Unofficial mod updates

[Mod Requests] Putting all my mod requests into one comment - along with the solutions and updates I've found.

Napalm Mummies - Just let me kill the mummies some other way than by bomb!
Flowing Mine Rocks - Makes the cave look so cool!! Would love to see an update to this!
Placeable Mine Shaft - Please DROP this update somewhere (pun intended)
Demanding Shipping - This looks like a challenging addition to the game!
Quick Start - This just makes the beginning of the game a little easier.

Deep Woods - I know, don't ask. I know he's working on it. I'm just excited...

Crop Markers -Thanks for all the replies and suggestions on this one. I ended up using Informant, which does the job nicely.
Treasure Hoarder Weapons - I'm using Weapon Stats now. You can retune existing weapons in the game.
Fishing Chests Expanded - I'm using Advanced Fishing Treasure now, and it does basically the same thing.
Joja Seeds - Crop Stats is a suitable replacement that let's you adjust in-game crops with all the options that Joja Seeds were famous for...
Trash Cans on Horse - no longer needed since I use Easy Harvest and check all trash cans simultaneously. This mod is a little cheaty though, so someone may still appreciate a Horse update.
Seed Maker Tweaks - I use Realistic Crops which allows you to get both seeds and crops during harvest
Better Elevator - This was updated. Better Elevator - Continued
Quest Time Limits - Thanks for updating this, and helping me find the update! Quest Time Limits - Continued
Help Wanted - Thanks for the update and helping me find the update! Help Wanted Redux for 1.6

JojaOnline - Because $%^& Pierre (reddit) - this is not a super-urgent request because I discovered Easy Valley which has a master menu that, among other things, allows you to access ANY shopkeeper (including any desert festival shopkeeper) at ANY time and make purchases (provided you have the correct currency - desert festival requires Calico Eggs, which can only collected during the desert festival time but this mod allows you to spend them on any shopkeeper that might show up at the desert festival, not just the random ones selected for that day.

Last edited:

ImSoule

Farmhand
[Mod Requests] Putting all my mod requests into one comment - along with the solutions and updates I've found.

Flowing Mine Rocks - Makes the cave look so cool!! Would love to see an update to this!
Crop Markers - Useful especially when using Mixed Seeds
Help Wanted - Multiple help quests are an awesome thing!
Quest Time Limits - Cause my farmer is autistic and loses track of time all the time... Especially useful with Help Wanted since there are SO MANY time limits!
Placeable Mine Shaft - Please DROP this update somewhere (pun intended)

Deep Woods - I know, don't ask. I know he's working on it. I'm just excited...

Demanding Shipping - This looks like a challenging addition to the game!
Quick Start - This just makes the beginning of the game a little easier.
JojaOnline - Because $%^& Pierre (reddit)
Joja Immersion (I especially love Pierre's massive Joja conspiracy theory in this mod)

Treasure Hoarder Weapons - I'm using Weapon Stats now. You can retune existing weapons in the game.
Fishing Chests Expanded - I'm using Advanced Fishing Treasure now, and it does basically the same thing.
Joja Seeds - Love the Joja Seeds mod! - I'm experimenting with Crop Stats right now which might be a suitable replacement with more options...
Trash Cans on Horse - no longer needed since I use Easy Harvest and check all trash cans simultaneously. This mod is a little cheaty though, so someone may still appreciate a Horse update.
Seed Maker Tweaks - No longer needed. I use Realistic Crops which allows you to get seeds and crops during harvest
Better Elevator - This was updated. Better Elevator - Continued
Please check the comment section of the mods you like updated some 1.6 links are there.

Here's what I found: Quest Time Limits
Napalm Mummies for 1.6
Help Wanted
Joja Immersion - Users in the comments state the mod still works in 1.6
Crop Markers
Fishing Chest Expanded

Dyanosis

Tiller

Crop Markers - Useful especially when using Mixed Seeds
UI Info Suite 2 adds a hover effect to many things that can be really useful instead of having to rely on a sign. It has a lot of other functionality (like displaying daily luck, weather, etc). Might be more to your liking. Though, I know the signs are probably what you're in for. Just throwing out other ideas in case people don't know :)

Dyanosis

Tiller

There's the Crusader enchantment (in vanilla) that you can find on a sword in the mines pretty early on (it's a low level sword but the Crusader is worth it for early Skull Cavern runs).

Can anyone confirm if FS version of Missy's shirt are colorable or not? I love the shirts but I would like to wear them in different colours. Is it possible to turn them colorable? Please help!

NoraCharles

Farmhand
Can anyone confirm if FS version of Missy's shirt are colorable or not? I love the shirts but I would like to wear them in different colours. Is it possible to turn them colorable? Please help!
They are not set up to be colorable, no. You could make them colorable but you'd have to manually edit the shirt.json for each shirt you want to color, and potentially convert the shirt.png to grayscale. There's info on the FS wiki in case you're interested in trying. The relevant shirt model properties to edit in shirt.json would be DisableGrayscale, ColorMasks (or use ColorMaskLayers instead if you want different sections of the shirt to be individually colorable) and SleeveColors.

NotSimon

Greenhorn
[Mod Request]

Good day, everyone! Sorry if this has been mentioned before -- I tried to do my due diligence in looking through the forum first before posting to see if anybody has mentioned it, but so far I have not found any. :sweat:

I would just like to humbly request a possible update for kdau's Pregnancy Role mod (allows players to set the role for both themselves and NPCs), if anybody else is interested! It's been a few years since it's been updated, and from what I've seen from the mod author's profile on Nexus as well as here, mod dev activity is possibly on indefinite hiatus.

I'm aware that the Pregnancy Choice by Hanatsuki is a fantastic alternative (definitely great for generalised player-side customisation!) but the feature of setting the role for individual NPCs is honestly really appealing depending on one's headcanons. So far, another mod I know that supports generalised same-sex pregnancies (though I haven't tested it out yet myself) is through PolyamorySweet's config.

I'd definitely love to hear about any interest for this! Just in time, really. :heart::happy: Happy Pride Month everyone!

Saah

Cowpoke
Could anyone convert DustBeauty's Succulents? It includes 2 crops and 10 craftable succulents. Their about me section on their profile states: "If my mod is broken by new game updates, and your contact send to me is not answered for more than a month, you can share the conversion or your fixed file for the benefits of others." They have not been active since 2021.

I'm so sorry, I forgot about this! Succulents for Content Patcher

S t e p h

Tiller
[Mod Request]

Hello everyone! I've been looking for some unofficial Updates/Conversions on these Mods, and forgive me if it has been requested or mentioned before but i would really love if someone could help me with those, so to the list:

Underdark Sewer (by MelNoelle) - I know there was an Unofficial Update but i couldn't get it to work, so i was wondering if it broke again?;

AtraCore (by atravita) - The author said this is a big IF in their list of updates, that said.. i would really need an unofficial update since this mod is a dependency to many others i use;

Back to the Valley (by Jared Alexander Johnson) - All i need is a conversion from CM to CP, i couldn't do it myself since CM2CP is not available to download for me in the time being, and i cant live without this mod;

Modern Glass Fireplace (by ch0opera) - Pretty much the same as the above, since DGA broke and is now abandoned i need a conversion to FF, which i couldn't figure out how to do it myself.. :sweat:
;
Better Gemstones Animated (by undare) - Same thing as the one above im begging for a DGA 2 FF conversion in this one. ( MY MISTAKE, i was using a DGA version and didnt know the CPA still worked.)

Last edited:

Amy

Tiller
[Mod Request]

Hello everyone! I've been looking for some unofficial Updates/Conversions on these Mods, and forgive me if it has been requested or mentioned before but i would really love if someone could help me with those, so to the list:

Underdark Sewer (by MelNoelle) - I know there was an Unofficial Update but i couldn't get it to work, so i was wondering if it broke again?;

AtraCore (by atravita) - The author said this is a big IF in their list of updates, that said.. i would really need an unofficial update since this mod is a dependency to many others i use;

Back to the Valley (by Jared Alexander Johnson) - All i need is a conversion from CM to CP, i couldn't do it myself since CM2CP is not available to download for me in the time being, and i cant live without this mod;

Modern Glass Fireplace (by ch0opera) - Pretty much the same as the above, since DGA broke and is now abandoned i need a conversion to FF, which i couldn't figure out how to do it myself.. :sweat:
;
Better Gemstones Animated (by undare) - Same thing as the one above im begging for a DGA 2 FF conversion in this one.
Better Gemstones Animated still works. Just download all the other mods they tell you to (important one being CP Animated) and it's fine.

S t e p h

Tiller
Better Gemstones Animated still works. Just download all the other mods they tell you to (important one being CP Animated) and it's fine.
My mistake, im sorry and thank you for pointing that out, i was using the DGA version unaware the CPA Version still worked, and somehow linked the actual functioning one to my post :skull:

Amy

Tiller
My mistake, im sorry and thank you for pointing that out, i was using the DGA version unaware the CPA Version still worked, and somehow linked the actual functioning one to my post :skull:
Haha, no worries. You're not even the first person to ask about that one. Enjoy the sparkly goodness. 😇