Unofficial mod updates

derpiepandit

Greenhorn
you can turn off the temperature, everything is configurable
I don't know if I was doing something wrong but I also tried that mod & tried disabling the temperature features and it did not work. The UI bars for temp stayed and I kept getting Heatstroke that would permanently stay even though the temperature settings were disabled. Plus a lot of the crafting recipes available to buy don't actually show up in the menu. The Rainwater collector didn't work for me either.
The UI placement drives me nuts too...It's also not very multiplayer friendly - the UI goes off the Host setting and resets the placement for anyone who joins the game.
Sorry I don't mean to come off complaining- I absolutely appreciate all the work put into modding in general; & Stardew Survival Project really brings a lot of different elements to the game for players looking for a hardcore playthrough. But for those looking for adding more challenge to the game without taking away the comfiness; Survivalistic was more up that alley.

I personally appreciated that Survivalistic added a challenging element but wasn't too overwhelming and gathering simple resources like water was pretty straight forward.
I've gone as far as trying to study up on how to mod and what to look for in hopes to update it myself- but I am SO new at this so I wouldn't expect to be pushing out unofficial updates anytime soon. :c

cy_xyr

Greenhorn
Hey a Question:

Can anyone Update these both mods?

1.Fishing Info Overlay: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/8970
Here is the Source Code: https://github.com/barteke22/StardewMods

2. Everlasting Baits and Unbreakable Tackles Mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2360
Here is the Source Code: https://github.com/Digus/StardewValleyMods
Here is my unofficial update of Fishing Info Overlays! I use it myself and a lot of people in the original link post are looking to update it, specifically sharing it

If you notice any issues, let me know :)
Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:
It looks like Minerva hasn't posted on the Discord since 2021. The mod page at Moddrop says go ahead and submit a pull request for improvements but one of their last posts says that they weren't allowing any changes to Eemie content at that time. We could try to message them?
Yeah, I think it would be good to let them know if it would be okay to make an unofficial update
um... especially since I already made most of the new tilesheets to match Eemie's recolor 😶

Noblefox27

Greenhorn
Has anyone heard any further news on the Stardew Aquarium mod? I know that it has been mentioned that the devs were potentially working on an update for 1.6, and I know it probably will be a while, but just curious if anyone knows any updates!

Has anyone heard any further news on the Stardew Aquarium mod? I know that it has been mentioned that the devs were potentially working on an update for 1.6, and I know it probably will be a while, but just curious if anyone knows any updates!
I imagine the authors were partly waiting for Trent to update More New Fish. Trent just updated 3 days ago, so now it'll probably be easier for Stardew Aquarium to update.

Noblefox27

Greenhorn
I imagine the authors were partly waiting for Trent to update More New Fish. Trent just updated 3 days ago, so now it'll probably be easier for Stardew Aquarium to update.
Oh that's great to hear, I was wondering about that mod as well, and hadn't checked if it was updated! Hopefully the aquarium mod gets an update, I never got to play with it, and I always enjoy collecting things in game!

millsj13

Sodbuster
I am going to ask this again, I did not see any response earlier so if someone did, I apologize for asking again. Shockah is not going to be updating as she is taking a break from modding for Stardew. Can some one please update safe lightning?

Yeah, I think it would be good to let them know if it would be okay to make an unofficial update
um... especially since I already made most of the new tilesheets to match Eemie's recolor 😶
I attempted to message Minerva on Discord but they aren't receiving messages. Someone suggested we might have better luck getting in touch with Eemie directly. I'll see if I can follow up on that. Vibrant Pastoral is very nice, but it just isn't the same.

I also need to figure out how to fix the window on Robyn's house in Flower Valley, for my own personal use. Sigh.

XiNaaru

Tiller

NO...really...
please stop suggesting a mod when it seem to have no idea how a mod works. i mean no offense. someone suggested this mod the other day, BUT, the everlasting baits and unbreakable tackles mod works COMPLETELY different than this fishing mod. if it was just a cheat mod that makes the tackles and baits unbreakable okay, but it's not.

i hope you understand that this is not meant in a bad way. especially since i am already grateful for the other update :)

cy_xyr

Greenhorn
NO...really...
please stop suggesting a mod when it seem to have no idea how a mod works. i mean no offense. someone suggested this mod the other day, BUT, the everlasting baits and unbreakable tackles mod works COMPLETELY different than this fishing mod. if it was just a cheat mod that makes the tackles and baits unbreakable okay, but it's not.

i hope you understand that this is not meant in a bad way. especially since i am already grateful for the other update :)
I gave it a try and found that its dependency mod has been upgraded to 1.6 and can only wait for the author to update it. The author's Github was active 20 hours ago and should be working on updating