Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Type of phone: ipad air gen 3 os 16.3. App version 1.5.6.37 updated on Jan 19th but this has been happening since the 1.5 release
Details of your issue: stuck fishing sounds game needs to be closed. The reel sound seems to get stuck when the gift shows up. And another sound gets stuck when catching the fish takes longer than usual. Does not matter where I fish from or time of day.
Screenshots/video:
may be able to work on getting a video. Can be zoomed in or zoomed out on the character.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Woke up in bed. Closed the app completely after it happened and a fresh reload. Once I started to fish again the sounds got stuck after fishing for a couple items.

Elizaey

Newcomer
Horse stable floats whenever moved??

Whenever i try to move the horse stable it always seems to float, the horse also appears where the stable is supposed to be but is never actually in it.
I had this problem too! What helped for me is to go to Robin and set the colour of the stable back to default. At least the placement of the shadow is back to normal that way It’s more a temporary solution though, since the problem comes back when you paint the stable again.

Elizaey

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 11 on ios 16.1.1
Details of issue: whenever i switch to another music or audiobook app, start playing a song/audiobook and switch back to the SDV app, the game freezes.
Expectation: To be able to continue playing with the music/audiobook playing in the background.

Squirrell12

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 12 Pro

Details of your issue: It seems that ever since the profession glitch was fixed, I am not leveling up in my remaining skills, mining and combat. I am in both mines multiple days a week and I haven't moved past level 8.

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Both!

StellarDust

Greenhorn
I’m losing some fish the second I hook them. Once I’m hooked, the mini game bar displays for what seems like <1 second followed by that soul shattering ‘fish be gone’ sound. I waited to report until it happened ~30x or so. I don’t recall this happening before 1.5 mobile.

Iridium rod. Level 10 fishing. Regular bait. It’s happened with various bobbers/lures on both GI and SV. Best luck days with lucky ring. iPad with Xbox controller.

Mesael

Newcomer
Ipad iOS 16.2

Tree Fertilizer: I have also experienced attempting to fertilize a tree and the game auto selecting the axe and killing the tree.

Fish Tank: I had three items in a fish tank, attempted to take all three out, but only removed one item from the fish tank. The other two were still in the tank. I attempted this a few times and was continually multiplying that type of item to my inventory. (ex: I had no coral in my inventory and ended up with five after attempting to add and remove all items several times).

loaded game from save file.

tigercait

Farmhand
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A30
Details of your issue:
I was going to put some beets in Lewis' fridge to complete the mission "The Mysterious Qi", and then I realized I had some items in the "lost and found box" in town. Specifically, it was some units of wheat, corn, and Chinese cabbages. I pick them up and notice that the box keeps notifying me that I have things to pick up and then I realize that they are the same vegetables, but they have been duplicated. I pick them up again and the same thing happens, the notification pops up and they are duplicated again. I was confused, so I logged out of the game and logged back in, and to my surprise, nothing had changed. I tested to see if the bug had been fixed, but the box was still duplicating. I also tried eating a unit of corn to see if it was just a visual bug or something and the vegetables would return to their original numbers but no, they only decreased in the unit I had eaten. I left Lewis' house and went back in and the bug was still working.
That same day I woke up in my bed, I had been playing the game for several in-game days, and nothing out of the ordinary had happened before.

Video: I couldn't upload the video here, so I uploaded it to YouTube.
https://youtu.be/-yUMQ-z3h-4

Note: I'm playing in the Spanish version of the game and I'm sorry If I couldn´t explain this problem very well (I had to use a translator :defeated:)
I am also experiencing this in the English-language vesion, with trash items from an incomplete quest for Linus. (I completed this quest when it was offered again before looking in the lost and found, in case that matters.

Orlah

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro
Details of your issue: cant play an audiobook/ music on the device while running stardew. If I open it while playing the audiobook it pauses it, and If I press play again the game freezes.

Amythyst

Greenhorn
Do you remember when the magnetism stopped working? I haven't been able to reproduce this, anything you can think of that may be related could be helpful
Now no magnet rings work. Although all the others ring types do, even the iridium band still gives light. The only thing I can think of is I noticed the issue around the same time I took Qi's "Danger in the deep" quest. The mines seem to be permanently stuck on that mode, even though I have completed that challenge twice. Sorry I don't have more detailed information.

Emperorguy

Newcomer
Type of phone: Galaxy S22 Ultra
Details of your issue: Magnetism on iridium band broke after combining it with a slime charmer ring in the forge. Previously had magnetism working when wearing a combined iridium band + burglar's ring but stopped working after wearing combined slime charmer + iridium band. Even using a plain iridium band or the previously working burglar's ring + band did not seem to work.

Type of phone: Tecno Spark 6, Android 10
Details of your issue: Traveling Merchants may re-add items you've already purchased. If you return to the game at the same location, you can potentially exploit this by repeatedly buying the same item. This happened to me while fishing in the Secret Woods. After quitting and returning, I noticed the Quality Sprinkler was back in the merchant's inventory. I remembered buying it before venturing into the Secret Woods, and now I have two Quality Sprinklers as a result.
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230203-100058.png

Calesire

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 12 mini
Details of your issue: Mine level number is blocked by tool bar
Screenshots/video:
1675418799779.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed): No
Any other info that might be relevant:
(additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related)

Calesire

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone12 mini
Details of your issue: Could there be a setting to control if you can "eat" current item? When I picked an eatable item and try to put it into Keg, SOMETIME it will ask me "do you want to eat" rather than put item into keg, this is really annoying
Screenshots/video:
My place:
1675419499232.png

Result after click action button:
1675419300917.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? No

Ereo

Helper
Phone: Fairphone 3

Issue: there's no energy penalty when going to sleep after 12 pm.

Details: I've noticed this when fainting at 2 am, but also when going to sleep at any time after 12 pm. Energy is always full in the morning. The money penalty does work when fainting outside.

EDIT: when you pass out from exhaustion, you'll have half your energy in the morning. You can eat something when getting sluggish and it will lift the sluggishness, but still shows the exhaustion sign.

Load: always loaded from menu.

Attachments

Last edited:

Miyage

Newcomer
Device: Samsung A21s
Game Version: 1.5.6.37

1. Visual Problem with new attributes on tools and weapons after upgrading them. Reference: 20230203_095250
2. Furniture rotation problems.
Reference: 20230203_095252, 20230203_095256
3. When night comes the lights turn on but the room remains illuminated, I have to go out of house or shed.
Reference: 20230203_095254, 20230203-225526
4. When I want to sit on any chair (or any other furniture), it rotates or moves to my inventory (tool bar)..please, add a button for sitting, for moving and for moving to my inventory (tool bar). NO IMAGE REFERENCE.
5. I can't sit on chairs on feast for example, on the feast of the winter star.
NO IMAGE REFERENCE

Test Period:
For three weeks of playing the updated game, I've experienced these bugs...please, consider fixing them on new updates or patches.

Attachments

Ereo

Helper
Phone: Fairphone 3

Issue: when doing something for a quest in the mines, such as collecting copper for Clint or slaying slimes, a weird exclamation mark pops up every time you collect/slay something.

Slimes are called sludge in the board quest.

When at the flower dance, the menu button is in a different location and the menu can't be opened.

Attachments

tozer

Newcomer
When I go to sleep on iphone version. It just goes to saving... and locks up on many occassions and does not ever save when it does this.