BFAV 1.6 Conversions

alfiehaddow

Greenhorn
The place to submit and request BFAV conversions, in one thread to keep from clogging the main unofficial updates thread. Anything spotted on Nexus can be mentioned here too!
thank you so much for your hard work, I have the wyvern conversion added and for some reason I can't get them to drop any product or artisan good ive tried auto grabber, shear, milking and im at max hearts, any ideas as I spent 20k on it and I should of spent that on blueberry seeds lol <3

alfiehaddow

Greenhorn
also the peafowl bfav I can't put their eggs in the mayonaisiemaie maker, both are so pretty but ive just spent all my cash on them rah

thank you so much for your hard work, I have the wyvern conversion added and for some reason I can't get them to drop any product or artisan good ive tried auto grabber, shear, milking and im at max hearts, any ideas as I spent 20k on it and I should of spent that on blueberry seeds lol <3
p sure wyverns just drop their goods like chickens or rabbits, they arent milked sheared etc.

meggiee

Planter
Okay, I was very confused by this, because the scales in theory should drop, not be harvested, but I went to check the content.json and it seems there was a small error, and the scales are actually obtained by harvesting...the issue is that no tool was selected, so you can't actually get them.

meggiee

Planter
Ah my bad on the griffin and wyvern drops, guys, sorry. I've updated them on Nexus. Also sorry I've been MIA, I've got some tough IRL stuff going down. I'm looking into the peafowls now
There's no need to apologize, life takes precedence! If it makes your life easier, I checked in game, and I can put the eggs into the machine too

Shunte

Greenhorn
For this, I'm going to troubleshoot a bit and them let you know!
I am having the same issue as well Meegiee. I can't put the peafowl eggs into the mayo machines lol. Also the iridescent feathers from the fancy chickens is becoming an error item oddly. I am not sure who did the fancy conversion but I would let them know to check it.

I am having the same issue as well Meegiee. I can't put the peafowl eggs into the mayo machines lol. Also the iridescent feathers from the fancy chickens is becoming an error item oddly. I am not sure who did the fancy conversion but I would let them know to check it.
I did the fancy chickens, but they don't produce feathers, just eggs. You probably mean the fancy ducks, they were having an issue with their feathers. I just uploaded the fix on nexus.

alfiehaddow

Greenhorn
Ah my bad on the griffin and wyvern drops, guys, sorry. I've updated them on Nexus. Also sorry I've been MIA, I've got some tough IRL stuff going down. I'm looking into the peafowls now
so sorry your going through irl sis, I hope Stardew and coding is giving you a form of escapism, your work with all these cute animals have made me so happy and a form of escapism in my difficult times so honestly thank you,

I have 238 mods loaded, I cannot find any code in my sampi log file when I boot up Stardew specifically about the peafowl eggs, unless I look in a different area? just that they don't work, I did find a different little issue tho lol
my log:

[game] Farm animal 'Starry' has sprite height 160px, but expected at least 192px based on its data. This may cause issues like frozen animations.

[game] Farm animal 'Peacock' has sprite height 160px, but expected at least 192px based on its data. This may cause issues like frozen animations.

so basically, Starry is my Wyvern, Peacock is my stunning peafowl, and yeah they do like freeze into each other and arnt as smoothly animated as the other animals so yeah

lots of love I hope god has mercy on you <3

so sorry your going through irl sis, I hope Stardew and coding is giving you a form of escapism, your work with all these cute animals have made me so happy and a form of escapism in my difficult times so honestly thank you,

I have 238 mods loaded, I cannot find any code in my sampi log file when I boot up Stardew specifically about the peafowl eggs, unless I look in a different area? just that they don't work, I did find a different little issue tho lol
my log:

[game] Farm animal 'Starry' has sprite height 160px, but expected at least 192px based on its data. This may cause issues like frozen animations.

[game] Farm animal 'Peacock' has sprite height 160px, but expected at least 192px based on its data. This may cause issues like frozen animations.

so basically, Starry is my Wyvern, Peacock is my stunning peafowl, and yeah they do like freeze into each other and arnt as smoothly animated as the other animals so yeah

lots of love I hope god has mercy on you <3
OHHH you're using the conversion of Syanide23's Peacocks! I thought you were talking about the conversion for cantibleChaos's Peafowl! Syanide23's didn't have peacock mayo but cantibleChaos's did, that's probably the issue you and Shunte are having. That explains a lot!

I'm working on a fix for the icons, I should have updates posted within the hour :)

And thank you for the well wishes <3

EDIT: Okay so to sum up today's work so far:
Fixed the items and animation icons for griffins
Fixed the items for fancy ducks
Fixed the animation icons for peacocks
Fixed the items and animation icons for wyverns
There is no actual peafowl mayo issue AFAIK, it was just a miscommunication on the peafowl vs. peacocks mods

Well...hopefully that's all fixed now, anyway. *laughs nervously*

Here's my nexus page again so y'all can find them in one place and not have to go back a few pages

Last edited:

Shunte

Greenhorn
I did the fancy chickens, but they don't produce feathers, just eggs. You probably mean the fancy ducks, they were having an issue with their feathers. I just uploaded the fix on nexus.
Lol I hate it when my brain thinks of one thing and my fingers type another. Ty I will go update it.

Shunte

Greenhorn
OHHH you're using the conversion of Syanide23's Peacocks! I thought you were talking about the conversion for cantibleChaos's Peafowl! Syanide23's didn't have peacock mayo but cantibleChaos's did, that's probably the issue you and Shunte are having. That explains a lot!

I'm working on a fix for the icons, I should have updates posted within the hour :)

And thank you for the well wishes <3

EDIT: Okay so to sum up today's work so far:
Fixed the items and animation icons for griffins
Fixed the items for fancy ducks
Fixed the animation icons for peacocks
Fixed the items and animation icons for wyverns
There is no actual peafowl mayo issue AFAIK, it was just a miscommunication on the peafowl vs. peacocks mods

Well...hopefully that's all fixed now, anyway. *laughs nervously*

Here's my nexus page again so y'all can find them in one place and not have to go back a few pages

Thank you for the hard work and I am using Cantible's peafowl to be clear. I can try putting an egg in the myao machine again. I will let you know if I can't.

Trent's New Animals (updated for 1.6)

Dogs

Cats

Rabites

Fairies

Wooper & Clodsire

Blue, Void & Golden Pigs

Slimes from Slime Rancher

Mini Pigs

Blue, Void & Golden Dinos

Blue, Void & Golden Ostriches

Blue, Void & Golden Sheep

The Witch's Familiars

Red Pandas

Strawberry Cows

Shunte

Greenhorn
Idk what the issue could be then, if it's working fine for both meggiee and me :hmm:
You are not going to believe how I figured out the issue. It's because I have a mod that lets me upgrade the mayo machines. My diamond ones do not like phoenix eggs or peafowl eggs. I used a normal and got the peafowl mayo and the phoenix mayo. The diamond was turning the phoenix mayo into normal. So everything is all good.

cantra

Greenhorn

soft request for pokemon <3