BFAV 1.6 Conversions

i was brought here from the unofficial updates thread because i was told this mod: Cotton Candy Sheep 솜사탕 양 가축모드 : 포스타입 포스트 (postype.com) was converted to cp here but i cant seem to find it :( if it hasn't been done would anyone be willing to convert it from bfav to cp? thank you :blush:
We need to try to contact Kaya to get permission before we can share it, but you can try it yourself with AnotherPillow's BFAV2CP converter in the meantime

Lily_Timelost

Greenhorn
Hmm, not sure if ny'all waiting on permission or not. Or if it got updated between us posting yesterday and today but did get this:
Farm animal 'Killer Bunnies' failed to load texture path 'Animals/Moya.Bunnies-Killer Bunnies Baby': asset doesn't exist. Defaulting to error texture

meggiee

Planter
Hmm, not sure if ny'all waiting on permission or not. Or if it got updated between us posting yesterday and today but did get this:
Yeah, I took it down while waiting for a response! I'll let you know when they answer, and in case look at the error, sorry

omena007

Tiller
It was referred to Pigeons Plus, where when I looked, gave permission of modification, giving credit...honestly, it also gave credit to you for the code, and I missed that completely, so even with that still my mistake. I had both your mod and that in my game, but I wanted to convert the other, and managed to update the wrong one.
Thank you for letting me know nicely, because you had all the reasons to be extremely pissed. Hope you'll have a nice day, and sorry again!
I'm sorry if I was very strict before and the misunderstanding, English is not my first! I now understand you didn't do this on purpose (there have been people like that unfortunately) and I know why the misunderstanding happened. Basically Alleyballey28 doesn't have right to have the open permissions on nexus bc she doesn't "own" everything in the mod she published but it's a misunderstanding I'm sure (she basically copy pasted my code before she knew better, but that's okay now). I have now informed her about this permission case. So I think it's unreasonable to blame yourself for this. It would have probably happened to me too if this was the case.

Also I'm totally fine now that I know the situation if you post an update on Nexus on Pigeons Plus. It's great that you are updating and taking care of old mods, I don't want to discourage otherwise any of you and hope you all have a good time modding!

Last edited:

omena007

Tiller
Hi, I'm the person who asked for the update to Pigeons Plus. Wanted to apologize for the request, since I didn't know it used code directly from the BFAV Pigeons mod, since I am not a modder, and I don't know how it worked. I am grateful for the update, though, as well as the effort by the folks converting abandoned mods.
It's not your fault at all as it turns out! It's just a misunderstanding that Alleyballey28 has with the permissions. She basically copy pasted my code before I informed her that's not how we usually do things here (it's settled and good now!) and then I guess she also didn't know about the nexus permissions? and I didn't notice it before this. I have just seen people reposting mods and not caring about permissions before so that's why I was really defensive too. also I used my free time updating mods so that's why I'm also annoyed if the job is done twice -.-

Last edited:

meggiee

Planter
I'm sorry if I was very strict before and the misunderstanding, English is not my first! I now understand you didn't do this on purpose (there have been people like that unfortunately) and I know why the misunderstanding happened. Basically Alleyballey28 doesn't have right to have the open permissions on nexus bc she doesn't "own" everything in the mod she published but it's a misunderstanding I'm sure (she basically copy pasted my code before she knew better, but that's okay now). I have now informed her about this permission case. So I think it's unreasonable to blame yourself for this. It would have probably happened to me too if this was the case.

Also I'm totally fine now that I know the situation if you post an update on Nexus on Pigeons Plus. It's great that you are updating and taking care of old mods, I don't want to discourage otherwise any of you and hope you all have a good time modding!
There's no need to explain, I completely understand! And my first language is not english either, so there can always be misunderstandings ahah
You were kind anyway to let me know common etiquette, and since I've been a mod user for years, but never a modder, I didn't really have an idea before, and now I do!
I will contact Alleyballey28 for PigeonPlus anyway, so I have both people working on it approving it (since she did add some things), and then work on it :blush:
Have a great day too!

Beelzebard gave me permission to convert and share their animals. You can find my uploads of them on my Nexus profile here:

This includes Corgis, Turtles, Monkeys, Joja Beasts, and Robot Chickens (my own conversion work, not meggiee's. Swiper no swiping!)

Edit: uploaded the rest of my conversions for Syanide23: Snails, Fruit Bats, and Turkeys. And a random request I actually managed to get permission for, Rose Cows by AcidHeartmus

Last edited:

sakialyn

Farmhand

Attachments

meggiee

Planter
I got permission from moyaofthemist , so here is the link to the update on Magic Bunnies!
I also fixed the issue with the killer bunny baby, I made a typo lol

Last edited:
Hi, sorry to bother you but I have a little problem with the Prospurrity mod. If I go to Marnie the Crafting recipe for the Ice Cream Maker and the Sweet Disperser show the crafting information of a torch and when I buy them they disappear entirely. The Aquarium shows up normaly and after buying the recipe it shows up in my crafting menu as well. I tried fixing it myself but i can´t get it to show up correctly.
Alright give this one a shot and let me know if you're still having the same issue

Attachments