What’s your current goal?

Pluffy

Planter
Trying to find scroll ll, to buy mega bombs from the Dwarf, the hell of my trees, I was an idiot and didn't realize you could cut them down with a normal axe, I did get rid of a lot of them, but there's still a huge pile.

Rhiannon

Farmer
I have a couple of goals I'm working on. First I'm trying to do all of the shipping items. I'm 6 short but I suspect that most of them are new items from 1.5. But that's ok. I'll get there. I'm also trying to get enough golden coconuts to open the resort on Ginger Island so I can do a few things there I want to do. I'm a few bananas short of being able to get an island Obelisk. Only one banana tree but I'll get there in a few days. My farm is running quite well so I make sure I split my time pretty evenly during the three growing seasons. I've become quite self sufficient and don't need to buy seeds anymore but that takes planning to make sure I get everything planted on the first day of each season. Those goals could always change as I find something else fun to do. That's the beauty of SDV!

Cuusardo

Farmer
I got my item I was working towards PLUS another fantastic item that I love! Now I'm working towards another of my favorite items, because I love teleporting around.

Rhiannon

Farmer
I have a couple of goals I'm working on. First I'm trying to do all of the shipping items. I'm 6 short but I suspect that most of them are new items from 1.5. But that's ok. I'll get there. I'm also trying to get enough golden coconuts to open the resort on Ginger Island so I can do a few things there I want to do. I'm a few bananas short of being able to get an island Obelisk. Only one banana tree but I'll get there in a few days. My farm is running quite well so I make sure I split my time pretty evenly during the three growing seasons. I've become quite self sufficient and don't need to buy seeds anymore but that takes planning to make sure I get everything planted on the first day of each season. Those goals could always change as I find something else fun to do. That's the beauty of SDV!
So I opened the resort and found all the new things I can do after that. I also just collected my last banana and was able to build the island obelisk! Another goal I have is getting a small brown egg. I refuse to buy a brown chicken so I'm hatching and raising my own until I get a brown one. *laughs* Never a dull moment on the Monroe Valley Farm!

Quillmagic

Farmer
I am somehow on Year 4, .... but I still can't find the 3rd dwarf scroll. So I have to find that, then find all the golden walnuts (going to finally cave and get a friend on this server so I can progress in the volcano mines)

PookieDoodle

Rancher
I am somehow on Year 4, .... but I still can't find the 3rd dwarf scroll. So I have to find that, then find all the golden walnuts (going to finally cave and get a friend on this server so I can progress in the volcano mines)
In my experience, whatever you need you can't find. Until you do finally find it, then you can't stop finding it. lol For me it was an aquamarine gem. But I also had problems finding that last scroll. If memory serves, I finally found it by just digging. Good luck! 😉

CScout

Sodbuster
Just grinding for 100%, mostly focusing on the last 2 slayer quest I need rn (pepper rexes and mummies). Also making bank on ancient fruit, strawberries, blueberries, and cranberries to get the obelisks.

Ennoshima

Planter
My goal is to just complete the game normally again -- but on a farm I haven't played on yet. :3
I'm going to be using mods, but not any type of item givers -- just mods like Expanded or cosmetic things!
I haven't fully experienced all the new things in the most recent update, so I'm excited!

Pluffy

Planter
Trying to find scroll ll, to buy mega bombs from the Dwarf, the hell of my trees, I was an idiot and didn't realize you could cut them down with a normal axe, I did get rid of a lot of them, but there's still a huge pile.
You know what forgot, I'm just going to buy Void Essence from Krobus and making my own, I didn't want to do it originally because I was worried it would take too long other then mass buying it and then repaying the money, but I just can't find the Dwalf Scroll ll anyway and the entire thing had been stressful other then casual looking.

It took me typing out a post for trips, for me to realize this.

PookieDoodle

Rancher
You know what forgot, I'm just going to buy Void Essence from Krobus and making my own, I didn't want to do it originally because I was worried it would take too long other then mass buying it and then repaying the money, but I just can't find the Dwalf Scroll ll anyway and the entire thing had been stressful other then casual looking.

It took me typing out a post for trips, for me to realize this.
Friending Kent is a great option for mega bombs too.

Pluffy

Planter
Thanks, and turns out I have to put it on a hold as I don't have the recipe.

EDIT: Good news, it turns out I'm on level 7, so I just need to earn another level.

EDIT: NVM I mistaken it for for mining levels, which is also at 7, yay!

Last edited: