Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Hi so I’ve noticed every Friday both robin and Demetrius stay in bed all day, and robin doesn’t attend the counter. I think this is a bug as it wasn’t like this in 1.4

:!::right: Still having this issue - it seems my initial post got lost in the ruckus last night?

Type of device: iPad Pro 12.9" M1 - iPadOS 16.2

Details of your issue: Cannot craft anything, there's no button, just a line. If I select something that I have enough inventory to create multiples with, I can see, but not adjust the slider, but still don't receive any button to execute the crafting.

Screenshots/video:
View attachment 13090

Any other info that might be relevant: I utilize "Tap-to-Move & Auto-attack", either with my finger, or my Apple Pencil. I also started a brand new game.

KaileyLu

Newcomer
Type of Phone: Samsung Galaxy A03
Details:
I apologize for the lack of pictures.

I made a new world after updating Stardew Valley, all seemed to be fine until I finished one in-game day. I took a lot of screenshots after discovering the screenshot button in the in-game menu. Most of them are just me sitting in various places that have benches or chairs (sitting was what got me excited... cant get excited for Ginger Island yet).

However, when I looked to my gallery the screenshots are not saved despite the app having permissions to camera/gallery open. I also checked in the folder named StardewScreenshots that came in with the installing but it is completely empty.

SarahP

Greenhorn
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7

Thank-you for all the hard work! This was reported earlier but may have gotten lost in the shuffle! I can't add the hardwood to fix Willy's boat. Thanks.

tee-corpse

Greenhorn
Hi! I have a question, what if its in Android, where does the file go to?
Android/data/com.chucklefish.stardewvalley/files

When i was using FS Explorer, the data folder appeared to be empty so i downloaded Cx File Explorer, now i can see my save file and screenshots.

Danield2580

Cowpoke
Everyone having the character and time freezing on 1.5.6.32 please check if this happened right after dismounting from your horse (and then digging a hole, cutting down a tree and so on). This his happening to me a lot and i tried to narrow down the issue, apparently i can replicate this only if i recently dismounted the horse

(digging without vs with the horse: https://streamable.com/bjybyh)
Hi! Good suggestion - I just went through my whole map on foot before using the horse and I didn’t freeze once. I chopped all the hardwood stumps on my forest farm and in secret woods and didn’t have an issue there either (I froze once doing that before) so it does seem to have something to do with dismounting your horse!

Mischief

Newcomer
Type of phone: Xiaomi POCO F3, Android 12

Details of your issue:
1. Got a Lost Book from fishing and it stored in my backpack instead of the library. I've tried to donate it in the library but it wasn't accepted.

2. After the last update, the character is a bit lag. The character's movement isn't as smooth as before, especially when walking diagonally.

3. I read that there is some ticky tacking noise when fishing in some IOS devices. I also encountered the same, but what happened is that i was walking, and had to stop in front of the house, but the walking bgm continued. I think this is connected to the 2nd one (lag issue).

Both 2 and 3 don't have vids/screenshot.

Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_2023-01-09-23-19-41-010_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

gloriousmud

Newcomer
Thanks for update!!
Here are a few bugs I’ve noticed on my iPhone X
- the night the boat upgrade cutscene happened, I didn’t get any money from the things my sale box
- when my inventory is in vertical mode, I can’t scroll it up and down

Coolz

Greenhorn
mobile phone: huawei p20 lite

issue: I cannot click the x/quit button on the upper right part of the screen. It just gets stuck to this screen. I tried restarting the game but still the same outcome.

tee-corpse

Greenhorn
Ipad pro

after painting the stable for my horse it was forced upward, the horse stayed in place.

I took horse back to robins to try moving building but it wouldn’t work.

(also the building doesn’t register as one so I can walk through it. I can only reach the horse by using the entrance tiles that would exist if the stable was in its proper place.)
I'm having the same issue.
nz169ijem0ba1.jpg

ChrisHighwind

Newcomer
Type of phone: AYN Odin Pro, SD845 Android 10
Details of your issue: When opening the shipping bin to ship items, the game crashes
Screenshots/video: None
Any other info that might be relevant: This may not be fixed as the AYN Odin Pro is less a phone and more a gaming handheld similar to the Retroid Pocket series, and it comes from China, however Google Play does allow me to download the game from the store, so it may be supported? idk
I should probably give more details: This is a fresh save, so I'm always on Spring 1, Year 1. I don't use the Emergency Save or Load at any point, due to just starting out. When I open the shipping bin, after around 5-10 seconds, I suddenly get kicked back to my home screen and running the game again has it start from the logos without an option to load from a backup save like when the game usually crashes on mobile.

Jams

Newcomer
Hello! So happy to have the 1.5 update on mobile! Many thanks to you all for your hard work! :)

I have a few bugs to report to aid the ongoing patch effort. My apologies if these have already been reported. I don't envy those of you who have to go through 44 pages of comments!

Type of phone: Google Pixel 6 (Android 13)

Bugs:
1. Barrels / kegs in the bottom corners of the shed are not responsive (can't place produce in them or move them).
2. Toolbars are giant each time the game is booted (size preference will not save between sessions).
3. Stuck at the Feast of the Winter Star (details below):

a. Occurring on Winter 25th of Year 2 in my case
b Able to attend event as normal -- give / receive gift and speak to all villagers
c. When trying to leave village (i.e. end event) from either Northern or Southern path to return to farm, avatar is encountering an invisible wall 4 tiles away from either path exit.
d. only skipping the event and avoiding the feast event has allowed progress to Winter 26th,

Elizaey

Newcomer
Phone: iPhone 11, ios 16.1.1
Issue: I have the backpack with 2 rows of items. I collect a reward from the museum, that consisted of 2 items and a recipe for an item (ancient seeds). When i click on 1 reward item it appears on a slot in the (for me) unavailable 3th row. When i click on one of the other rewards to collect they disappear.
(No screenshot unfortunately, sorry!!)