Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

st4rblossom

Cowpoke
Type of phone: iPhone 13 plus
Details of your issue: text is extremely small compared to before update, no options so enlarge text so certain things are hard to do.. like my inventory and chest inventory is stretched out, items are smaller more than before, it doesn’t look pleasing, could use a little bit of cropping and resizing. it’s harder to drag items into the inventory
A74B58FB-167F-493D-B3F9-848708ABB8A8.png

and most importantly, when trying to change the color of my buildings the sliders and text is waaay too small to even be possible to use.
7FBF8901-F083-4E81-AB80-B9EF2E3B2634.png

Any other info that might be relevant: also, will we get the button that lets you easily combine stacks from inventory into chest at once?? please.
and my animals are outside in rain
521CC5CD-EABC-4BB0-94A7-0E7CDBEB288B.png

Attachments

ArmoredTalon

Newcomer
iPhone 13 Pro Max
The Resolution and scale of the menu is too small. Even after adjusting some settings it’s too small. I’m not sure if the screenshots show it properly but it’s annoying trying to tap a small button and hitting the wrong thing.
Sincerely,
A Mobile Gamer

Attachments

Jeen

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung S22 Ultra(EU spec, Samsung processor)
Details of your issue: can't leave Stardew fair in first year even after having my stand scored and spending all my star tokens
Screenshots/video:

HappyAppy

Newcomer
Hi! Started a new game to try to find some bugs/help out. I’m on an iPhone 12 with the latest software update.
I got a Missing Book in a treasure chest while fishing, but it’s hanging out in my inventory. I tried taking to the museum to donate but it doesn’t register as donate-able :)
Thank you for all of your hard work!

Attachments

Throwawayacc

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 13 mini
Details of your issue: iOS UI issues:

The menu padding option maxes out before it is not covered by the front camera area (that blocks a small amount of the screen).

In the screenshot attached, the red line (from the toolbar padding at 120) is where the front camera bar ends.

The corners of the screen are also rounded and some UI elements are infringed upon.

I have included a rough sketch of what this looks like to the user, red areas are where the screen is blocked to the user by the external phone form (screenshots do not capture the camera bar area and the curved corners).

Screenshots/video:
CA302342-E243-4638-8FC9-466C9E6D76CD.png

19D1A086-38DE-49A0-8B62-F0897274CFCE.jpeg

6C349958-34F8-4125-B95B-B21D9A4EE83E.jpeg

Any other info that might be relevant:
The iOS menu looks bad in general, really stretched horizontally. The equipment and portrait areas especially look terrible.

Daniel_fox

Newcomer
Хорошего дня. Я получил ошибку либо с квестом (возле поместья Льюиса), либо с корзиной с находкой и вообще (все скриншоты /и видео будут приложены в виде ссылки)

Chelseaz_40

Greenhorn
A few minor bugs
- the title part says “Strings\UI:select_building”
- there is a small gray rectangle on the bottom of my screen that will appear when I click some things (like inventory, but not limited to only that)
- last one I don’t mind about but just wanted to let you know: when you hold on an item to see it’s description, the description box is far away from the actual item

Attachments

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
CHARACTER FREEZES after digging up artifact spot and occasionally when chopping hardwood stump on forest farm.

Ipad pro 12.9, ios 15.5 (I’m going to try updating my os and see if that helps) I’m not using a controller, I’m using Tap to move & Auto-attack

I’e tested this several times, the most times I’ve been able to dig something up is 4 before I freeze, but it’s been as few as two. I can still move the toolbar and select items, and I can zoom in and out - but I cannot move, select the menu, or use any of the items I’ve selected. Also, the green placement box no longer shows up when I tap the ground.

There’s seems to be no fix in the game, have to do a hard reset - I’m playing now without using the hoe, it’s the only way to get through a whole day in game.

thank you for all the hard work!!
Hey, thanks for the reports. I'm wondering, were you always just previously riding your horse before digging with the hoe (or chopping with the axe)? Do you still get frozen if using the hoe while just walking around?

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Everyone having the character and time freezing on 1.5.6.32 please check if this happened right after dismounting from your horse (and then digging a hole, cutting down a tree and so on). This is happening to me a lot and i tried to narrow down the issue, apparently i can replicate this only if i recently dismounted the horse

(digging without vs with the horse: https://streamable.com/bjybyh)
hey thanks for the help in narrowing this down. I was starting to suspect the horse was responsible for this issue as well (it shows up in all the screenshots) and was just able to reproduce the bug on my end. I think I know what's causing it and hope to have it fixed in the next patch

Superiosity

Newcomer
I’m on a 10th gen iPad with iOS 16.
two small ones for now. Occasionally while fishing, the ratcheting noise of the fishing rod will get stuck on and never shut off. It only stops if I quit the game completely and reload.

second, when trying to rearrange items in the museum, it seems like the bottom 3 rows are unselectable. I can’t move anything around in those slots at all.

thanks for everything you’ve done so far! Y’all are awesome!

SwimDuckieSwim

Newcomer
1. iPad Pro 3rd Gen 15.6.1
2. Noticed the stall wasn’t where it was supposed to be. Went to Robin’s to move it and noticed that while the green tiles during selection are right, when the stall is put down it’s right behind the green tiles I chose. Shadow seems to be in the right place tho
3. Tried in other places that were totally clear but had the same thing. Couldn’t attach screen recording but if it’s helpful I can upload a short video to imgur and add the link

Attachments

Blaytz

Cowpoke
Xiaomi redmi 10

The latest patch didn't fixed missing horse after using backup save. I've tested it out as shown in the pictures attached in order from 1 to 7.

I realised that if you look at the last picture #7, other than the horse is missing, the toolbar pad had also gone bigger even though I didn't changed it in the setting before backup save. In fact, when I opened the setting, the toolbar pad was still set at the same number 65 before and after the backup save/load. After I move the number just by one i.e to 66 or 64, the toolbar pad size is then showing the appropriate size.

Thank you.

Attachments

Lord Cathao

Cowpoke
Phone: Samsung Galaxy A11 (Been saying it was an LG all along, I am an idiot)

Issue: Forge. Was using the forge and went to unforge a Galaxy sword and it disappeared. Got the resources back.

Other Info: Galaxy Sword. With Haymaker on first. Then used a Diamond to get Damage bonus, Weight 5. and I think the last one was Crit chance.

BTW: Thanks ConcernedApe for all you and your team are doing.