Unofficial mod updates

Donnie24

Farmhand
Okay, my first mod is finished ... it's a kind of replacement for the PPJA Fantasy Crops mod. That's the reason I post it here (and I have to figure out how to upload a new mod to Nexus).

It' adds the same crops (and some more) to your game, but I reworked them all with new sprites, seasons, growing time etc.
I was in touch with 6480 and Mizu, both worked on the PPJA mods and Mizu made most of the sprites for the crops for these mods. I have permission to use their sprites. They will release some kind of Cornucopia Fantasy Mod in the future, but not with crops for metal ores, so there will be no overlapping.

Normally I update mods only for personal use, I've never shared something like this before. I would really appreciate it, if somebody could test it and tell me, what your think.
I hope, everything is okay *fingers crossed*

Attachments

AceGamer159

Greenhorn
Is there a possibility that the ppja fresh meat mod will get an update for 1.6 because i would really like the meat crops back

Geselle

Newcomer
Anyone know anything about the custom furniture mod? i know it's dead but is anyone else updating it? i'm so desperate tbh

DerpyRaikou

Greenhorn
So the problem with this one is that Eemie left charge of most of their mods with Minerva, and Minerva's rules on unofficial updates are muddy. The moddrop page says to go ahead and make improvements but they have directly contradicted that on Discord by saying only with express permission and anything unofficial will be issued a take down notice. I am trying to get in touch with Eeemie directly now, as Minerva hasn't been around since 2021 and isn't accepting messages on Discord.
I'm guesssing that this would be the same case with Eemie's Animals mod aswell? I've been hunting for an update of the turkeys specifically.

Farmhand
Is there a possibility that the ppja fresh meat mod will get an update for 1.6 because i would really like the meat crops back
None of the PPJA mods will be updated for 1.6/CP unless the main mod author decides to return to the community.

Hi, I'm 6480, one of the modders working with MizuJakkaru on the Cornucopia project. PPJA was a team project and contains assets created by people who may or may not have agreed to the use of their art in unofficial updates/other projects. This is partially why Cornucopia exists, to use mine and MizuJakkaru's art (which is open-permissions) and build something new from it. Mizu did a few sprites for Fresh Meat, but many of the sprites were also edited by others. So we will not be remaking Fresh Meat exactly as it was before. We have plans for /a/ meat-related mod in the future (for cooking and such), but no promises for how it'll work in-game.

I saw someone else earlier in the thread talking about us; to clarify, Cornucopia art is fully open-permissions (with credit) and can be used and modified by anyone for modding purposes. The same applies to Mizu's old artwork from the forums back in 2016; but, please be careful about using any artwork from PPJA itself since you may not know if someone else edited/redrew it or not. Feel free to reach out on Nexus if you have questions for me ^^

Donnie24

Farmhand
I saw someone else earlier in the thread talking about us; to clarify, Cornucopia art is fully open-permissions (with credit) and can be used and modified by anyone for modding purposes. The same applies to Mizu's old artwork from the forums back in 2016; but, please be careful about using any artwork from PPJA itself since you may not know if someone else edited/redrew it or not. Feel free to reach out on Nexus if you have questions for me ^^
Yes, I posted the link you gave me to the github credits page so everybody can check which spites are free to use (of course with credit) and which one have restrictive permissions or even came from a paid assets packs and are not free to use in updates or new mods.

I'm guesssing that this would be the same case with Eemie's Animals mod aswell? I've been hunting for an update of the turkeys specifically.
That one is at Moddrop with the rest of Eemie's mods that Minvera was taking care of, unfortunately.

I have just found Minvera's tumblr, and while she hasn't posted anything since 2020 2021, it's possible she might get a notification if I try to message her there. I am going to attempt this now, and I will update you all.

1990_philipp

Greenhorn
Hey, I am new in the forum and I just wanted to know if someone is already working on the level extender mod, and if not, if someone is willing to do it. As far as I know the mod creator isn´t working anymore on his mods, but he uploaded the soure code on https://github.com/unidarkshin/Stardew-Mods/tree/master/Mods/LevelExtender. I always loved the mod as it always gave me a feeling of progression even in the late game, which wasn´t just money. I would realy apriciate an update, thanks in advance. :D

Ary

Tiller
I attempted to message Minerva on Discord but they aren't receiving messages. Someone suggested we might have better luck getting in touch with Eemie directly. I'll see if I can follow up on that. Vibrant Pastoral is very nice, but it just isn't the same.

I also need to figure out how to fix the window on Robyn's house in Flower Valley, for my own personal use. Sigh.
I also use flower valley and have no idea how to fix this window either. If you figure it out please let me know!

Kiyastu

Greenhorn
can someone please update these 4 mods or help me to learn how to do it for personal use

Attachments