Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Fdy_A

Greenhorn
Any android users in the thread getting a new update just now? It's currently rolled out to 10% of users and if anyone in here has gotten it and can confirm if everything seems okay and if it fixes any of the following issues anyone is having:
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests
Yes it fixed my "add items to stacks" button to chests. Thank you!

Hi I'm just wondering if I can play Stardew valley 1.5 on my 1GB RAM phone because I was playing the 1.4 release and my phone runs it smoothly and now with the new update the game crush every time I try to open it (except for once when it opened and it crush before I make a new farm because I didn't find my old one)
Screenshot_20230109-192055.png

according to the play store I should be able to play the game on this phone but anyway all my phone specifics on this link

Triciian

Newcomer
Iphone Xs Max
Ios version 16.1.1

When I changed the color of stable the texture shifted but the actual stable is in same spot

Game freezes when I try to play music as I play. When I use notification bar to turn music back on it freezes.

thank you !! ^^

Attachments

I would appreciate if you change the eat button to the left button, for the artisan skill is annoying to be putting food to make cheese, wine or jam and you have to be pressing "no" to eat when you hit the same button to eat / put products. Also, when you have food in your hand, the left button is useless and it would be better if they were separated.
Screenshot_20230109-193002.jpg

Thank you very much to all the team. Hoping they can make the game compatible on the devices where the previous version was playable.

Schonzinator

Greenhorn
Hi everyone,

Thank you Stardew Team for your continued hard work!!! We love and appreciate you all for all that you do for this beautiful game. I’ve completed the update with the new patches and played a bit to test it out. Here are some things I’ve found:

1. Animals go out in the rain. Don’t know why, but if it is raining the cows, goats, chickens, etc (all barn and coop animals) just go outside as if it were a sunny day.

2. (In fall) when windy, fall tree leaves still flow across the screen in a sort of half square shape or vertical line shape.

3. AutoGrabber appears to have items in it (has the white fill in color in the center) even after you remove all items from within. Engaging with it further will do nothing, so this is purely an aesthetic glitch.

4. I noticed I was missing about half of the NPCs in the game and simply could not find them. I looked around and all but a couple missing NPCs were on the hills near the playground, where the player cannot access. I was unable to speak to these NPCs or gift them. I waited a few hours and finally some of them moved but still through odd routes, like through fences and the community center all the away across the screen. After these NPCs disappeared from crossing the screen, I was unable to locate them elsewhere.

I hope this helps! I play on iPhone 13 iOS 16.1.1. Game version 1.5.6.32

Jeverzon

Farmhand
General Mobile G301

I cannot interact with some kegs in big shed. Even I cannot broke.View attachment 12368
vid:

Same bug happens w/ casks too. I guess buildings' left bottom tiles are unusable.
Here's another vid:
Have same problem, but the workaround is to zoom all the way in on the object. 1.5 has a problem with Galaxy phones screen resolution if zoomed out like in your screenshot. Zooming in was the only thing that allowed me to interact with ojects against walls/boundaries.

dancemom

Newcomer
Received the update Sunday morning and since then I cannot leave any festivals. When I walk West to leave the town square I can't leave. I see a menu button on my screen but it does not activate so I cannot leave and I no longer get the prompt, "if you leave the festival will end"
. I end up crashing the game and skipping the festival completely..

game version is 1.5.6.32
phone is Galaxy S20 FE 5G
phone build is Android 13
One UI Version 5.0
Kernel 4.19.113-25310050

cauito

Newcomer
1: I can't leave the store. I have to hit the x and tap fast somewhere else.

2: I can't zoom and move the screen to see things far away.

3: The back button on the cell phone opens the missions tab and not the exit option.

Fundatrix

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.1.1
Details of your issue: cannot scroll tool bar. Inventory got stuck showing only last 4 items. Had to restart the app.
Any other info that might be relevant: I got it to sort of work by decreasing the size of the tool bar and only actively using the first 15 slots
This was resolved by updating to 1.15.6 build 32

Fundatrix

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.1.1
SDV 1.5.6.32
Details of your issue: auto attacking the slimes in my slime hutch (I have to take my sword and scythe out of my inventory to prevent it)

anemondya

Cowpoke
Type of phone: Samsung A10S (Android 11)
Details of your issue: I can't close this game after click "Exit to title" then pressed the back button.

delectat

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung s22 ultra
Details of your issue: game gets stuck on Pierre's shop menu, can't x out
Screenshots/video: attempted to attach, but mp4 file isn't supported https://twitter.com/vdelectat/status/1612614944993808385?t=4FCsgui2FDjmIG9QOgdMQw&s=19 (link to video uploaded to tw)
Any other info that might be relevant: did not have this issue yesterday when I also started a new playthrough. I just updated for the second time since the initial 1.5 update

Sr.kevinho

Newcomer
Quando estou jogando, meu jogo fica travando e fecha sozinho, daí quando eu volto pro jogo eu acabo perdendo todo meu progresso

moto G5s
android 8.1.0

Oliviaros19

Greenhorn
My game has bugged twice now when I hit an artifact spot. My character freezes in place and I cannot access anything except the toolbar. The time freezes as if I have opened up the menu but my horse and everything else is still moving as normal

Oliviaros19

Greenhorn
A small bug I noticed. When I was fishing the sound of reeling the fish back in got stuck and wouldn’t stop playing, even through the nighttime screen. I ended up muting the game and just closing it and restarting once it had saved so it wasn’t a big deal but just thought I should mention it.

All of my Preexisting worlds have the joystick and buttons in the middle of the screen. when I zoom in and out it is really glitchy (in all worlds).

Horsegrl

Greenhorn
General Mobile G301

I cannot interact with some kegs in big shed. Even I cannot broke.View attachment 12368
vid:

Same bug happens w/ casks too. I guess buildings' left bottom tiles are unusable.
Here's another vid:
I’m having this issue as well! I’m on an iPad Pro running iOS 16 on Stardew version 1.5.6.32

Another minor bug I noticed (which was also occurring in 1.4): villagers with max friendship still only show the purple circle, not the purple star.

I know friendship is maxed because while they’re at purple circle-level, I gift them an iridium loved gift for their birthday which ought to guarantee max friendship yet the star still doesn’t show. The list display shows 10 hearts and friendship doesn’t decrease even when I ignore them for extended periods of time. This is relatively minor but seeing the star is always so satisfying!