Unofficial mod updates

junipear

Tiller
I don't think I'd seen anything about an issue with golden chickens. I can give it a look, though. My update shouldn't have changes anything one way or another in that regard.

ETA: Alright, golden chickens weren't in the list of vanilla animals so should be good now.
Hi, this update has broken for me. Has there been another one that I'm unaware of?

Here's a link to my problem (with the error). PathosChild said to come here and ask if there's another update since the mod is not open source.

dphill

Cowpoke
Here's Mod Update Menu updated to work on versions 1.5+ of Stardew Valley. Pull request is here.
- Change from the previous version is that links are now clickable again and will automatically redirect to the page required to update the mod.
- Mods with sources previously marked as '???' will now be clickable

Let me know if anything else is needed!

Attachments

Sinmenon

Planter
Is BFAV being updated? since last smapi update some of my BFAV dependent mods are not working
Here you go, the attachment on this post should work. (just click on the poster name to be taken )

I don't think I'd seen anything about an issue with golden chickens. I can give it a look, though. My update shouldn't have changes anything one way or another in that regard.

ETA: Alright, golden chickens weren't in the list of vanilla animals so should be good now.

aseultry

Greenhorn
Here's Mod Update Menu updated to work on versions 1.5+ of Stardew Valley. Pull request is here.
- Change from the previous version is that links are now clickable again and will automatically redirect to the page required to update the mod.
- Mods with sources previously marked as '???' will now be clickable

Let me know if anything else is needed!
Hello! I need help with this mod as I am having a problem with it. Thank you! (screenshot below vvv)
Screenshot 2022-08-02 011633.png

Brimbane

Farmhand
It tells you pretty much what's wrong. For some reason, you don't have the dll. Maybe you accidentally deleted or didn't copy it. The package is complete and works, I am using it.

Stormy_Night

Farmhand
It tells you pretty much what's wrong. For some reason, you don't have the dll. Maybe you accidentally deleted or didn't copy it. The package is complete and works, I am using it.
I have the same issue as aseultry. I've re-downloaded the zip multiple times and it's missing ModUpdateMenu.dll. Don't know why the dll is missing for some and not others. :hmm:

Mizzion

Tiller
The person who updated the mod included the source in the zip. To find the updated version do this:

1. Open the zipped file
2. Click on ModUpdateMenu -> bin -> Debug ->net 5.0

You should see a file in there named ModUpdateMenu 1.6.1-unofficial.1-dphill

Unzip that file and drag that ModUpdateMenu folder into your Mods folder. It includes the dll files.

aseultry

Greenhorn
The person who updated the mod included the source in the zip. To find the updated version do this:

1. Open the zipped file
2. Click on ModUpdateMenu -> bin -> Debug ->net 5.0

You should see a file in there named ModUpdateMenu 1.6.1-unofficial.1-dphill

Unzip that file and drag that ModUpdateMenu folder into your Mods folder. It includes the dll files.
Ah! I did this and it works now! Thank you so much for the help ヾ(≧ ▽ ≦)ゝ

dphill

Cowpoke
Apologies, all. I messed up something on the github, the appropriate file should be linked there now. I'll update my comment too. Thanks for catching it!

Uginia

Tiller
Get Glam version 1.2.0-beta1 that works for 1.5
MartyrPher gave me this version back in 2021. I recently asked them if I could redistribute and I have their permission. https://github.com/MartyrPher/GetGlam/blob/master/LICENSE
I still have issues with FS when it comes to sleeves and shoes so I use this. Converting all my hairstyles to FS is a bit of a pain for me as I have many. Maybe this will help others too. I use both this and FS with no issues.

Screenshot_39.png

Attachments

MikoMiko101

Newcomer
Is anybody PLEASE able to update or show me how to update the following mod:
Archaeology House Content Management Helper

Last edited:

Brimbane

Farmhand
I managed to fix Wind Effects on my own in the meantime (well, with some kind help of Mizzion).

Changes:
- Wind effects now only active if outdoors (no wind in the greenhouse, dungeons etc)
- Built against .NET 5.0 with x64 support
- Based on v1.03-unofficial.1-strobe (guaranteed to work with latest SDV v1.5.6)

The attached file contains the following:
- Source
- x86 and x64 versions (use what you prefer)

Attachments

Last edited:

Ginger256

Newcomer
I don't suppose anyone's been working on/is willing to work on a fix for Dwarish? The Voidshroom trees in the caves cause crashes

Last edited: