Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

EjlisR

Newcomer
Huawei p20 pro

In the instructions it said that I had to download my old files in to a map called StardewValley but I cant find that map and my phone refuses to download any files any way.
So I clicked skip and now I cant find my old game. Every time I open The app The notification poppes up but I cant download anything.
Ive tried to restart my phone but It doesnt work.
How do I get my farm back?

Attachments

jivebaby

Newcomer
Love the game! Many people have mentioned this, but here are some pictures that might help show how the font on tablets is much smaller the font on a phone.

On my Android phone (Pixel 6a, Android 13, 6.1 inch screen, 2400x1080 pixels, 429 ppi), the font is similar to the desktop versions.
Android_Phone.png

However, on an iPad (6th generation, iOS 15.7.2, 9.7 inch screen, 2048x1536 pixels, 264ppi), the font is significantly smaller.
Apple_Tablet.PNG

And, on an Android tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Android 12, 10.4 inch screen, 2000x1200 pixels, 224 ppi), the text is becoming difficult to read because it is such a small part of the screen.
Android_Tablet.jpg

On all three devices, I have the font sizes set to maximum. (Also, I haven't noticed any difference when I change that setting.)

Thanks!

gaby0976

Newcomer
Phone model: moto e(6i)

• several times the game crashes mainly when the music changes or it rains

•My game keeps exiting by itself mainly after the fishing minigame or during a cutscene

Yodahkiin

Newcomer
Type of phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro // Redmi 9 // Note 8
Details of your issue: The game don't save your settings. Regardless which savefile or backup file or anything else. Everytime you start your save, all your settings from before are reset to basic.

laului

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung S20 FE (Android 13
Details of your issue: While I was chopping wood on my farm I accidentally casted the fishing rod. After that the game froze. After changing to another app (for ~5 minutes) without closing the game I was able to download the emergency save and continue the game from the same point. Quickly after that, while I was placing flooring on the ground, the game froze again.

Only things that can be done while the game is stuck are changing the selected item and zooming in or out. Nothing else works.

I also had the same issue (the game freezing while doing something at the farm) before today's update with old and new save files.

Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230109_233354.jpg

Any other info that might be relevant: I'm using PS4 controller with Bluetooth. I'm also having problems with browsing the backbag items. L2/R2 only covers ~6 items and then something strange happens. The selected item is not displayed normally in the menu. Also now I have to press L1/R1 constantly to change the selected item. Earlier holding the button down was enough.

KrawlllerDx

Newcomer
Depois da atualização sempre que vou a lojas para fazer compras e vendas e até upgrades nas ferramentas se tornou difícil, quando entramos em tudo certo, mas ao clicar no icone X não fecha a tela por mais que clicle muitas vezes, forçando a sair e reiniciar o jogo e incapaz de sofrer com upgrades e com a história! Espero que consigam resolver!

Aparelho: Galaxy s7 edge android 8.0

Attachments

美月MZK

Greenhorn
ISSUE: Getting stuck on the calendar/menu/board only seem to happen when you use the button to interact with the object/NPC. Tapping on them does not make it happen. Avoid using the button for such things for now.

Evan0378

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max
Details of your issue: Ever since I updated the color of my stable, the location no longer is correct. I did not move my stable at all, it has been in the same location ever since Robin built it but after changing the color, my stable if now a couple units higher. However, the horse still registers with the original location and it appears there is an invisible stable in the correct location but it appears higher up on my screen.
Screenshots/video: https://www.reddit.com/user/Ev378/c.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
Any other info that might be relevant: Please increase the size of the color bars when selecting the color of buildings. It was incredibly difficult to set the colors.

Attachments

bguilhermes

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Motorola Moto G9 Plus
Details of the issue: Marnie's sales menu does not close, when I click "exit" the menu closes and opens again

bguilhermes

Greenhorn
ISSUE: Getting stuck on the calendar/menu/board only seem to happen when you use the button to interact with the object/NPC. Tapping on them does not make it happen. Avoid using the button for such things for now.

I have the same problem

cinthiasz

Newcomer
MOTO G31

Não pescar o presente segredo da fonte da vila (estou na fazenda da praia)

no mapa da fazenda da praia não aparece o quadro de missões espaciais (mesmo quebrado deve aparecer né?)

Attachments

Last edited:

Cayo

Greenhorn
Phone tipe: Galaxy s20 FE 5g
When I open any tab like, calendary, help needed, even pierre's and Marlon's to buy something, it just don't close. I have to restart the game, losing everything I did in that day... please fix it