PC [BUG] Cheese Cauliflower Recipe

The Animal Lady

Greenhorn
Hello ! I'm making this thread about the Cheese Cauliflower recipe bugs, i've encountered it and it seems other people in the discord have as well so please reply with more info you may have.

In my case, i never received the recipe. I am in the end game and have maxed hearts with everyone (Including Pam, whom you're supposed to get the recipe from) Yet i've never gotten it.
I'm playing in a vanilla multiplayer game.

Please send help lmao
:cheese:
- Lili

EDIT: It seems like the recipe doesn't show up on your collections tab, however it does on the stove, so you're still able to cook it even though it appears like you never got it

Last edited:

Kiwi

Greenhorn
Didn't get the recipe either. However, I got the other recipe from Pam, "Stuffing", and also have maxed hearts with Pam, and almost everyone else. :/

Edit: It actually showed up in the cooking menu in the kitchen. I cooked it and now it also shows up in the Collection Tab. Maybe it's the same for you.

Last edited:

The Animal Lady

Greenhorn
Didn't get the recipe either. However, I got the other recipe from Pam, "Stuffing", and also have maxed hearts with Pam, and almost everyone else. :/

Edit: It actually showed up in the cooking menu in the kitchen. I cooked it and now it also shows up in the Collection Tab. Maybe it's the same for you.
Indeed, it's the same for me, thank you, i'll update the thread !

Ereo

Helper
Same here. It was ??? in the collection, but appeared in cooking.

After I cooked it, the collection shows it, but with the description for the torch.

I use no mods and this is an older save file that received the recipe before the update.

imnvs

Local Legend
If it appears when you're at the stove, it means you got the recipe. Cook it once and it will then appear in the cooking collections tab. Things show as ??? in collections until you actually craft/cook/ship them.

Ereo

Helper
If it appears when you're at the stove, it means you got the recipe. Cook it once and it will then appear in the cooking collections tab. Things show as ??? in collections until you actually craft/cook/ship them.
That's not true for the cooking collection.

It has three stages
1. ??? For recipes you don't have
2. Greyed out picture showing ingredients when hovering for recipes you didn't cook
3. Colored picture for recipes you did cook.

Cheese cauli shows stage one even if it should be in stage two, and the the wrong description/ingredients for stage 3.

imnvs

Local Legend
That's not true for the cooking collection.

It has three stages
1. ??? For recipes you don't have
2. Greyed out picture showing ingredients when hovering for recipes you didn't cook
3. Colored picture for recipes you did cook.
Ah, fair. I forgot that about that collection.