Unofficial mod updates

RTSfire927

Farmhand
I FINALLY found the mods causing issues, it was both More Lively Sewer Overhaul and Stardew Valley Expanded, removing the two made Deluxe Journal work like intended. Funny thing is, I played with these two mods on 1.5.6 and Deluxe Journal worked normally, I hope this bug can be fixed because these two are wonderful mods
Thanks for figuring that out. I will have a mess around with them this evening and see what I can do :)

sagemyth

Greenhorn
My programmer husband has updated Aedenthorn's Enhanced Loot Magnet to work with 1.6. (I thought this would be the easiest of the mods still on my list...I was wrong.)

SMAPI gives a warning for it using code that will be deprecated in a new release of Generic Mod Config Menu, but otherwise it's been tested (a little, anyway) and works as intended/desired. I don't know how or if this should be put up on Nexus, but for now: enjoy!
hello, this doesn't seem to be working anymore :( i've tried configuring it in GMCF and the settings don't work

Hello again, another request for someone to look at Ambient light?

I don't think the mod owner is active anymore :')
Or if they are then I can wait lol
Ambient light is not an open source mod, so if someone were to update it they would not be allowed to post it here. Best suggestion I have is maybe try looking for an alternative, but I don't know if one exists. Personally I don't play with lighting mods other than Dynamic Night Time.

uchikunato

Greenhorn
can someone please update this

make COOKING NEEDED AGAIN
this mod does basically the same thing and (optionally) more and is up to date

LikeFrogs

Sodbuster
I've had a few people message me because they installed an unofficial update that I made with Stardrop and Stardrop had red text saying "compatibility issue". The mod works, but they just didn't even test it because they thought it was broken because of the error message. I'm assuming that error message comes from SMAPI listing the base mod as broken with 1.6. Is there a way to get your unofficial update like "registered" with the SMAPI mod compatibility list?