anyone reading this, just make sure to give as much information as you can when you report issues including details you think might not be completely related, because it can help them figure out what is causing it. For example, the random crashing issue from launch was affecting a lot of people, but only over time did we realize it was happening consistently after someone got off a horse. So like things like that can really help!
Thank you for the update!!

KayGeeBee

Farmhand
I play on my iPad, IOS 15.6.1. I get this odd grid whenever I add any items to the museum, and I can’t rearrange any of the items.
252F6574-B323-43A6-9937-39CF6601008A.png

StardewGazer

Greenhorn
Stardew Valley for Chromebook
I was in the mines about ten seconds ago when I went down a later and my game went blank, whenever i pressed esc or E this screen pops up.
Screenshot 2023-01-30 11.26.01 PM.png

Calico

Tiller
device: iPad Air 3rd gen

Painting Building bug: (Bug applied to horse barn only) Horse barn moved 2 squares away from horse when I selected paint for roof. Attempting to move it back into the original position doesnt work, though it shows green squares at the location.

Attachments

Stardew Nob

Greenhorn
Can't clear debris behind shipping container and it just spreads. I have tried moving the shipping container so I can click on the debris to clear it but it is impossible to clear. Please fix as it is making a small but very inconvenient area near beach house unplayable. S20 Ultra. Latest update phone and stardew game.

Attachments