Unofficial mod updates

LukaPawzFarm

Cowpoke
Hi!
Can someone update Date Night mod?

Thank you so much for the heroic work you are doing!

Xabidar

Greenhorn
Give this version a try and lmk if it fixes the issue!
Oh wow, thank you! I gave it a try and I couldn't go to the area, when I attempt to climb the latter, the game looks like it's trying to load it up but nothing happens, had to alt+f4 the game
SMAPI log

Could it possibly be a conflict with this other mod I'm using?
Bathhouse Hot Spring w Solarium Compatibility - CP

I'll try removing this and seeing if it works

Edit:
I removed the Bathhouse Hot Spring mod and the same thing happens;
Latest SMAPI log

Second Edit:
When I touch the ladder, the game goes through the same sort of animation as if loading a new area (the screen fades out), but then it reloads back to the bathhouse lobby area, but my character vanishes and I can't move or do anything

Third Edit:
Even though I don't "zone in" to the Solarium, I am able to open and use the cheats menu and teleport away to somewhere else. I'm going to try playing through a day and sleeping, and see if a new day helps "refresh" things

Fourth Edit:
Sadly no, going forward a day leads to the same bug

Last edited:

mikko_perkele

Newcomer
Unofficial 1.6 update for Always On Server for Multiplayer

Github is here: https://github.com/perkmi/Always-On-Server-for-Multiplayer

I submitted a pull request to the original author and the last person who made an unofficial update.

I wanted to use it so I figured I would just update it myself. Please submit a bug report on github if you run into any problems.

EDIT: updated attachment to latest build

Attachments

Last edited:

PS2girl

Newcomer
Hello! Would anyone be able to update Farmhouse Basement (no bathroom)?

The original is on Nexus, an unofficial Content Patcher version (compatible with 1.4) can be found on the Chucklefish Forums, as can another unofficial update for 1.5 .

Right now the game loads with the mod but the map is all messed up.

SMAPI errors:
An error occurred in the overridden update loop: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at xTile.Tiles.TileArray.set_Item(Int32 x, Int32 y, Tile value) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\xTileSource\xTile\Tiles\TileArray.cs:line 70 at StardewValley.GameLocation.setMapTile(Int32 tileX, Int32 tileY, Int32 index, String layer, String action, Int32 whichTileSheet) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 15006 at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse._ApplyRenovations() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\FarmHouse.cs:line 1379 at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.updateFarmLayout() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\FarmHouse.cs:line 1319 at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.MakeMapModifications(Boolean force) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\FarmHouse.cs:line 1519 at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 6948 at StardewValley.SaveGame.getLoadEnumerator(String file)+MoveNext() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 2160 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 685

An error occurred in the base update loop: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at xTile.Tiles.TileArray.set_Item(Int32 x, Int32 y, Tile value) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\xTileSource\xTile\Tiles\TileArray.cs:line 70 at StardewValley.GameLocation.setMapTile(Int32 tileX, Int32 tileY, Int32 index, String layer, String action, Int32 whichTileSheet) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 15006 at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse._ApplyRenovations() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\FarmHouse.cs:line 1379 at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.updateFarmLayout() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\FarmHouse.cs:line 1319 at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.MakeMapModifications(Boolean force) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\FarmHouse.cs:line 1519 at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 6948 at StardewValley.Game1.OnDayStarted() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4173 at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4151 at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3199 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 108

Full SMAPI log - https://smapi.io/log/b93da811269848ba8319dfb637116a07

This is one of my favourite mods so if anyone can fix it I would be so grateful.

Oh wow, thank you! I gave it a try and I couldn't go to the area, when I attempt to climb the latter, the game looks like it's trying to load it up but nothing happens, had to alt+f4 the game
SMAPI log

Could it possibly be a conflict with this other mod I'm using?
Bathhouse Hot Spring w Solarium Compatibility - CP

I'll try removing this and seeing if it works

Edit:
I removed the Bathhouse Hot Spring mod and the same thing happens;
Latest SMAPI log

Second Edit:
When I touch the ladder, the game goes through the same sort of animation as if loading a new area (the screen fades out), but then it reloads back to the bathhouse lobby area, but my character vanishes and I can't move or do anything

Third Edit:
Even though I don't "zone in" to the Solarium, I am able to open and use the cheats menu and teleport away to somewhere else. I'm going to try playing through a day and sleeping, and see if a new day helps "refresh" things

Fourth Edit:
Sadly no, going forward a day leads to the same bug
Weird, seems like an error in loading the solarium map. I'll check it out!

lianace

Cowpoke
Made some AT conversions of a few mods that haven't been updated in a while/are abandoned:

Ali's Overgrown Fairy Buildings for AT:

(AT) Ali's Overgrown Fairy Buildings Shipping Bin by erasercat:

(AT) Ali's Modern Farm Buildings: