Standard Farm Chaotic Layout? Summer Year 2

PixieLui

Greenhorn
I have seen so many amazing and polished farm looks on this forum! I just wanted to share a picture of my farm in progress, which is very unorganized in comparison.
PixieLui_6-5-2020_6002972.png

I would love to figure out a new field layout, maybe over winter, to still have a ton of room for crops without having such a troublesome layout. I can definitely afford more scarecrows, this is just how I set things up initially to maximize the benefit of each one. This is Summer year 2 for me, I am using no mods, and this is my first Stardew Valley game ever actually, but I watched a ton of min/max and other strategy type videos before I started the game. I'm definitely enjoying it! I am open to suggestions, as I haven't really spent much time thinking about the aesthetics of my farm yet.

redbobcat

Rancher
You can try the planner tool to figure out your farm layout outside the game. Look at other farms for inspiration. Mine is way too organized to your taste but just in case here it is. But just keep playing, everyone find their own way :smile:

__Fishy__

Planter
I spent the first 2 years of my playthrough in a chaotic mess. It wasn't until I was in the end game did I really start to work on beautifying my farm. I agree with @redbobcat that the planner tool is a huge help! You can upload your current layout, create one from scratch, and look at other peoples layout for inspiration! It a super helpful tool!