PC [Bug] 1.5 "Key To The Town" Does Not Work with Leah's Cottage

Either the wiki is wrong or there is a bug needing fixing. I can't enter bedrooms in any house and cannot enter Leah's house. If the wiki is wrong I'm going to be VERY annoyed as those gems would have been better spent elsewhere......

As the title says.

Leah's friendship with me is zero heart and her status is single.

Also, this is after divorcing her, don't know if it matters
I divorced her, but I "Wiped" her memory. You still can't enter her house either way. Does anyone know whether developers read any of these posts or is it just for advising each other?

As the title says.

Leah's friendship with me is zero heart and her status is single.

Also, this is after divorcing her, don't know if it matters
I don't know how frequently CA visits the bug thread but he does. It's just that he usually does not post unless he needs specific info, or sometimes if it can be solved with a quick save edit. But he does read the forums, don't worry.
It was more of a curiosity than a worry. It's good to know that he will peruse through sometimes. I know they/him will accumulate many bug fixes in one patch and that takes a lot of time. I only asked because as I'm sure you know, many forums are just Community Help forums. I'm new to this one so I was just curious to figure out what level this forum was on. I'm still figuring out how to negotiate it, but it seems pretty complete when I do finally figure out how to find what I'm looking for. Thanks for the heads up. I really appreciate it. bfn