Standard Farm Idyllic Acres Year 6 Summer 19th

Hazy

Farmhand
I love your interior design!
Thank you. I put the kids in the downstairs area as I thought it would be funny for them to live in the basement-like area since they are Sebastian's children. I moved the master bedroom to above the kitchen to make the space more cozy. I thought the original master bedroom space felt too large, and I wanted it to be a study/library area.

Lew Zealand

Helper
So. Much. Planning!!!!!

But the absolute best part and the clear reason you designed the Farm this way makes itself obvious at first glance:

You made an Ostrich Race Track with 3 pit stops in the center so the Junimos can get those Ostriches all gassed up and tires rotated before heading out for another loop.

I wanna race, pick me! Pick me!!

Hazy

Farmhand
So. Much. Planning!!!!!

But the absolute best part and the clear reason you designed the Farm this way makes itself obvious at first glance:

You made an Ostrich Race Track with 3 pit stops in the center so the Junimos can get those Ostriches all gassed up and tires rotated before heading out for another loop.

I wanna race, pick me! Pick me!!
That's a funny way of viewing the pathing with an ostrich race. I actually ended up adding the 3rd junimo hut for visual balance, and because there was a 1 tile wide strip straight down the middle of the field that the junimos wouldn't harvest when I originally had two there. Thus, I added a third and centered the huts with the sprinklers for aesthetics.

It actually would be pretty cool if you could saddle up ostriches and ride them. It could make for a neat multiplayer mini-game.

This is unrelated to your first thought, but I also ended up editing the original post.

I hadn't noticed this for several in-game days, but Sebastian had apparently thought it quite necessary that I have a random plant in my TV room that I hadn't wanted there. It was there in the screenshot and there for who knows how many in-game days before I spotted it. I generally don't bother watching the TV unless I plan to mine that day, and I have so much iridium that it's an uncommon activity I do in year 6.

sebastiansplant.png

Thanks for the suggestion Sebastian, but I really didn't want a plant there just chilling in the walkway. I removed it when I finally noticed the offender (outlined in red) and put it in my trash bin. Funny how that happens sometimes.

nicodeux

Farmer
I just love the way you decorated you kitchen. This is probably the first showcase where I see a kitchen and think that I want to do (almost) the same one.