BFAV 1.6 Conversions

The place to submit and request BFAV conversions, in one thread to keep from clogging the main unofficial updates thread. Anything spotted on Nexus can be mentioned here too!

Last edited:
My conversions so far

Sources:, Bears, Dodos, Geese

Edit: I'm currently reaching out to authors for explicit permissions to convert their work. The ones I still have up have permissions granted. Many have not been active for years but it doesn't excuse my sharing their work without a head's up. I will reupload mods if/when I am granted permission for them. Very sorry to anyone I have offended

Attachments

Last edited:
Continued

Sources: Prospurrity, Witchy Animals

Edit: I'm currently reaching out to authors for explicit permissions to convert their work. The ones I still have up have permissions granted. Many have not been active for years but it doesn't excuse my sharing their work without a head's up. I will reupload mods if/when I am granted permission for them. Very sorry to anyone I have offended

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey! Wanted to let you know Iridium Phoenixes arent showing up with their proper asset. Might be the case with others but I am unsure. Black Runner ducks prevents marnies shop from showing up from fancy ducks

Here's a collection of BFAV updates I've found on Nexus:

Regular Goose

Evaria's Dragons

Giant Rabbits

Quails

Void Ducks

Void Pigs

Fairy Chickens

Slumberwood's Rats

Otters

Guinea Pigs

Frog Friends

Emus

Rock Crabs

Axolotls

Last edited:
Ok, these are the ones I tested *extensively*, so should have no issues...The only small thing is that I like being able to directly buy the specific variant I want, so all the variants are inserted in the shop, except for the catbus, the robot chicken and the seagull, since there is just one of them.

Source: Catbus, Cotton Candy Sheep, Guro Cows, Kitsune, Magic Bunnies, Pigeons, Robot Chickens, Sailor Sneks, Seagulls
The Kitsune mod also has json assets items in the original so its likely they might error with produce. Because the mod you shared has no json assets pack. EDIT: same with robot Chickens (see below i didnt know about them having to be combined! willing to admit i didnt think of that :'D

Last edited:
The Kitsune mod also has json assets items in the original so its likely they might error with produce. Because the mod you shared has no json assets pack. EDIT: same with robot Chickens
JA packs have to be combined into the main CP content.json data now or they'll error. The only time JA packs are included now is if there are other things like BigCraftables

meggiee

Sodbuster
Yeah, everything is inside the content.json now, but when I merged it, I went anyway to check and fast forwarded in game like 2 weeks to check that all products and drops were actually obtainable

Yeah, everything is inside the content.json now, but when I merged it, I went anyway to check and fast forwarded in game like 2 weeks to check that all products and drops were actually obtainable
Oh! Didnt know that! Good to know. Does BFAV2CP also put the json assets items into the content too?

meggiee

Sodbuster
Nope, they have to be manually added. Otherwise we could crank these out a lot faster. Anything that goes through machines, like eggs into the mayo machine to produce mayo, those rules have to be manually added too
Yeah, I have some other conversion I am still working on because I need to get more used to PFM, so I just cheated for my own game, by adding the product to drops lol

meggiee

Sodbuster
Yeah, I have some other conversion I am still working on because I need to get more used to PFM, so I just cheated for my own game, by adding the product to drops lol
Welp, Cotton Candy Sheep was one of those, forgot about it!