Unofficial mod updates

CorvusTome

Greenhorn
Hi, I just really wanted to thank you all for your efforts!!! It really can't be easy updating all these mods, but I really do want to tell you all just how amazing you are. <3 You and your work is deeply appreciated!!!

WhitneyFox

Planter
Only a couple today, mostly cuz Prospurrity REALLY did not want to work, but we got there in the end :) The biggest difference from the original is that some of the items needed PPJA Fruits and Veggies which is obsolete now, so I took those out. I know Cornucopia is the spiritual follower to Fruits and Veggies, but I wanna double-check permissions before including their assets and adding the items back in. So, for now, it's just vanilla and the mod's own assets. Shoutout to @Shadows_Surge for their help! And @WhitneyFox, I think that completes your list!

Also, Shetland Ponies! So cute!
Wish I could more than "like" this. You've done fantastic work updating all these BFAV mods, my barns and coops thank you!

Only a couple today, mostly cuz Prospurrity REALLY did not want to work, but we got there in the end :) The biggest difference from the original is that some of the items needed PPJA Fruits and Veggies which is obsolete now, so I took those out. I know Cornucopia is the spiritual follower to Fruits and Veggies, but I wanna double-check permissions before including their assets and adding the items back in. So, for now, it's just vanilla and the mod's own assets. Shoutout to @Shadows_Surge for their help! And @WhitneyFox, I think that completes your list!

Also, Shetland Ponies! So cute!
THANKS SO MUCH!!! Man you really are amazing! Im just glad we got there in the end. I am also glad that my bug report/fix will help with the conversion of more BFAV mods! Anything that makes the process more bearable is well appreciated I think.

Is there a possibility to create a page to put together all the BFAV animals that have been updated for 1.6? Honestly people here have done such excellent job that that I am so grateful to them. But the sheere amount of it spread across has made it difficult to find all of them. So I think it would be great to create a page where all the links are provided together to make it easy for people to find. 😁😁
Thank you so much for your godly works!

Is there a possibility to create a page to put together all the BFAV animals that have been updated for 1.6? Honestly people here have done such excellent job that that I am so grateful to them. But the sheere amount of it spread across has made it difficult to find all of them. So I think it would be great to create a page where all the links are provided together to make it easy for people to find. 😁😁
Thank you so much for your godly works!
That's probably a smart idea. I'll start a new thread for them all

Okay guys I started a thread at BFAV 1.6 Conversions, I'm going to start posting my conversions over there instead of here. Also gonna be linking BFAV stuff found on Nexus. Anyone wanting to grab the mods, submit their own work, or make a request is welcome to join me there!
@meggiee @sakialyn

Last edited:

meggiee

Planter
That's probably a smart idea. I'll start a new thread for them all

Okay guys I started a thread at BFAV 1.6 Conversions, I'm going to start posting my conversions over there instead of here. Anyone wanting to submit their own work or make a request is welcome to join me there!
@meggiee @sakialyn
Nice! I finally, after a lot of tears, finished testing some of the conversions I made, so I'll drop them there :)

Blook88

Greenhorn
BetterJunimos 3.0.0-unofficial.1-p1xel8ted

This was compiled from the already updated code at Stardew-Mods/BetterJunimos at master · hawkfalcon/Stardew-Mods (github.com) - based on the commit notes, this is largely untested.

- Working in the greenhouse is broken; but everything else appears OK (based on user reports)
hi everyone. would like to use this unofficial update of the "better junimo"-mod. now ive read that the original mod developer is working on an update. if they release the new update, can i easily replace this unofficial update with the original one?

thank you for your help.

AyaHawkeye

Farmhand
Hey all, sorry I've been away for a while, mental health took a hit. I'm going to look through the list of requests and see if there's anything I can help with. I'm still new to modding, but I can do little bits of code change if there's only simple changes needing done. Will see what I can do.

(Gotta collect mum from work first, though...! 😅)

unstableye

Greenhorn
would anyone be able to update/convert these mods? ;; Thank you to the folks here who update / convert the mods! you are all very appreciated <3

Here are the links for anyone who can help.
We have not been given permission to update those mods (actually we have been strictly disallowed), moreover the assets belong to mizu who is part of the cornucopia project. This has already been stated in the thread before. We still need permission to update these mods.

FairyLandxO

Greenhorn
Hiya! These are not quite the same but are very similar to Pelican Fiber and Quality Artisan Products and I find they work as really great alternatives.
Active Menu Anywhere - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/21093
Artisan Goods Keep Quality - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/21278

Last edited: