Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Elliotsimp

Newcomer
Phone type: Samsung galaxy s22 ultra
issue:when fighting in caves character will suddenly stop fighting even though sword is equipped even when tapping on mobs character will not fight

Orchid

Cowpoke
Samsung A71, Android 13, 2nd patch installed. Spring 27 Saturday.
New bugs. I woke up, clicked on my kid but he is frozen no reaction. AND my husband Elliot disappeared! He obviously gave the dog water but Elliot is not in front of the house as usual nor inside. Have been searching him even at the beach. Nowhere..... Oh and we have full hearts. I'm sad.
I went to bed and the next day Elliott was visible again, in his library. So the bug described in my previous post obviously happens on days when Elliot is feeding animals. His not in the game for that whole day!
Another bug: Elliot standing in the living room. I close the game. When I continue playing, he should still be in the living room, but he's teleported to the library where he previously stood in the morning.

GDawney

Sodbuster
Wildly excited to get the update on my
Samsung Tab A
Android 11

I'm having trouble fixing the ticket machine for Willy's boat. I approach with the battery packs, but the game does not seem to recognize that I am offering them.

Blaytz

Cowpoke
Any android users in the thread getting a new update just now? It's currently rolled out to 10% of users and if anyone in here has gotten it and can confirm if everything seems okay and if it fixes any of the following issues anyone is having:
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests
I've got recent update but it still didn't resolve the missing horse bug

Lord Cathao

Cowpoke
Phone type: Samsung galaxy s22 ultra
issue:when fighting in caves character will suddenly stop fighting even though sword is equipped even when tapping on mobs character will not fight
Same, and i'm on the Samsung Galaxy A11. Maybe its a Samsung thing, lol.

Clebol

Greenhorn
Type of phone: POCO M3 (miui 12.5.6 global, android 11)
Details of tour issue: when I open my home calendar I get stucked and cannot close It clicking on "X" button.
Screenshot/video:

Screenshot_2023-01-09-17-12-56-682_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Edit: This issue also happens to every interface that has the "X" button.

Last edited:

Croakichi

Farmhand
I went to bed and the next day Elliott was visible again, in his library. So the bug described in my previous post obviously happens on days when Elliot is feeding animals. His not in the game for that whole day!
Another bug: Elliot standing in the living room. I close the game. When I continue playing, he should still be in the living room, but he's teleported to the library where he previously stood in the morning.
ConcernedApe reacted on reports similar to yours yesterday and uploaded a patch today.
-> Yesterday via Twitter: "Jsut figured out the source of several issues in 1.5 mobile... all having to do with loading an "emergency save" (where you can resume mid-day instead of loading via load menu). this includes a random crash shortly after loading, NPC's in weird locations, horse missing & more [...] for now, to avoid these issues I'd recommend just saving/loading at the end of the day if you can. [...]".

muertemaleena

Newcomer
iPhone 11

Stuck on a cutscene when playing the Solorian Chronicles with Sebastian & Sam. Once this pops up I’m not able to continue or tap anywhere, I tried restarting the day 3 times already but each time I do I always get stuck here. Everything works perfectly fine on the game until I get to that part of the scene.

Attachments

ALLISTARR

Newcomer
Celular: Galaxy A12 Modelo: SM-A125M
Problema: meu jogo trava e só volta quando eu saio e entro no jogo. Normalmente acontece quando eu pego as minhocas ou quando quebro alguma coisa, imagino que seja quando uso as ferramentas em específico.
(uma foto de quando aconteceu pela primeira vez, da pra ver o horário em cinza)

Attachments

Fundatrix

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.1.1
Details of your issue: cannot scroll tool bar. Inventory got stuck showing only last 4 items. Had to restart the app.
Any other info that might be relevant: I got it to sort of work by decreasing the size of the tool bar and only actively using the first 15 slots

mouseyl08

Newcomer
iPad 6th gen. Hi, whenever I go to sleep at the end of the day and I collect my money etc, it gets stuck on the black screen that says “Saving…” and never loads. If I close the app and re open it, the ”save from where you previously left off” thing comes up but it doesn’t save most of the progress from the day. This happens every time I go to end a day, please help!

cruella

Greenhorn
iPad Air 4th generation, iPadOS 16.2
Stardew Valley version 1.5.6.32
Using tap-to-move & auto-attack

Issue: Auto-attack is not triggered when standing on some surfaces.

While standing on the dock on the River Farm, with Spawn Monsters on, a bat attack did not trigger auto-attack. While standing on the wooden surface at the heart of the spiral in mine level 19, a flying insect attack did not trigger auto attack. In both cases, moving off of the surface allowed the auto-attack to trigger.

Additional info:
- this was a flying attack both times but I haven’t been able to test if a slime attack, etc, would have the same result
- standing on grass on the farm worked as expected; haven’t been able to test crafted surfaces since I’m v low level
- in the dock attack, I was actually reeling in a fish when the attack started — I don’t know if that’s expected behaviour — but switching to my weapon didn’t trigger the auto-attack until I moved off the dock
- no screenshots of my character running for her life :smile:

I’m really loving the update and the leaping slimes are really exciting!

Danield2580

Cowpoke
Hey, thanks for the reports. I'm wondering, were you always just previously riding your horse before digging with the hoe (or chopping with the axe)? Do you still get frozen if using the hoe while just walking around?
Hi! Yes, I was just off of my horse - and I recently tried hoeing each spot across the whole map before ever getting on my horse for the day and I didn’t freeze once. Some folks have said if you are far enough from the horse it doesn’t happen either, but I haven’t tested that yet. THANK YOU!!!

Masher

Farmhand
please update your game everyone, I'm seeing a lot of bug reports for things that are already fixed. Current build # is 32, you can check by hitting the "?" button on the title screen and looking in the lower left corner. second patch will be out tomorrow and fixes a lot more.
thanks for reporting bugs have a good night
Thanks for this, however a question for you or anyone else who may know - where is the current build number listed? For example, what build number is the initial 1.5 mobile release? What build number is the first patch? What build number is the second patch, etc?

Can that important important info be added to the first post of this thread against each patch please. :happy:

Thanks

Slytherchic

Greenhorn
Phone: Galaxy s21 fe
So I'm trying to get the walnut from the tree by the volcano. I don't see the walnut in the tree and trying to hit it with the slingshot just brings up a red box like I'm not allowed to hit it.
Edit: I got the walnut but I had to spam chuck stones for it to hit it and not pop up a red box.

Attachments

Last edited:

Set211

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 11

minor error that I haven’t seen mentioned:
I typically listen to music in Spotify while playing the game. Now if I play music, the game pauses/won’t run until I pause the music. Even going back and hitting play once the game is loaded doesn’t work.

JacksInTheBox

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 14 (I dunno if this matters, but IOS version 16.0)
Details of your issue: My biggest issue is that the proportions of all of the menus are really messed up. I tried to see if I could fix it in settings, but there wasn’t anything I could do. This is probably just my neurodivergent brain being dramatic, but it REALLY bugs me and makes me kinda not want to play the game unless I can find a way to fix it, so if you could fix it asap that would be much appreciated /gen /nm

and also here is the explanations for the photos/videos (hopefully in the right order)
- text boxes are way too long and short
- icons overlapping (red) and a bunch of unnecessary empty space (purple)
- my settings for menu padding and stuff
- text boxes open/close way slower [video]
- shop menu proportions messed up, and random pointer that goes wherever I click (the pointer isn’t a huge problem for me)
- messed up inventory when donating to museum
-random bar at bottom of screen when looking at calendar (the one in my house, don’t know if it’s the same for the one outside Pierre’s as well)
-when I collected a reward from community center, it appeared in the inventory row that I don’t have yet??? I was able to get it back, but it was weird

EDIT: I donated the chicken statue to the museum, and when I put the reward into my inventory, it just disappeared q - q

Screenshots/video:
FBF15A4A-36B8-4CF5-9C48-1C5AD1601C7F.png
511A7E3F-A943-43FD-87A5-70589C35FBA1.jpeg
FB28FA9B-5F2B-44B5-A19B-48DAA3147AAC.png
C9008B9F-6475-431A-BE33-9F5E441C2DF9.jpeg
E0472612-ECEA-43CD-AA77-DED1EAC06E83.png
33B33619-1AEF-4E61-84DA-130B09E47601.png
36F0F781-88B1-49AF-BC4C-62E52344C0A0.png

Any other info that might be relevant:
I just wanna say that I am genuinely so happy that 1.5 is being added to mobile, and thank you to whoever is in charge of/helped with that <3

Last edited:

Jeen

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung S22 Ultra(EU spec, Samsung processor)
Details of your issue: can't leave Stardew fair in first year even after having my stand scored and spending all my star tokens
Screenshots/video:
Just thought of the possibility that this was a tap-to-move problem. So I restarted, went through the Fair again and swapped to invisible joystick. With this option I have no problem walking out of the Fair.:smile:

Thanks for this amazing game!