Unofficial mod updates

Aimon111

Greenhorn
Does this mod can be updated to new SMAPI version? Or it is obsolete completely? I just really want to use map property for summit background this mod gives, but I know absolutely nothing about coding. Can somebody help? Or maybe there's another way to make summit background for the maps?
There's a source code of the mod on GigHub https://github.com/mjSurber/Map-Utilities

could someone share the sprites?
Anyone got files of this mod? The naver both browser and in app log-in is so confusing and frustrating. I spent 3 weeks trying to figure it out but fail. So I wanna ask if anyone got these mods. I AM EXTREMELY DESPERATE FOR THE SAME SPRITE—

Deadgrlz

Newcomer
Have you by chance figured out how to put the enterence back where the main door is? because in my game it makes me go to behind the building, left top corner to enter, then when i leave it sets me out the main door

pomachu

Cowpoke
Stardew Valley Reimagined 2

This is the unofficial version.

Error after shortcut construction - warp and some maps fixed

Please delete the previous version.

Please let me know if there is a problem.
I love this mod, but lately it isn't working for me anymore; the game loads, but trees and bushes are in the wrong spots or have disappeared entirely, particularly in the backwoods/mountain area. This is my SMAPI log from yesterday: https://smapi.io/log/b76d098b67184123905e4f81eed00517

It's definitely Reimagined 2, as the error occurs when it's ONLY this mod (+ whatever foundations it needs). I'm not sure what's changed, as it worked fine in a previous setup with more mods not even a month ago. Is it something I can fix on my end?

wally32

Sodbuster
I love this mod, but lately it isn't working for me anymore; the game loads, but trees and bushes are in the wrong spots or have disappeared entirely, particularly in the backwoods/mountain area. This is my SMAPI log from yesterday: https://smapi.io/log/b76d098b67184123905e4f81eed00517

It's definitely Reimagined 2, as the error occurs when it's ONLY this mod (+ whatever foundations it needs). I'm not sure what's changed, as it worked fine in a previous setup with more mods not even a month ago. Is it something I can fix on my end?
Smapi log is invalid.
If you just copy and tell the error part, not the whole log document, you won't know what's causing the problem.

pomachu

Cowpoke
@wally32 I apologize for the confusion, I thought the raw log provided enough information. One problem is it doesn't always throw an issue in SMAPI. I took these screens (of the area just north of the farm and just south of Robin's house, respectively) on an attempt to get a fresh log, but there were no issues in SMAPI at all. However, you can see the missing trees and spawn errors.

Edit: SMAPI log from this specific load: https://smapi.io/log/c8c71533721340e7ad002323635aec23

1649424861555.png

1649425111531.png

Last edited:

Allayna

Sodbuster
Um okay so i asked the original mod author if they planned to update this mod. they said no, but were fine if someone made an update. Is it okay to request an unofficial update?

Ssmbastian mod
Got it here! This is now a full CP mod, no longer relying on xnb replacements, so should be forward compatible!
Only thing not included is their schedule updates as the schedule files they made are dialogue and not schedule data...

Attachments

Last edited:
I am extremely late to the party, but if there's anyone else still on this thread who knows how to code it'd be a godsend if you could help me with an issue I'm having. Apparently, the unofficial patch for Better Farm Animal Variety doesn't play nicely with the only mod I have that requires BFAV, Livestock Choices. Apparently, according to Livestock Choices homepage on the Nexus, BFAV looks for the following without checking for null:

__result = FarmAnimals.GetCategory(category).AnimalShop.Name;

This causes the menu to close via Smapi, to ensure the game doesn't crash, but that also means I can't use the Livestock Choices mod. All I would like to know is where to go to fix it. I have done some coding in the past so I'm not unfamiliar, but for the life of me, I just can't figure this one out. I'm still too new to coding, so anyone who wants to reach out to me and help me through this, that'd be freaking amazing, as I am playing SVE with my girlfriend.

Error in SMAPI:

[SMAPI] The StardewValley.Menus.PurchaseAnimalsMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StardewValley.Menus.PurchaseAnimalsMenu.getAnimalTitle_PatchedBy<aedenthorn.LivestockChoices__Paritee.BetterFarmAnimalVariety>(String name)
at StardewValley.Menus.PurchaseAnimalsMenu.draw_PatchedBy<aedenthorn.LivestockChoices__Paritee.BetterFarmAnimalVariety>(PurchaseAnimalsMenu this, SpriteBatch b)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime, RenderTarget2D target_screen) in SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 921

SigmaBunny

Tiller
I am extremely late to the party, but if there's anyone else still on this thread who knows how to code it'd be a godsend if you could help me with an issue I'm having. Apparently, the unofficial patch for Better Farm Animal Variety doesn't play nicely with the only mod I have that requires BFAV, Livestock Choices. Apparently, according to Livestock Choices homepage on the Nexus, BFAV looks for the following without checking for null:

__result = FarmAnimals.GetCategory(category).AnimalShop.Name;

This causes the menu to close via Smapi, to ensure the game doesn't crash, but that also means I can't use the Livestock Choices mod. All I would like to know is where to go to fix it. I have done some coding in the past so I'm not unfamiliar, but for the life of me, I just can't figure this one out. I'm still too new to coding, so anyone who wants to reach out to me and help me through this, that'd be freaking amazing, as I am playing SVE with my girlfriend.

Error in SMAPI:

[SMAPI] The StardewValley.Menus.PurchaseAnimalsMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StardewValley.Menus.PurchaseAnimalsMenu.getAnimalTitle_PatchedBy<aedenthorn.LivestockChoices__Paritee.BetterFarmAnimalVariety>(String name)
at StardewValley.Menus.PurchaseAnimalsMenu.draw_PatchedBy<aedenthorn.LivestockChoices__Paritee.BetterFarmAnimalVariety>(PurchaseAnimalsMenu this, SpriteBatch b)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime, RenderTarget2D target_screen) in SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 921
You might want to contact aedenthorn through the nexus page for Livestock Choices

You might want to contact aedenthorn through the nexus page for Livestock Choices
aedenthorn told me that I would have to basically completely rewrite Better Farm Animal Variety mod to get them to play nice with each other, which sucks. So I'm still hoping someone out there can help me out with this issue, if not, then I guess I'll just have to do without.

kragonaught

Greenhorn
I don't think I'd seen anything about an issue with golden chickens. I can give it a look, though. My update shouldn't have changes anything one way or another in that regard.

ETA: Alright, golden chickens weren't in the list of vanilla animals so should be good now.
Hi there! You've probably got this request before, but would it be possible to troubleshoot a Mac issue? It seems like for myself and other users, the BFAV animals seem to revert to White Cow or White Chicken at the start of a new day. The day they're purchased, they show up as the BFAV animal but I'm not sure what pathing the game might be using to retrieve that data for the next day.

Would really appreciate if you could check it out, thanks!

SuccubusQueen13

Greenhorn
Would anyone know why I'm getting these errors? I'm using the unofficial update for BFAV, Fennec Foxes for BFAV, Custom Spouse Patio because I needed it for the Free Love mod, and I believe Trent's New Raccoons was needed for one of the animal mods, on SVE. All other mods seem to be functioning fine, though I can't confirm that as I had to fix several game breaking glitches recently that made me have to reset my saves.

[Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety] Cannot set deluxe produce item to "Fox Treasure": "Fox Treasure" is not a known Object. Will be set to "none" (-1).
[Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety] Cannot set deluxe produce item to "Mysterious Artifact": "Mysterious Artifact" is not a known Object. Will be set to "none" (-1).
[Custom Spouse Patio] Couldn't get spouse areas from outdoor-areas.json
[Custom Spouse Patio] Total outdoor spouse areas: 0
[Producer Framework Mod] Mod 'Raccoons.MachineSetting' can't override mod 'Fennecs.MachineSetting' config for producer 'Recycling Machine'. This rule will be ignored.

Last edited:
would someone be willing to update Infested Levels? it has a few major bugs due to its age
  1. this mod breaks Danger In The Deep quest (Qi quest).
    on the second day the mine will show that you already finished the 115 mine level.( tested it many times)
  2. in split screen, the icon is there on both player screens but when you hover over it , it does not show the levels or any information. is there a fix for this?
  3. Infested Levels 1.0.6 because it's no longer compatible.

would someone be willing to update Animal in a box?
this mod is very old and its owner hasn't been active since 2018. Basically needs to be like Owl pet mod to be able to do the sound effects and pet sprite in content patcher.

Last edited: