BFAV 1.6 Conversions

Shunte

Newcomer
The place to submit and request BFAV conversions, in one thread to keep from clogging the main unofficial updates thread. Anything spotted on Nexus can be mentioned here too!
Oh I have such a list. I had a lot of BFAV animals. I already got some of the converted ones and I saw that Meggiee was asking for perms on the ones I was looking at as well. I wanted to try out the converter but I am a little hesitant as I do not know much code to do this. Also I read on your later posts about some of the mods that use JA assets for produce that would go into the base games machines and I am not sure how to add that in either. If someone could show me I could try to do it myself, but again, not much of a coder.

meggiee

Sodbuster

meggiee

Sodbuster
Oh I have such a list. I had a lot of BFAV animals. I already got some of the converted ones and I saw that Meggiee was asking for perms on the ones I was looking at as well. I wanted to try out the converter but I am a little hesitant as I do not know much code to do this. Also I read on your later posts about some of the mods that use JA assets for produce that would go into the base games machines and I am not sure how to add that in either. If someone could show me I could try to do it myself, but again, not much of a coder.
For curiosity, what animals were you looking for? I can check if there have been news on them :)
For the coding part, I'm no great coder either, but I've gotten the hang of these conversion, if you want I can give you some general help

Shunte

Newcomer
For curiosity, what animals were you looking for? I can check if there have been news on them :)
For the coding part, I'm no great coder either, but I've gotten the hang of these conversion, if you want I can give you some general help
BFAV Bulls ( which I think the mod author has plans on updating), Kitsune's, Lung dragons, Swans, Phoenix's, More Blue Chickens, and possibly Cel's Sheep for more sheep variants.

I would love if you can give me a hint on how do these conversions because then I could do the ones I want myself. I already seem to have had luck with red pandas since they do not add any Json Assets. I would appreciate the help very much.

Also just waiting on Breeding Overhaul to update, I already have Animal Husbandry but I used BO in tandem with it. So a lot of some of the mods I had from 1.5.6 is just wafting on their updates, if they do get updated.

BFAV Bulls ( which I think the mod author has plans on updating), Kitsune's, Lung dragons, Swans, Phoenix's, More Blue Chickens, and possibly Cel's Sheep for more sheep variants.

I would love if you can give me a hint on how do these conversions because then I could do the ones I want myself. I already seem to have had luck with red pandas since they do not add any Json Assets. I would appreciate the help very much.

Also just waiting on Breeding Overhaul to update, I already have Animal Husbandry but I used BO in tandem with it. So a lot of some of the mods I had from 1.5.6 is just wafting on their updates, if they do get updated.
I've been in contact with StarAmy and she does have plans to update Breeding Overhaul, but she says it's probably going to be a while

Shunte

Newcomer
I did both the Asian animal pack and Indian animal pack. I would love if someone could test for me and then we can wait to see if the mod author is ok with us posting the conversions. I will also test them myself personally on my own game so wish me luck.

Edit:

I think I did mines wrong. They are giving me smapi error when I try to look at Marine's animals.

I still have the converted files if anyone wants to take a look and see what I missed on the conversion. I did like 3.

Last edited:
I did both the Asian animal pack and Indian animal pack. I would love if someone could test for me and then we can wait to see if the mod author is ok with us posting the conversions. I will also test them myself personally on my own game so wish me luck.

Edit:

I think I did mines wrong. They are giving me smapi error when I try to look at Marine's animals.

I still have the converted files if anyone wants to take a look and see what I missed on the conversion. I did like 3.
I'd be willing to take a look at them

Hi i just wanted to post a little update about the crafting recipes in the Prospurrity mod. I downloaded the new content patcher version that came out yesterday and now the recipes show up correctly in marnies shop. Now everything seems to work correctly.
Well that explains why I couldn't figure it out, it was an issue with Content Patcher the whole time. Thanks for letting us know!

ErinTheAuthor

Newcomer
Hello! I've been following the OG thread and this thread since 1.6 dropped, and I love all the works you guys have done!

After checking the TheNovaSumpreme's Original Flavor Cow Mod for permissions, I made a conversion for 1.6!
I wanted to join in on the fun a bit, I converted TheNovaSumpreme's Flavorful Cows! It's a basic conversion so there may still be some bugs, I just really wanted the funny milk flavors!
So, when I put this in my game, the cows show up and are correct, but the milk is showing up as an error (the red circle with the line through it). Since I have no idea what I'm doing (seriously, you guys who are converting and everything are amazing!), and wouldn't even know where to start to try and fix it, I thought I would mention it here. :0)

Shunte

Newcomer
oh man i cannot figure out the bfav2cp thing, I downloaded the requirements but I just cant seem to get the output
I am sorry you are having issues with it. I can try to help but I am really bad at explaining at how to do it. What part are you having trouble with?

Caetikins

Farmhand
So I'm trying to import the Cel's Sheep into python (my first time messing with code that isn't HTML or BBC code, oh my)...and I am struggling to figure out how to add the code to the main.py file? I don't know where to even begin to find it, and the tutorial that was in the GitHub link is...less than helpful. A google search isn't helping much either, so I am turning to actual people who might be more pinpoint focused on this particular problem. Thank you in advance!