BFAV 1.6 Conversions

Luxian

Tiller
would you be able to convert rats? i know theres a new updated mod but i like the old sprites, plus this mod is already fully finished while the new one is still adding things

Okay the icon for Fancy Ducks should work now. I admit I'm not entirely sure what issue Iridium phoenixes are having...I rewrote the data so hopefully whatever it was is fixed now. Both have been reuploaded on the first page

Last edited:
Would you consider converting turkeys? I noticed in the comments that the author has given permission for any of their mods to be converted and changed.

Regardless, thank all of you who have been putting effort into this. It is very much appreciated by the community. :)

thank you so so much for all the hard work, it's so fantastic to see all the animals in our games :D all thanks to you <3 so arigato goizamasu, thank you, Dankeschön, Xiexie, Merci, Gracias, Grazie :D

meggiee

Planter
Rats are giving me an issue too. I'm gonna report the bug in the converter to AnotherPillow and see if they can fix it
I've moved on from the converter now, doing it manually...it's slower but at least don't have any issue usually.
I think the issue I have is because I already have rats in game, so I tried changing the names a little, and now I'm going in game to check lol

I've moved on from the converter now, doing it manually...it's slower but at least don't have any issue usually.
I think the issue I have is because I already have rats in game, so I tried changing the names a little, and now I'm going in game to check lol
Alright cool you got this, then 😊 I'll move on to whatever was next in my list. Fancy chickens, I think