Unofficial mod updates

XiNaaru

Tiller
I gave it a try and found that its dependency mod has been upgraded to 1.6 and can only wait for the author to update it. The author's Github was active 20 hours ago and should be working on updating

you mean the author works eventually on everlasting baits and unbreakable tackles?

I think some people were asking about a BAGI update? There was an unofficial update posted in the comments:
The creator says he'll be uploading it to its own Nexus page soon but we all like our updates ASAP, right? Lol

Last edited:
Yeah, I think it would be good to let them know if it would be okay to make an unofficial update
um... especially since I already made most of the new tilesheets to match Eemie's recolor 😶
Hello! I love eemie's recolours and I am so glad someone talented has actually made it 1.6 compatible, have you completed it? If you have would you mind sending it to me personally?

I think some people were asking about a BAGI update? There was an unofficial update posted in the comments:
The creator says he'll be uploading it to its own Nexus page soon but we all like our updates ASAP, right? Lol
I have been in dialogue with them, it will be released on Nexus once they are sure it's working, right now it works fine for vanilla but other Content packs for example the one I made for SVE makes EBAGI not work and throws a bunch of errors but they are working on it, Current version can be found here: Even Better Artisan Good Icons

Donnie24

Farmhand
you mean the author works eventually on everlasting baits and unbreakable tackles?
Digus is working on updates, I think they focus right now on other mods, like PFM, because this is a framework for a lot of other mods, also CCM has an update (I was waiting for this).

XiNaaru

Tiller
Digus is working on updates, I think they focus right now on other mods, like PFM, because this is a framework for a lot of other mods, also CCM has an update (I was waiting for this).

yes ccm i know, but i find there is now an better mod, that can this too :P

without pfm, no need for pfm automate for this :P

p1xel8ted

Greenhorn
I got this loaded and it looks like there's a bug with handling item IDs due to the change from int to strings. I fixed it at https://github.com/hawkfalcon/Stardew-Mods/pull/29 but I don't know if either hawkfalcon or anyone else is aware to help make a release. I could also go ahead and fork it like I have for several mods including the custom backpack mod and a smaller fish ponds mod. Not sure what the best approach would be, since the issue with Item Ids is pretty critical to functionality for a lot of Junimo abilities and likely with mods which use the Better Junimo APIs.
Release it as 3.0.0-unofficial.2

Pyr

Greenhorn
I wish someone could tell me why this is happening, I actually have no idea where to even begin asking.

invincibledotwav.gif

Hello! I love eemie's recolours and I am so glad someone talented has actually made it 1.6 compatible, have you completed it? If you have would you mind sending it to me personally?
So the problem with this one is that Eemie left charge of most of their mods with Minerva, and Minerva's rules on unofficial updates are muddy. The moddrop page says to go ahead and make improvements but they have directly contradicted that on Discord by saying only with express permission and anything unofficial will be issued a take down notice. I am trying to get in touch with Eeemie directly now, as Minerva hasn't been around since 2021 and isn't accepting messages on Discord.

So the problem with this one is that Eemie left charge of most of their mods with Minerva, and Minerva's rules on unofficial updates are muddy. The moddrop page says to go ahead and make improvements but they have directly contradicted that on Discord by saying only with express permission and anything unofficial will be issued a take down notice. I am trying to get in touch with Eeemie directly now, as Minerva hasn't been around since 2021 and isn't accepting messages on Discord.
I understand and I totally agree that you should ask permission from eemie before releasing it to public. I was asking sharing it privately but it's fine if that's not possible.