Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Type of device: Samsung J7 Prime

Issue: I live in Mexico City. I've been encountering problems downloading the latest version of the game. All my Google apps are updated as well as my device.

I've had this game for about a month with 150+ hours in game. With the previous version (before 1.5) I had an error come up when updating, had to re install the game, problem solved. But with the latest game it simply won't let me install it. It's the same error as before (screenshot file). It translates to "Stardew Valley cannot be installed. Try again and if it still does not work, chech the common solutions to this problem.

So far I've already:
- Checked for storage space, there's plenty of it.
- Tried 3 different wifi networks.
- Restarted my device.
- Cleared Google Play cache and data.
- Deleted SDV from my Google Play history.
- Force closing and deactivating Google Play.
- Waited some time to try again.
-Checked with other apps, bigger games can be installed on the first try with no problems.

Nothing has worked so far, I keep having the same issue and obtained the same results.
Screenshot_20230128-030619_Google Play Store.jpg

redbobcat

Rancher
Game v1.5.6 build 37
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation), iPadOS 16.3

Issue: Went to the Pierre’s store to discover he is taking a day off and there is a money box, no problem. Reloaded my game from save because I forgot something, visited the store – this time no Pierre and no box, couldn’t buy anything. Basically, saved game doesn’t retain “visiting island” status for NPCs.

Hi
Its a bug that not happened on 1.5 uptade it was happened on 1.4 uptades and its not fixed yet.

Bug: On the mines you will get items on the treasuere chest but if your inventory is full the will be showed on 1x1 bar and if you close the screen by clicking the "X" right up the item will be dropped BUT it will be multiplied by 2 and on the skull cavern there really good items and you can do this bug anytime.

Like an example you found a prismatic shard on a chest and if you do this bug you will get 2 prismatic shards.
This works on swords,boots,items etc..
:ca:

Croakichi

Farmhand
Furnitures and placement in the farmhouse is annoyingly bugged. (But I don't know if it came with the 1.5 update or if it was already buggy before.)

1. With toddlers in the house: When I click on the child to interact with it, again and again a piece of furniture in the same room hops into my inventory.

2. When I want to go to a certain place in a room (eg. the bed at night), I need to make sure not to click on any carpets or side tables. Again and again they hop into my inventory.

3. Going to sleep isn't the easiest as well. Often, even if you're standing in the middle of the bed, the Wanna sleep? dialogue doesn't pop up. I figured, I need to steer for the bed from a certain position.

4. You cannot place a carpet under already placed furniture (makes sense), but you can remove the carpet when there's already furniture standing on it (questionable).
So if a carpet hopped into my inventory when I tried to go to bed at night, I need to pick up the furniture in the morning, place the carpet again, and place the furniture on it.

I'd really like to have an "editor mode" button or something for the farmhouse to avoid accidentally picking stuff up.

Mobile control setting: Tap-to-move & Auto-Attack
Type of phone: Samsung SM-G930F ; Android 8.0.0
I always load my game through the Load Game menu.
I started this savegame after the last update 1.5.6.37.

Last edited:

OrGiMaSu

Newcomer
samsung galaxy j7 prime
i won't provide any screenshot as it is some freeze states where everything looks normal, im also not using emergency loads, and a potential bug is that the emergency load almost never show up when i launch

i've found 2 bugs for now
1. fishing level up to 5 window keeps popping up every night for me (nothing special, no emergency loads or else)
2. when using gamepad, switching hotbar item during any tool animation causes the game to enter a sami frozen state, time and movement stop but enviroment still playing, its possible to leave this state by swinging a scythe or weapon.
(3. i haven't tested this one since i lost my save but it may still be on as i haven't seen any fix on update log) when using gamepad, if equiping a slingshot (in my case explosive ammo at skull cavern) players become unable to mobe or use the slingshot
I have experienced this too, I can go to skull cavern without slingshot :(
and another bug I experienced is:
1. the number of level on mines is overlapping with inventory
2. its hard to put down decorations because its repeating its self when I press triangle on my ds4
please kindly fix it. because it annoying.

pplease provide better support for ds4 cause the game its pretty hard to play without controller. thanks

최코코

Newcomer
Samsung Z Flip3 User
KakaoTalk_20230201_231823050.jpg

황금호두방에서 퍼펙트 트래커를 터치하면 화면 상단이 잘려서 안보입니다. 그리고 당신은 그것을 만질 수 없습니다.

Jedwards

Greenhorn
Furnitures and placement in the farmhouse is annoyingly bugged. (But I don't know if it came with the 1.5 update or if it was already buggy before.)

1. With toddlers in the house: When I click on the child to interact with it, again and again a piece of furniture in the same room hops into my inventory.
This has happened to me too on iOS, when trying to tap on the child with an empty hand.

Cheeddarr

Newcomer
Type of phone: Xiaomi Poco M4 PRO
Details of the issue: when i accepted Mr Qis crop quest when going to sleep my game crashes,it never happened before and only started after accepting the quest,but when I go to sleep fats enough it doesn't crash.

DJ_

Greenhorn
Type of device: iPad (5th gen.)
Details:
1) have been unable to buy animals from Marnie on any save accounts (old or new). Arrow in front of her at the counter but nothing happens when it's clicked. Able to talk to her just fine.

2) during Sebastian's 6 heart event, unable to select either of the choices when it gets to sneaking in the back or attacking through the front

Have experienced this loading from emergency save and purposeful save.

Tiny Cryptid

Greenhorn
Device: 2022 tooton k118 tablet

Issue: I was using the sewing machine to transfer the space boots stats to leather boots. It worked, bur then i couldn't close it out. I press the x and i doesn't let me out. This happened with the personal sewing machine from the special order. I reloaded the day and it works just fine with the one in Emily and Haley's house.

I loaded the day from the main screen, not through emergency save.

susoix

Greenhorn
When you play a day, or a few, beyond the merging, does the magnetism return? Or after you've saved and quit and come back to the game?
Nope, I've been playing a few hours a day for several real life days and no improvement.

Actually, today I went back to just using a plain old iridium band and that actually doesn't give me any magnetism either
Screenshot_20230201-185016.png
Screenshot_20230201-185408.png

Type of phone: iPhone 11, iOS 16.1.1

Details of your issue: Farmer and clock freezes when trying to fish off dock at ocean

Screenshots/video:

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Yes

Any other info that might be relevant: doesn’t happen anywhere else in the game, just at the ocean dock

susoix

Greenhorn
A few more bugs:
It won't let me break an enricher off of an iridium sprinkler - when I try to break it with pickaxe or axe it just takes me into the menu. It's basically stuck there and I don't know how to get rid of it.

The auto attack mechanism is really bad, if there's anything nearby (even on the other side of a rock) it won't let you eat, place bombs or warp away. This makes it very difficult to kill mummies because you can't place bombs next to them when they're down. It also makes it so you're more likely to die because you can't eat when surrounded.

Also, if you manually select a weapon it stops auto attacking all together. Example: I eat something then manually select my sword, then it just lets me get hit. This can be fixed only by hitting a rock or using another tool.

Lastly some minor ones: when you try to enter the farm parrot express from the left hand path (from the slimes) it pathfinds you to behind the express instead and you get stuck there for a bit.

Then if you try to buy a bus ticket when coming from the minecart direction (the backside of the ticket machines) it pathfinds you through pam and you get stuck there for a bit as well.

When using tree fertilizer on multiple saplings, it regularly auto selects axe and cuts the saplings down instead of fertilizing them.

Moving buildings now always destroys flooring underneath it. It used to be that you could move obelisks or junimo huts onto flooring, but that is no longer possible and the edges look terrible.

My toolbar changes size to enormous every time I log on, and when I open the app after having put it down for a bit I have to resize it back down.

Pixel 6, everything up to date
Screenshot_20230201-203315.png
Screenshot_20230201-203227.png

Last edited:
Type of phone: Tecno Spark 6, Android 10
Details of your issue: If you happen to drink coffee before exploring the mines and then unfortunately die, the speed buff icon on your screen may disappear, but the actual speed boost effect will remain with you and even provide an extra permanent increase in speed for your character. I'm not sure if this extra increase can stack up, so I don't want to take any chances and potentially ruin my saved game.

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
I did start the game where I left off
Any other info that might be relevant: That's all information I can provide

Type of phone: Tecno Spark 6, Android 10
Details of your issue: The chest obtained from fishing, containing a Lost Book, does not disappear upon collection and remains in your inventory.
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230202-100311_1.png