Other Stardew Valley Pride Thread!

Lew Zealand

Helper
they aren't that ridiculous, they look fine. In fact I like them better on, than the baggies.
You're right, they do go well together. I think Genie Pants were the very first thing I Tailored in the game and along with a shiny Starfish Shirt, this was my Avatar here and Bobbi's in-game outfit for a very long time. So I think I kinda got quite OD'd on the Genie Pants for a long while. Time to learn how to use them properly, then!

FairyRing

Farmer
You're right, they do go well together. I think Genie Pants were the very first thing I Tailored in the game and along with a shiny Starfish Shirt, this was my Avatar here and Bobbi's in-game outfit for a very long time. So I think I kinda got quite OD'd on the Genie Pants for a long while. Time to learn how to use them properly, then!
boringly in game I love my good ole farmer pants and on that special occasion like tomorrow the long skirt.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Yeah it's Farmer Pants and rarely the Skirt for me as I feel anything more is cumbersome-looking. Something you don't want to be fighting things in Skull Cavern or the Volcano wearing. But Fashion shows? Anything goes! I forget what our tomorrow is... Feast of Winter Star? No can't be, I haven't got my Secret Gift person yet... Night Market!

Oh I hope we have enough g for the Deep Sea Trip, I totally haven't planned anything! I think we do as I was saving for Rabbits but them long-ears can wait!

FairyRing

Farmer
Yeah it's Farmer Pants and rarely the Skirt for me as I feel anything more is cumbersome-looking. Something you don't want to be fighting things in Skull Cavern or the Volcano wearing. But Fashion shows? Anything goes! I forget what our tomorrow is... Feast of Winter Star? No can't be, I haven't got my Secret Gift person yet... Night Market!

Oh I hope we have enough g for the Deep Sea Trip, I totally haven't planned anything! I think we do as I was saving for Rabbits but them long-ears can wait!
:laugh::grin::bunny::fish::fish2: no fishing rod SV emoj.

FairyRing

Farmer
Pride flag Stardew Style! The pride Bear flag!

A bear within gay male culture refers to a large-sized hairier man who projects a sense of “rugged masculinity”. The Bear Brotherhood pride flag was meant to represent the bear subculture within the wider LGBTQ+ community. The Bear Brotherhood pride flag was designed in 1995 by Craig Byrnes
bear1.png
yes I clipped out bear and put him on the bear flag, I know it could be better. it was a test of beginners patience for me.
Unknown.png

FairyRing

Farmer
It's time for a very important flag! The straight Ally flag!
You thought I forgot you huh?
A straight ally is a cisgender or heterosexual person who recognizes the discrimination faced by the LGBTQ community due to their gender identity, expression, or sexual orientation. They are not themselves identified as LGBTQ+, but support LGBTQ+ causes and fight for a more inclusive world.

straightAllySDstyle.png

Thank you straight allies everywhere! Added by me to the flag are some special Stardew treats for you!

FairyRing

Farmer
Hi! I just registered for this forum today and only made it to my second year on my first save so I’m probably pretty far behind y’all- I’m a panromantic graysexual demigirl w/ she/they pronouns. It’s nice to meet y’all and HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!
Welcome @Leah’s Sculpture glad you found the parade! We're a very open and welcoming community. Have fun!

Last edited: