Who's the NPC you certanly will NEVER marry ?

imnvs

Local Legend
I know, right?
As much as it kills me to miss out on that last Stardrop - I think I would rather go without! :laugh:
You could get married (ideally just before to-be-spouse's birthday, then an iridium loved gift on birthday), get the stardrop, get divorced and not have to worry about your ex-spouse ever again. You could even use the shrine to make the ex forget you were ever married, and that s/he ever gave you a stardrop.

Sythsis

Cowpoke
The stupid walking stick known as Haley lol No actual hard feelings though. She reminds me of a certain actress though and I cant place who

Although this goes with my post in another thread, I will never marry Haley. I probably won't go for Krobus either because he seems more like a bro to me 😆

Ereo

Helper
There may be a mod that allows you to marry any NPC in SDV. I seem to remember DF (Dangerously Funny) marrying Krobus in one of his videos.
Are you sure he married Krobus?

Because moving in Krobus as a roommate is vanilla behavior. It's like marriage, but you can't have kids with him and you hug instead of kiss.

paladin graith

Greenhorn
Let's only see what you will answer...
Harvey, Shane, and Penny for sure. Maybe it's just because I haven't really hung out with them much, but each has something about them I just do not like.

Harvey is just so... bland.
Shane is as cuddly as a porcupine. Likely does have a warm fuzzy heart buried under it all, but first impressions are important with me and he's always just straight up nuked his.
Penny... I can tell there's problems there. Problems I don't know, but don't like.

choerrysfriend

Greenhorn
Maru, Emily, Elliott and Harvey. Maru, Emily and Elliott just don't suit my personal taste and Harvey lacks character, especially early on in the game. Even after seeing most of his heart events it feels like there's a disconnect when it comes to his personality.