BFAV 1.6 Conversions

They just finished updating More New Fish so either mermaid island or their BFAV mods are next. Which seems very exciting to me! (at least from what was used last time lmao)
I'm personally most looking forward to Boarding House being fixed up. It still mostly works, but the entrance is wonky now. I love Gregory. And it comes with Pterodactyls!

Okay, FINALLY. I could not tell you what went wrong, tbh, but Wyverns should be working again. I CAN tell you though that it really, REALLY did not like having gift tastes added. Since Abigail is the only one who has any real gift preference for wyvern scales, I figure it's a small sacrifice for an otherwise (hopefully!) working mod for now. Sorry for the wait @Burnning_devil21
Now I'm gonna go eat some chocolate and let my poor laptop rest for a while

Attachments

Last edited:
All of these new birds people are adding make me want to do a whole aviary with birds. :smile:

Here are the turkeys tested in game...Rats are inexplicably giving me issues and I don't have any idea why lol
Thank you for the conversion! <3

By the way, here's another mod that just came up that has new animals. It's probably easy for people to miss because it has a lot of other stuff in it too. There's a different mod that adds rock crabs as a farm animal, but I'm pretty sure naked mole rats is unique to this mod. So if anyone wanted that in their life...

Dwarven Expansion

Okay, FINALLY. I could not tell you what went wrong, tbh, but Wyverns should be working again. I CAN tell you though that it really, REALLY did not like having gift tastes added. Since Abigail is the only one who has any real gift preference for wyvern scales, I figure it's a small sacrifice for an otherwise (hopefully!) working mod for now. Sorry for the wait @Burnning_devil21
Now I'm gonna go eat some chocolate and let my poor laptop rest for a while
not to put more work on your plate, but this 'tastes glitch' may apply to your other conversion, as i had a similar effect when trying to by one of the kitsune types (i forget which one) but i figured out a work around, by just teleporting to Marnie's shop and re-accessing her shop menu. though i was invisible during that time but everything went back to normal afterwards and i did manage to get the kitsune, but one of the products was 🚫

the noodles also had a similar similar problem, as they seemed to glitched into the floor when i first got them and then when they grew up they were just chickens with the same 🚫 over them.

Last edited:
not to put more work on your plate, but this 'tastes glitch' may apply to your other conversion, as i had a similar effect when trying to by one of the kitsune types (i forget which one) but i figured out a work around, by just teleporting to Marnie's shop and re-accessing her shop menu. though i was invisible during that time but everything went back to normal afterwards and i did manage to get the kitsune, but one of the products was 🚫

the noodles also had a similar similar problem, as they seemed to glitched into the floor when i first got them and then when they grew up they were just chickens with the same 🚫 over them.
The Kitsune conversion is @meggiee turf

After working on the ones I just posted tho I can say with some confidence it seems to be related to creating the different variations. I replicated the glitch a couple times with other mods. I haven't fully narrowed it down but it seems to be in that general area (Don't worry, it was fixed before I posted them)

Edit: I just realized by "noodles" you meant the snakes *facepalm* I've never used the kitsunes so my brain decided you were talking about noodles like...ramen noodles. Like the kitsunes for some reason were dropping ramen noodles as an item. I just was like "huh, weird, but okay" lmao. I'll fix the noodles tomorrow

Last edited:

Bobdeca

Newcomer
The Kitsune conversion is @meggiee turf

After working on the ones I just posted tho I can say with some confidence it seems to be related to creating the different variations. I replicated the glitch a couple times with other mods. I haven't fully narrowed it down but it seems to be in that general area (Don't worry, it was fixed before I posted them)

Edit: I just realized by "noodles" you meant the snakes *facepalm* I've never used the kitsunes so my brain decided you were talking about noodles like...ramen noodles. Like the kitsunes for some reason were dropping ramen noodles as an item. I just was like "huh, weird, but okay" lmao. I'll fix the noodles tomorrow
hi, thank you all for the time and effort you are putting on all those mods!

not sure if this is a known bug but I'm also having the same issue with multiple mods (deers, dodos, camels,...) the animals eventually grow up and become chickens with the 🚫 over them...

meggiee

Planter

Yeah, I kept having that issue too, but only recently? I added no gift tastes, so that shouldn't be the issue...it's also funny because it doesn't happen every single time I go to marnie, so that's strange for an error lol
I'll be taking a look, see what's the issue

meggiee

Planter
I have an hunch that a issue could be the fact that content patcher was updated, but the format of the conversion is still at 2.0

meggiee

Planter
hi, thank you all for the time and effort you are putting on all those mods!

not sure if this is a known bug but I'm also having the same issue with multiple mods (deers, dodos, camels,...) the animals eventually grow up and become chickens with the 🚫 over them...
I have a doubt: did you download those files again after they were updated? Because what you describe seems exactly the issue you'd get if the "harvested" line remains in the content.json, but it was fixed by silvermoonchan, so maybe it just need to be redownloaded.
If the error stays even if you redownload those mods and substitute the old ones, then it is an issue...

Bobdeca

Newcomer
I have a doubt: did you download those files again after they were updated? Because what you describe seems exactly the issue you'd get if the "harvested" line remains in the content.json, but it was fixed by silvermoonchan, so maybe it just need to be redownloaded.
If the error stays even if you redownload those mods and substitute the old ones, then it is an issue...
hi meggiee, indeed I was using the conversion mods from silvermoonchan but not the updated ones...
after removing all the affected mods and redownloaded the new versions, the issue was fixed.
thank you for your help!!

meggiee

Planter
hi meggiee, indeed I was using the conversion mods from silvermoonchan but not the updated ones...
after removing all the affected mods and redownloaded the new versions, the issue was fixed.
thank you for your help!!
You're welcome! Hope you'll have fun with your new converted animals :blush:

omena007

Tiller
I'm going to be real honest here but posting other people's mods without permissions and without even telling you did this is not cool. I would have been happy to have the help with converting my mod Pigeons and Doves for example but instead you are posting these here without asking? That doesn't make any sense?

Last edited:

RavenAstra

Greenhorn
I wonder if any "iffy happened" because there's three different pigeons mods on Nexus and if the wrong one's license is looked at, miscommunication might've happened. I know for a fact that they've only been updating ones that they've checked the licenses for.

Pigeons Plus shows the license as
Screenshot 2024-04-08 111823.png

Whereas if the original Pigeons and Doves on Nexus is looked at,
Screenshot 2024-04-08 112016.png

And then lastly, when we look at Omena's Doves and Pigeons , the license is this.
Screenshot 2024-04-08 112153.png

Screenshot 2024-04-08 111823.pngScreenshot 2024-04-08 112016.pngScreenshot 2024-04-08 112153.png

I do not think any of that was intentional. Here's where it all started I believe the initial question for it to be converted

Furthermore, they actually shared your updated Doves and Pigeons first link showing your mod by you on Nexus