Unofficial mod updates

xerxia

Greenhorn
I had a bug with Artifact System Fixed, the golden coconuts gave me nothing. Anyone know if they fixed this?

EyeQ

Greenhorn
Hi Kelvin, I'm one of the users of your update and am also experiencing a glitch with the new SV 1.5 Ostrich. As mentioned previously, the ostrich never truly hatches even though you get to name it. Is there a chance you might be able to look into this? TIA, and appreciate the help!
There is also the issue where golden chickens hatch as white chickens. Removing the mod to fix these two problems for one day is totally fine though. All custom animals turn back to what they should be. Worked for me.

Jeido_Uran

Newcomer
Adopt and Skin-beta.1.7 is out! This adds a fix for pet placement on custom farm maps.
It has three new config options: Enable custom placement, placement X position, and placement Y position. It'll need to be enabled or the X and Y won't do anything and will use map default. If you're having trouble getting your pets to spawn in an accessible spot on a custom map, edit the config to enable custom placement and find the X and Y of the pet bowl or wherever you would like them to spawn on the map. (You can do this using the Debug Mode mod, or by opening the map in Tiled and hovering over the coordinates.)
Hi, not sure if this is where I should be posting that, but I noticed an issue in multiplayer where everytime a farmhand dismounts a horse, the horse gets "cloned" at the position they dismounted on. They're invisible until the farmhand disconnects, then all of the cloned horses suddenly appear. They also show up in the /list_creatures horse menu, all with an ID and Skin of 0. There wasn't any error message in the SMAPI log.

Auris

Greenhorn
I'd like to request an update for Child Age Up. I really enjoy this mod, and there's a lot of ways it could be improved but honestly, I just want to talk to my children and have my game save properly. If you do choose to improve I am willing to help with the dialogue. (i hope to give them a lot more dialogue eventually) There's an issue with spawning in the morning they spawn on a specific spot and not in their beds, they duplicate in that spot and glitch out. then one of the duplicates walks away. I caught one of them walking inside the fence at the bus stop. They also do not show up at events and that was something that the creator seemed to want to update. I'm also using the multiple spouses mod and would like to make it more compatible so I can get the second child dialogue from my spouses. I want to make sprites for these that fit with the game better eventually but I'm not very good at pixel art currently.

Attachments

There is also the issue where golden chickens hatch as white chickens. Removing the mod to fix these two problems for one day is totally fine though. All custom animals turn back to what they should be. Worked for me.
I gave this a shot and it worked very well. Quick question, though, do I have to do this every time I have an Ostrich/Gold chicken incubating? Or does it resolve the issue after the first time? I appreciate the help! Thanks :)
EDIT: Seems that the Golden Chicken works fine after, but the Ostrich does not. I need to remove Paritee's every time I want to hatch an Ostrich egg.

Last edited:
I removed BFAV after I figured out it was making my pigs dig up weeds rather then truffles. really hope there are updates soon as i really wanted to add some new animals to my farm.

krispy

Newcomer
Adopt and Skin-beta.1.7 is out! This adds a fix for pet placement on custom farm maps.
It has three new config options: Enable custom placement, placement X position, and placement Y position. It'll need to be enabled or the X and Y won't do anything and will use map default. If you're having trouble getting your pets to spawn in an accessible spot on a custom map, edit the config to enable custom placement and find the X and Y of the pet bowl or wherever you would like them to spawn on the map. (You can do this using the Debug Mode mod, or by opening the map in Tiled and hovering over the coordinates.)
I've noticed an error where I can give my horses individual names, but at some point (not sure if its returning to the stables or starting a new game day) their names will reset to all be the name of my original horse.
I've also noticed that even though i have "walkthroughpets" set to true, I'm not able to do that.
Figured I would let yall know

I'd like to request an update for Child Age Up. I really enjoy this mod, and there's a lot of ways it could be improved but honestly, I just want to talk to my children and have my game save properly. If you do choose to improve I am willing to help with the dialogue. (i hope to give them a lot more dialogue eventually) There's an issue with spawning in the morning they spawn on a specific spot and not in their beds, they duplicate in that spot and glitch out. then one of the duplicates walks away. I caught one of them walking inside the fence at the bus stop. They also do not show up at events and that was something that the creator seemed to want to update. I'm also using the multiple spouses mod and would like to make it more compatible so I can get the second child dialogue from my spouses. I want to make sprites for these that fit with the game better eventually but I'm not very good at pixel art currently.
I third this request! And by the way no one saw loe2run (the creator of child to NPC) and this is really well known the bug is there. Let's hope for good.