Other Stardew Valley Pride Thread!

FairyRing

Farmer
There is a lot out there about the Furry community. It seems they don't get as much air time as they should, and IMO they deserve a place of Pride here! Because no matter how you identify, you should be able to feel welcome.
If you have questions I included the wikifur link. Because I am not at all versed in the beautifully furry community.

Furry Pride flag!
FurryPride.png

FairyRing

Farmer
This is the Otherkin flag, very important for a Fairy.

Otherkin are a subculture of people who identify as not entirely human. Some otherkin believe their identity derives from reincarnation, trans-species dysphoria of the soul, ancestry, or metaphor. Others attribute it to unusual psychology and do not hold spiritual beliefs on the subject.
Some otherkin won't necessarily identify with the Pride aspect. They are just Otherkin, but this flag specifically has the Fairy star on the pride flag.

Kingender pride flag, for individuals whose gender identity is closely related to their otherkin type. Term and flag created by Tumblr user aroacehawkeye. The stripe color meanings follow the conventions of other pride flags: yellow for genderlessness, blue for male, purple for mixed female/male nonbinary gender identities (androgyne, etc), and pink for female.[20] The seven-pointed star has been a symbol for otherkin since the 1990s, and for elf people since the 1960s. https://nonbinary.wiki/wiki/Otherkin

Unknown.png

this goes a lot deeper than this little Fairy even knew...

Lew Zealand

Helper
Oooooooo Prizmalicious!

My favorite part of the Prismatic outfits is they're perfect for when I can't decide what's the best color for the day and this means that 99% of the time I'll be wearing the wrong color. This is a rare achievement because while you can never get that perfect 100% wrong, hitting a guaranteed 99% is real good stuff and you don't run the considerable risk of actually wearing the right color in, gasp, public.

FairyRing

Farmer
Oooooooo Prizmalicious!

My favorite part of the Prismatic outfits is they're perfect for when I can't decide what's the best color for the day and this means that 99% of the time I'll be wearing the wrong color. This is a rare achievement because while you can never get that perfect 100% wrong, hitting a guaranteed 99% is real good stuff and you don't run the considerable risk of actually wearing the right color in, gasp, public.
Prizmalicious must be used around here more!

Hhmmmm what about the left color in private??? What percentage does that fall into?
Are we mathing here?? 😵💫 Barely in my case.

FairyRing

Farmer
I'd be remiss not to include this flag before we say goodbye to pride month.

The flag represents the transgender community and consists of five horizontal stripes. Two light blue which is the traditional color for baby boys, two pink for girls, with a white stripe in the center for those who are transitioning, who feel they have a neutral gender or no gender, and those who are intersex.

Trans!.png

Happy pride everyone, may love surround you, comfort you and heal all your ouchies.