Unofficial mod updates

Xen0nex

Tiller
Hey not seen anyone request this, but I updated an old mod I use levelling adjustment to 1.6. It seems to work but I had to disable level up notifications. I'll probably post on Nexus at some point once I'm sure it's working
Thank you for updating this!

From a quick glance at the code I see it references the various experience thresholds to reach the 10 skill levels, but I didn't see anything equivalent for the new
skill mastery level thresholds. Do you know whether this mod affects mastery skill experience gain as well, once you're at 10 for all skills
?
And also making sure I'm reading it right, it seems like with experience factors set to less than 1 in the config, in practice for fractions of experience points it will always round up to the nearest whole number, right? E.G. If I set the general experience factor to 0.25x and would gain 2 XP in vanilla, it will round up the 0.5 XP to 1 XP?

meggiee

Planter
can someone please update these 4 mods or help me to learn how to do it for personal use
You can try Peachy Keen Recipes instead of peachery kitchen, doubt this last one will get updated

Saah

Cowpoke
can someone please update these 4 mods or help me to learn how to do it for personal use
Packing Boxes and Crates sounds fun, I'll try!

FarmerChris

Greenhorn
Thank you for updating this!

From a quick glance at the code I see it references the various experience thresholds to reach the 10 skill levels, but I didn't see anything equivalent for the new
skill mastery level thresholds. Do you know whether this mod affects mastery skill experience gain as well, once you're at 10 for all skills
?
I think it will, I'm playtesting it in my current game but haven't got that far yet. But it modifies experience when it's gained so that should affect
xp points gained either before level 10 or after, to count towards mastery

And also making sure I'm reading it right, it seems like with experience factors set to less than 1 in the config, in practice for fractions of experience points it will always round up to the nearest whole number, right? E.G. If I set the general experience factor to 0.25x and would gain 2 XP in vanilla, it will round up the 0.5 XP to 1 XP?
That's correct, experience is always rounded up so any result less than one would be rounded up to one.

wally32

Sodbuster
Bathroom after 2nd Houseupgrade

New 1.6 - CP mode-unofficial version
You can add a bathroom like the picture by editing the config.json file.

Some floors that could not be changed can now be changed.

There were no Cubby-related errors in the languages I used.
Now I know what the problem was with Cubby, so I fixed it.
Download the new version!

The farmhouse border used mod.
Rustic Country Town Interiors

Bathroom_06.pngBathroom_05.pngBathroom_07.png
Bathroom_10.pngBathroom_09.pngBathroom2.pngBathroom1.png

You can change the bathroom color and type using the Generic "Mod Config Menu mod".
Generic Mod Config Menu
Bathroom3.png

Bathroom_00.gif

Attachments

Last edited:

Donnie24

Farmhand
Can someone update this mod for expanding Alex dialogues? https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5621
If this is a CP mod and changes only the dialogue and not the event, it should work fine, even if SMAPI lists it under "Affected content packs". I have a bunch of mods with older CP formats and they all work fine.

Quote from the github page for CP:

"Are Content Patcher updates backwards-compatible?
Yes, even content packs written for Content Patcher 1.0.0 should still work. Content Patcher uses your Format field to convert the content pack to the latest version if needed (without changing the actual files)."

Donnie24

Farmhand
You don't need permission for an update of the first mod, but if you want to update the second mod you need permission to use the assets from the mod author. And if you want to update the third mod, you need permission for the modification and using the assets from the mod author. So there is no way for an unofficial update of this mod, if you really want it, you have to update it by your own and can not share it.

YumiGumi

Greenhorn
I dont know about the other first 3 but Suvigion in stardew Prism 99 said they was considering of making it form the ground up since the updated needed a lot work done when i asked about it being updated. But heres what the has said to me:

Prsim 99 said:
What do you like about Sauvignon? I ask because I have done a couple of the unofficial versions of the mod, but this time it requires a total redesign as it uses outdated methods to get the building into the game. Since if needs so much work I was considering doing a who new mod from the ground up based upon Savignon, but I am not sure what parts of the mod are most liked.

wisteriamothh

Greenhorn
Love it! Might as well toss in the furniture conversions I've got while we're at it
Do you happen to have an updated version of Yellog's Furniture mod, or know of someone who has uploaded the full version? I noticed in the files that more than over half of the furniture is missing, as well as some furniture that is from a whole other furniture mod. I was able to confirm this, as I saved my old mod files from 1.5.6 and the png's do not match.

Last edited: