Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is starting to roll out for mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Please don't reply to this post! We'll see your report, I promise!

NOTE: The update is "rolling out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which should ramp up shortly.

1/7 6:30 PM PST:
the first bug-fix patch is incoming, and includes:
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST:
the second bug fix patch is incoming:
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests
Hello, it’s my first post here so pls pardon me if I make some posting errors…
Anyways, I found some bugs:

Type of device: iPhone SE
What happens:
1. Chests and machines (kegs, preserves jars, etc) do not work and are not selectionable if they are placed along the bottom wall of sheds and other buildings, meaning I cannot access them to get/ insert products. This happens fairly frequently, not even re entering the shed works.
2. You cannot place any object on the carpets inside the house.
3. The Forge in the Volcano does not work, neither with rings nor with tools & weapons.
Thank you for the help, and you all on the team are doing a marvellous job!

Laddu

Greenhorn
Android 8.1 Samsung s5
the game crashes the moment when i click new or load over the screen .

plz solve this issue i waited a lot for this 1.5 , now can't even play the game jeez

@rwshiroc

Newcomer
Olá, tem uma opção no pc nas configurações do jogo chamada "mostrar crafting avançado" algo assim essa opção mostra a quantidade de itens fabricados e que ainda não foram feitos e estou perdendo essa opção no mobile caso não esteja pedindo demais gostaria que adicionasse no celular

Psychosmores

Newcomer
Hello, it’s my first post here so pls pardon me if I make some posting errors…
Anyways, I found some bugs:

Type of device: iPhone SE
What happens:
1. Chests and machines (kegs, preserves jars, etc) do not work and are not selectionable if they are placed along the bottom wall of sheds and other buildings, meaning I cannot access them to get/ insert products. This happens fairly frequently, not even re entering the shed works.
2. You cannot place any object on the carpets inside the house.
3. The Forge in the Volcano does not work, neither with rings nor with tools & weapons.
Thank you for the help, and you all on the team are doing a marvellous job!
I have the same concern for #1. I have to keep coming back in and out just to access the chests and machines

Hawassa99

Greenhorn
Galaxy s22 Ultra with most recent android update

Junimos harvest crops but don't deposit in huts, must be manually picked up.

After selecting a weapon you must move before auto attack will trigger. Huge pain when enemy is already on you.

Many chests, collection machines and huts only show a small number of inventory boxes.

Removing goods and placing crops in kegs is troublesome, hard to find where to click. Transition from one machine to the next seems much slower.

Animals do not return to their barn or coop at night even when the animal entry door is open.
I’m having the same issues with auto attack. It’s not functioning the way it used to and it’s causing me to loose a lot of health. Auto attack used to swing when the enemy began getting close, but now it won’t even swing sometimes until I move and then it will sometimes swing.
I’m playing on an IPhone SE II, iOS 16

Bali

Newcomer
Bug with the furniture catalogue once you are in the menu you cannot get out unless you close the game thanks hope it will be fixed soon :Android 12:Samsung galaxy

VideoCapture_20230109-225103.jpg

JoseBahls

Newcomer
Tipo de telefone: Samsung S20FE
Detalhes do seu problema: Início de um novo dia (verão 1, ano 1), recebo uma nova mensagem pelo correio sobre um presente de Demetrius (Nautilus Shell). Desde que eu só tenho 1 coração de amizade com ele.
Capturas de tela/vídeo:
Screenshot_20230109-195434.jpg
Screenshot_20230109-195421.jpg

JoseBahls

Newcomer
Adicionando mais algumas informações sobre este bug, se estiver tudo bem, Seifer. Parece que a área de rolagem está apenas no espaço vazio da barra de ferramentas (circulado em vermelho na imagem anexada). Portanto, se o usuário tentar rolar na área onde os itens residem, eles não conseguirão desfazer antes.
[/CITAR] There is a setting in the toolbar size menu, I recommend leaving it at 0.

Grande Natcho

Newcomer
Tipo de telefone: Oppo A74

Detalhes do seu problema: Quando estou a jogar e chega ao final do dia ou mesmo quando chega às 2h da manhã não consigo dormir e prosseguir com o jogo pois ele fecha automáticamente impedindo assim que o jogo guarde ou seja salvo.
Capturas de tela/vídeo:https://youtu.be/M3K6VKjery0

farmerjanie

Greenhorn
phone: apple iphone xr

I moved my stable and the footprint is not where it should be, so there is an invisible stable in front of the “real” one and it blocks passage (shown: centre of screen, i cannot pass through the invisible footprint and you can see the shadow in front of it)
4DD39491-58A8-4617-A7D0-B5137DAD2D14.png
6C204FEC-5863-428E-AE1E-B6AF02A996DA.png

calaMityX24

Greenhorn
Here are some bugs that I found on my playthrough in Stardew Valley 1.5 in mobile, note that I'm using my save file from the previous 1.4 version.

Type of Phone: Realme 7 UI 3.0, Model RMX2151, Android Version 12.

Details of the issues/bugs:
1. I'm using the Four Corners farm type, and whenever I try to enter the farm cave on a mounted horse, my horse gets stuck on the cave entrance and it's quite hard to mount back since whenever I click the horse on the cave entrance I would automatically be redirected inside the cave. Note that the horse is able to enter the cave in the previous version of the game.

Screenshot_2023-01-10-07-09-10-58_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

2. After visiting Robin's house, and tried the Painting Buildings feature. I noticed that the other 2 color sliders aren't as smooth and easy to use as the uppermost slider.

Screenshot_2023-01-10-07-14-21-29_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

3. Items from machines (such as gems from crystallariums), and items from plants (such as tea leaves from tea plant) are hard to gather when it is placed on the bottom-left corner of a building such as the house, greenhouse, and shed.

Screenshot_2023-01-10-07-15-57-49_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

4. The "Menu" button is hard to click because almost half of it is off the screen whenever I'm in an event such as the Flower Dance in Spring.

Screenshot_2023-01-10-03-30-23-20_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

Ps. I'm using the "Tap to move and Auto Attack" option since it's easier to use for me.

dlbullerwell

Newcomer
When I try to move my farms to the new folder, as soon as I create new folder, then press "use this folder", it takes me back to the screen telling me I have to move game to new folder. When I select "skip", my farms are gone.

I have a Google Pixel

Minski1995

Newcomer
Hi,
Here are the issues I encountered:
1. My character suddenly stops from moving. So I have to restart the game again.
2. Difficulty getting out from major/special events in town.
3. Horse stable does not align. See pic:
D2E5F958-E6F2-4458-A641-498E43F4628F.jpeg

I’m using iphone xs.

Muhammad2242

Greenhorn
Phone : Samsung galaxy a10s

I updated the game and now two of my saves are crashing whenever i try to load them
I tried to uninstall Smapi and i undid the last save in the files but that didn't help at all
The two saves are named Muhammad :
I played the upper one for 8 months 🥲
Screenshot_20230110-025723.jpg

emilywonders

Greenhorn
Phone: IPhone 11 Pro

Issue 1: the font for backpack/menu items, speech text when talking to NPCs, and main menu is much smaller than before. Previously the backpack and menu content would take up most of the screen, where now there is a lot of empty space within the menu. It is not a huge problem, but it is a bit more difficult to see and read everything.

Issue 2/Question: is the add-to-stack button intended to come to mobile as it did in the 1.5 update for PC and others? If so, I do not have this button. I hope it is! It’s so helpful.

Thank you all for your work in bringing this to mobile and fixing bugs! Sending love and appreciation.

Attachments

Adiara

Newcomer
First time poster here, and like others I’m so happy the mobile update is finally here!

Here’s my issue: I can’t put items in containers for the orders board quest. I did “Juicy Bugs Wanted” and collected 100 fresh bug meat, but I can’t complete the quest. I can open the container near Willy’s house, but can’t drag items in or click and drop them in.

I use an iPad Pro (9.7-inch screen)