Unofficial mod updates

WhitneyFox

Planter
SMAPI error preventing new day from starting. Based on the error, it appears there are a lot of mods interacting in a not so good way. I'm not sure which mod I should report this to, so I thought I'd post it here if anyone has any suggestions.

Full log: https://smapi.io/log/79cca459a04c430b98d01275e44b46e9

Error:
14:43:36ERRORgame_newDayTask failed with an exception: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at StardewValley.Object.DayUpdate_PatchedBy<Digus.ProducerFrameworkMod__FlashShifter.SVECode__Goldenrevolver.MushroomRancher__PeacefulEnd.AlternativeTextures>(Object this) at StardewValley.GameLocation.DayUpdate_PatchedBy<bcmpinc.TilledSoilDecay__FlashShifter.SVECode>(GameLocation this, Int32 dayOfMonth) at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__754_2() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__272_0(Object obj) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
14:43:36ERRORgameAn error occurred in the base update loop: System.Exception: Error on new day: --------------- NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at StardewValley.Object.DayUpdate_PatchedBy<Digus.ProducerFrameworkMod__FlashShifter.SVECode__Goldenrevolver.MushroomRancher__PeacefulEnd.AlternativeTextures>(Object this) at StardewValley.GameLocation.DayUpdate_PatchedBy<bcmpinc.TilledSoilDecay__FlashShifter.SVECode>(GameLocation this, Int32 dayOfMonth) at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__754_2() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__272_0(Object obj) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread) --------------- at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3395 at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3199 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1082

It repeats forever until you close SMAPI/the game.

SMAPI error preventing new day from starting. Based on the error, it appears there are a lot of mods interacting in a not so good way. I'm not sure which mod I should report this to, so I thought I'd post it here if anyone has any suggestions.

Full log: https://smapi.io/log/79cca459a04c430b98d01275e44b46e9

Error:
14:43:36ERRORgame_newDayTask failed with an exception: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at StardewValley.Object.DayUpdate_PatchedBy<Digus.ProducerFrameworkMod__FlashShifter.SVECode__Goldenrevolver.MushroomRancher__PeacefulEnd.AlternativeTextures>(Object this) at StardewValley.GameLocation.DayUpdate_PatchedBy<bcmpinc.TilledSoilDecay__FlashShifter.SVECode>(GameLocation this, Int32 dayOfMonth) at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__754_2() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__272_0(Object obj) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
14:43:36ERRORgameAn error occurred in the base update loop: System.Exception: Error on new day: --------------- NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at StardewValley.Object.DayUpdate_PatchedBy<Digus.ProducerFrameworkMod__FlashShifter.SVECode__Goldenrevolver.MushroomRancher__PeacefulEnd.AlternativeTextures>(Object this) at StardewValley.GameLocation.DayUpdate_PatchedBy<bcmpinc.TilledSoilDecay__FlashShifter.SVECode>(GameLocation this, Int32 dayOfMonth) at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__754_2() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__272_0(Object obj) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread) --------------- at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3395 at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3199 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1082

It repeats forever until you close SMAPI/the game.
Some of the Content Patcher mods you have (including mine, Poki's Lokis) are not updated to 1.6 yet and may not work.

Last edited:

lkwilliams1002

Greenhorn
Hi, it's me again. (': I went ahead and updated things that smapi said had an update and I assume I'm going by what it failed to add in as to what I'm still looking for:

♥Advanced Loot Framework
♥Buff Framework
♥Deep Woods
♥Better Artisan Good Icons
♥Dynamic Game Assets
♥Gradient Hair Colors
♥Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety
♥PFMAutomate
♥Profit Calculator

There's also a bunch that say they have no update key, but it didn't say they weren't added? Here's that list just in case in a pastebin. I assume the fashion sense mods shouldn't need to be updated along with a few other things but I'm slapping it here just in case, even though it's likely useless to.
Also, it says it skipped 106 mods but only gave the ones I listed as not being added, save for a few that depend on the ones I listed because I felt like I didn't need to list those until it says they're not compatible.

Have any of these been updated unofficially?
Dynamic Game Assets and Paritee's BFAV will not be updated. There are or will be replacements (Alternative Textures). Deep Woods, Gradient Hair Colors and PFMAutomate are being worked on. Profit Calculator has an alternative. Do a search by the name or part of and you can find replacement mods or upgrades fairly easily. :) Happy SDVing!

rallyspectrum

Greenhorn
I'm not sure if they've been done yet, but does anyone know if these mods have been or are going to be updated?

Skillful Clothes
Snowy Paths
Joja Cola Restock (just saw that PumpkinKat updated it; kudos!)
Bathhouse Hot Spring - Content Patcher
Actually Lucky Rabbit's Foot
Equine Explosion
For Skillful Clothes, 2 comments down on the Nexus page that you linked, LunaticShade states very plainly, "yes, I am currently working on the update. However, quite some things have changed in 1.6. So unfortunately, a major overhaul is needed." I would expect this to take a bit of time as it sounds like a lot of code rewriting needs to be done. Will be very glad to have this one back when the time comes!

And for Actually Lucky Rabbit's Foot, the very first comment under the pinned one is from the mod author cbingiel saying essentially that they would like to dust off their mods soon, implying to me an update is on the way from them as well.

I would recommend checking the comments sections of any outdated mod you're interested in to save yourself some trouble. The others seem a little more up in the air regarding an update, from what I'm seeing. Hope this helps!

Jhoulana

Tiller
I'm not sure if they've been done yet, but does anyone know if these mods have been or are going to be updated?

Skillful Clothes
Snowy Paths
Joja Cola Restock (just saw that PumpkinKat updated it; kudos!)
Bathhouse Hot Spring - Content Patcher
Actually Lucky Rabbit's Foot
Equine Explosion
i looked at Snowy Paths and the code looks good to me, did load with no issus. (didnt look at it in winter becouse i have no saves in that season)
Flooring texture was not changed with 1.6 it shoud work.

Tech_Quan

Greenhorn
Hello all - sadly I'm not experienced with modding or recoloring tilesets so I was hoping someone here would be able to update A Wittily Named Recolor for 1.6. There's a sort of manual copy+pasting method in the Posts, but after applying it there were still quite a few tiles that ended up not being the correct color. Best of luck and a hearty thank you :)
Just updating incase others had the same issue I did, the fix mentioned in the Posts had the Spring and Summer tilesets named as each other - renaming them fixes the issue and my god I adore the darker dirt.