kokomo

Newcomer
  • issue: I've had three different items disappear from my rucksack inventory since the update. 1 stack of ~20 or so Triple Espressos, another stack of ~15 or so Triple Espressos that I got to replace the previously disappearing espresso, and a stack of ~3 Farm Totems. I checked the list of sold items at the end of every day and none of them appeared in that list, and I've checked every chest twice for the missing items. The only pattern I can think is that they were all three on the bottom (third) row in my bag. All three items disappeared on different days. No mods installed.
  • full error text: N/A
  • what OS you are using: Windows 10 Pro
  • in-game language: English
  • single-player or multiplayer: Single
  • anything else you think might be relevant: N/A
  • save file attached!
Thanks!

Attachments

FionaSkye

Newcomer
My advanced iridium fishing rod has disappeared from my backpack.
I've checked lost and found and found nothing. I would really like to get this item back without modding.
Am I out of luck?
Thanks!

Last edited:

AlchemicPhoenix

Greenhorn
explain the issue; Since the 1.6 update, vsync is extremely buggy. It stops working randomly while playing, though it appears to happen the most when its raining, going to a new area on the map, or doing anything event or cutscene related in the game. I have to turn vsync off when this happens, and the game suddenly behaves as if vsync is on again while its off. It will do this for a while, then finally it just randomly turns vsync off. Then I go into options and turn it back on. I have to do this repeatedly.

full error text (if any); none

what OS you are using; Windows 10

in-game language; English

single-player or multiplayer; Singleplayer

anything else you think might be relevant; General screen tearing regardless of whether vsync is on or not.

Feirnoy

Newcomer
Hello! The issue is double Clint and that he is flying. I was scrolling through villagers really fast and it just happened. Only with Clint btw. I am playing on PC in single player mode.
1711131465572.png
1711131569525.png

Have a nice day!

cxcniq

Newcomer
I currently have a issue when trying to join my friend on his farm. whenever i press co-op and put in the correct invite code, i am unable to get past that page.
what i mean by this is that i can click the 'OK' button several times and nothing will happen. it will only make the sound effect that is created when pressing the button.
this is quite frustrating and i have had this issue for quite a while now. and i have got my friend to check multiple times that he has the right code which he does.

I have tried closing and reopening the app, i've tried to look on what people have said online about it but cant find anything nor can i find anything to resolve this issue
which is quite frustrating. I've not been able to play on co-op for weeks now and am not sure what i can do.

any suggestions or anyone who has the same issue?

Hi, I have genuinely no idea how this site works so I'm so sorry if I'm responding to or in the wrong place, but this feels like a really big error worth being brought to mention.

I play on a Windows 10 laptop through steam. Single player, never installed any mods.
I have never ran into bugs before, but after the 1.6 update, there appeared one that removes my entire farm safe.

The game works like normal until I go to sleep in-game, and then instead of saving my progress, the game gets stuck on the black screen with the little "saving" text frozen in the left lower corner. It stays like this for a few seconds and then shuts down the entire game.
Once I return to the game after it's done this, the entire save-file of the farm that it happened in is entirely gone from the 'load' area, and doesn't appear again no matter how many times I try to leave and open the game again (though that probably wouldn't do much anyways).

It can still be found in the files of my laptop itself, but I have absolutely no idea how it can be brought back into the game from there so it's practically as good as forever lost to me and probably would also be to anyone else not good with computer file stuff. This error has happened to me twice now, first on a new safe file and now on my first-ever/most-played one.

I don't know how to get or open any code or file related information regarding the error so I can't provide any.

(Ps. If anyone seeing this knows how I can bring it back to the game from my laptop's files I would be incredibly grateful.)

Azula

Newcomer
The game crashes when I try to create a new farm or load an existing save. The "Load..." sign is shown shortly, but then the game is closed completely. This only happens when I play in a non-English language. I have tested German, Spanish and Italian. In English, I can play the game without any bugs.
Error log is attached.
(Linux, game version 1.6.2 from GOG)

Edited to clarify: The crash happens when I click on "New" or "Load" (that is, "Neu" or "Laden" in German, etc.). So I do not even get to the create-a-farm view or the list of saves.

Attachments

Last edited:

lewisaaronwelch

Greenhorn
Incorrect versioning on gamepass

Hello there, I've tried to co-op with someone in gamepass, and noticed their build is curently ahead of steam, which seems like a mistake in versioning since steam is normally ahead.

Steam is on 1.6.2, Build 24081
Gamepass is on 1.6.2, Build 24082

Just wanted to report this incase this was not intentional.

Exostretch

Farmhand
Went to see a movie with Elliot on Winter 5, ordered the Hummus Snack Pack, went to the claw game but immediately exited it, then attempted to watch the movie. It instantly ended with an error message in the chat. I could not talk to Elliot and the concession stand person asked how the movie was, but trying to leave the theater prompted the warning that the movie had not been watched yet.
Windows
English
Single-Player
1711136105703.png

Roborai

Greenhorn
Issue I encountered:
On the BEACH FARM, MOVING the FARM HOUSE from it's original position makes it IMPOSSIBLE TO MOVE IT BACK

After moving the farmhouse on my beach farm I realized it was impossible to place it back to it's original position. A "path tile" right in front of the house's original position's door is an invalid location for the house despite the fact that the house starts off on top of it. I don't believe this is intended, and if it is, it really shouldn't be.

The issue happens every time I try to move the house back to it's original position, and it is not tied to save files as I can easily replicate it even on a brand new file as long as I pick the beach farm type.

I am playing on PC, version 1.6, Windows 10. My game is not modded and the save file I originally encountered this issue in was created in 1.5 (though I am able to replicate it on any new save set on the beach farm). And I play single player.

Important info for replicating the issue: I did not encounter the issue on the standard farm map, only beach farm. Picking up and moving the house shows that the path block in front of the house is regarded as an invalid placement for the house, but it is still possible to place it back as long as you haven't saved a new location for the house. Moving the house somewhere else and then saving the new location/closing the menu is what makes it impossible to move the house back.

marsh4201

Newcomer
After the update dropped, I checked that on the wiki, Infinity Blade has 80-100 base damage, the one in the first image is the same but it was with 3 ruby forge upgrades so it should be much higher. I also tried unforging it to see if it would reset the stats to usual however it actually dropped lower then Infinity Blades intended stats (as seen in the second image). I've also asked on the stardew subreddit and a few people have this problem as well. I was wondering if there will be a patch to fix this since getting another Infinity Blade would take a lot of time.

On PC, Windows 10, English, Single Player, Haven't edited my save file

1711137353549.png

SoloLoso

Newcomer
Hello! I am trying to play Stardew multiplayer with someone. I am running on Windows 11 and the other person is running Windows 10. The invite code does not work. I've tried hosting and the other person can not join and vice versa. We get a connection failed prompt. We are both on the same network as well.

Hydrophobic

Newcomer
1.6 multiplayer visual glitch.
Multiplayer
Unmoded
Medowlands farm

Issue: sleeping in a tend at the trout derby caused one of the npc sprites to spawn copies of himself slightly behind/inside every single npc in sight.
no lasting issues once the derby ended.
Screenshot (902).png

lynnimaybe

Greenhorn
Me and my partner were playing multiplayer, and participated in the first day of the Trout Derby together. We got a tent kit so we used it that night and woke up the next day to many visual glitches (see attached image 1). I immediately exited the game to restart it and returned to a different but still pretty bad visual glitch (see attached image 2).
In-Game Language: English

Attachments

MatheusEdu7b

Greenhorn
In the Summit, if you're in 75% zoom (the smallest one), your background will turn black.
In the Summit, if you're in 80% zoom and try to zoom in, your background will glitch. The same happens when you're zoom out there.

1711141817471.png
1711141645966.png

mirrorball

Newcomer
In game when we open our inventory we and if we bring the mouse cursor to the item in our bag we could used to see if community center needs it or not. If community center needed it it was blinking. I started a new game with the new update and i haven't got any fishes in community center yet but when i bring my cursor on the fish it didn't blink. I did bring it over the dandelion which i placed in the community center before and it was blinking. So i think there might be a little bug. Thank you!

Attachments

Backfire93

Newcomer
PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES IN YOUR GAME HERE!

Please be aware that spoilers ARE allowed in this thread!

A template you can follow:

• explain the issue (including any pattern you noticed about when it happens);
  • full error text (if any);
  • what OS you are using;
  • in-game language;
  • single-player or multiplayer;
  • anything else you think might be relevant;
  • if you experience a bug that isn't cosmetic, please upload your save file! You can get your save this way: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves

We CANNOT help with issues with your modded game!
Your issue MAY be fixed in the latest patches of the game-- thanks for reporting your issues! You can see all the recent changelogs here https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/413150

p.s. please do not reply to this post
I have this issue in my game where I can no longer speak to the Dwarf, even though I have collected the scrolls and have the translation book; additionally, I opened my fish tank to put new ones in, but it won't let me.