Who's the NPC you certanly will NEVER marry ?

Maugatta

Tiller
Elliot or Leah, because I don't like the idea of leaving their cottages empty. Harvey because he's the only doctor in town and needs to be in his apartment/office if anyone gets sick or hurt outside clinic hours. Shane needs to stay at marnie's to take care of his goddaughter. Sebastian, Maru, Sam, Abigail, Haley, and Alex all need to stay home with their family taking care of them as they seem like children who play in their rooms a lot. Haley needs Emily to take care of her.
That's why I only married Penny. But I won't marry her again.
So I guess...all of them?
... :flushed: ...
I think that this a very good opinion :toothy:
Por esample Harvey, if I marry him he will be not at the clinic, and if then I divorce him.
(I don't like to divorce, even if then I can still clear their memory, but...) :sweat:
So, at the conclusion is better to don't marry him !

:junimo: :junimo:
:junicheer:

Lurch Skywalker

Greenhorn
Clint and Haley. Both of them....how to put this....are really, really not my "type". Clint genuinely creeps me out, and Haley seems far too picky for me to respect her enough to be my Virtual "Honey". I prefer a more humble, laid back husbando or waifu.

Maugatta

Tiller
Clint and Haley. Both of them....how to put this....are really, really not my "type". Clint genuinely creeps me out, and Haley seems far too picky for me to respect her enough to be my Virtual "Honey". I prefer a more humble, laid back husbando or waifu.
Sure ! :toothy:
I've in part the same feelings for Haley.

rippytrippy

Planter
Hmmm. I am a straight female, so I will probably not marry any of the bachelorettes - though I considered Haley, just to be funny haha. Haley is probably my favorite of the female cast - the others annoy me. (ugh. Leah. soooo annoying >:c )

And also, I will never, EVER marry Alex. He's an annoying sweaty sports guy who is extremely arrogant. I hate him >:(

LRangerR

Local Legend
Hmmm. I am a straight female, so I will probably not marry any of the bachelorettes - though I considered Haley, just to be funny haha. Haley is probably my favorite of the female cast - the others annoy me. (ugh. Leah. soooo annoying >:c )

And also, I will never, EVER marry Alex. He's an annoying sweaty sports guy who is extremely arrogant. I hate him >:(
Isn't Haley just as arrogant as Alex though?

Maugatta

Tiller

Ahahah,
poor Alex