Unofficial mod updates

Bathroom after 2nd Houseupgrade

New 1.6 - CP mode-unofficial version
You can add a bathroom like the picture by editing the config.json file.

Some floors that could not be changed can now be changed.

The farmhouse border used mod.
Rustic Country Town Interiors

View attachment 21645View attachment 21646View attachment 21647
View attachment 21649View attachment 21648View attachment 21650View attachment 21651

You can change the bathroom color and type using the Generic "Mod Config Menu mod".
Generic Mod Config Menu
Bathroom3.png

View attachment 21661
uhhhhhh idk why its doing this

Attachments

Because those mods have not been updated yet, so you still need to wait for the mods requiring those obsolete ones to be updated...a lot of the custom Npc mods are completely broken right now because they still require outdated mods
Hmmm i guess i thought they were updated but they werent, i found the mods i was using on here so im all good now

Kiyastu

Greenhorn
I dont know about the other first 3 but Suvigion in stardew Prism 99 said they was considering of making it form the ground up since the updated needed a lot work done when i asked about it being updated. But heres what the has said to me:

Prsim 99 said:
What do you like about Sauvignon? I ask because I have done a couple of the unofficial versions of the mod, but this time it requires a total redesign as it uses outdated methods to get the building into the game. Since if needs so much work I was considering doing a who new mod from the ground up based upon Savignon, but I am not sure what parts of the mod are most liked.
What do you like about Sauvignon? personally i love the idea of aging wines and things in general honestly i would love to have a cheese cave and fromagerie too because it creates a different gameplay loop to the things we already do in stardew

jeanshortswag

Newcomer
Begone, Modpocalypse! Thanks to the swift conversion efforts of Prsim 99, the Wind Effects mod is now functional again with SDV 1.6! A great example why it is a good idea to always provide your source files with mod releases. I have tested this quickly ingame and can confirm all available GMCM options are still working as intended.

Also thanks a lot to all the 70k+ downloaders of the previous version. May you enjoy your windy days in Stardew Valley again, just like before! ^^

Pure compatibility update. Features are identical to my previous release:
- Generic Mod Config Menu integration (with translation support; EN and DE available)
- Windy Day chance (default: 50%)
- Shaking bushes, crops, grass and/or trees can be toggled individually (default: all on)
- No wind when indoors
- Built against .NET 6.0 with x64 support
- Based on v1.03-unofficial.1-strobe (SDV v1.6.x compatible)

(Note: Source zipfile is located in the "source" dir of the "WindEffects" mod folder. No x86 version this time, unless one is badly needed.)
So it seems that whenever I enter the custom areas in the Walk To Desert Redux mod (new version), Wind Effects just completely freaks out in SMAPI. I assume it's some kind of compatibility issue, though I'm not sure if it's caused by this, or by the other mod.